I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Does anyone know what kind of information (Officer ask) if employer call...my employer told me I can call as thier representative ? Before I call If I know what info I need handy, that would be great

punjabi007 said:
Can you tell me the step to get to Live person, I couldn't get any

I think what you might be missing is that you also have to enter L-I-N which is 5-4-6 on the phone keypad when you enter your full number.

Manubilga said:
i am candian citizan and i applied I 140 Under Eb 3
How long take to proces green card

If you are born in Canada then I-485 is current, if you were born in India, China or other retro counrty ... then ????

My I-140 has been approved today.

I got email said that my i-140 case was approved and the notice was mailed out yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE Issued

This is for a friend of Mine:

EB2 - PERM
i 140 RD 5/3/06 ND 5/10/06
LIN 06-163-XXXXX
LUD 7/22, 9/19.

An RFE was issued on 9/18. Hopefully it's not too complex.

ww-gc said:
I got email said that my i-140 case was approved and the notice was mailed out yesterday.
Congratulations ww-gc.
Although my LUD changed for two consecutive days for the 2nd time, no approval yet. I am disillusioned for the 2nd time. It's really frustrating, especially because I have to file for my 9th year extension of H1 and it would be nice to file a 3 year extension instead of just one. But, it looks like things will continue to move slowly at NSC and I will end up filing for just 1 year extension.

Thank you.

GCOnly said:
Congratulations ww-gc.
Although my LUD changed for two consecutive days for the 2nd time, no approval yet. I am disillusioned for the 2nd time. It's really frustrating, especially because I have to file for my 9th year extension of H1 and it would be nice to file a 3 year extension instead of just one. But, it looks like things will continue to move slowly at NSC and I will end up filing for just 1 year extension.

Hope you would get approved today or tomorrow. Maybe I have to file my 8th year extension, because my H1b will be expired in Nov.

According to my knowledge the latest you can file your extension is one day before your H1 expires, so I think you guys don't need to worry about it now.
Wait for I140 and apply 3 yr extension.
ww-gc said:
Hope you would get approved today or tomorrow. Maybe I have to file my 8th year extension, because my H1b will be expired in Nov.

Question.

Genius said:
According to my knowledge the latest you can file your extension is one day before your H1 expires, so I think you guys don't need to worry about it now.
Wait for I140 and apply 3 yr extension.

My H1b will be expired in Nov. I'm not sure if i need to get H1b extended. Because I just got I-140 approved and my PD is current, I will do I-485 as soon as possible. I know I can extend my H1b another 3 years.

What's the advantage or disadvantage to extend my H1B?

Thanks.

You should get your H1B extended, if all your 6 years of H1B expires in November, even though your I-140 is approved and you are about to file for 485. Failure to do so, will result in "out of status" situation.

NSC Tortoise

NSC Tortoise is...

now processing I-140s with LUDs on 07/22

I guess the next batches would be 07/29, followed by 08/12.

NSC Tortoise.

I-140 RFE Issued

My I-140 got a RFE. Please share your thoughts on what this RFE could be and what are the chances of denial.

I-140 ND - 5/5/06
LUD - 7/22/06
LUD - 9/15/06 ---RFE Issued ( my lawyer is yet to receive it).

BS with 8 yrs of work Exp.

LC PD 1/16/06 thru PERM.

Thanks

win77us said:
My I-140 got a RFE. Please share your thoughts on what this RFE could be and what are the chances of denial.

I-140 ND - 5/5/06
LUD - 7/22/06
LUD - 9/15/06 ---RFE Issued ( my lawyer is yet to receive it).

BS with 8 yrs of work Exp.

LC PD 1/16/06 thru PERM.

Thanks

DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH WIN!!! hold on till you get the RFE.

GCOnly said:
Congratulations ww-gc.

Watching the pot of water won't make it boil any faster.

Really guys, if this is getting on your nerves, let me remind you that in most cases there is nothing you can do. So just get off the computer and enjoy your life. Check like once a week or so, and remember that you'll get approval or RFE emails no matter what you do.