I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Here are my details:
LC State:TX
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: 09/04
I-140 FD:07/18/06
I-140 RD:07/21/06
I-140 LUD:08/11/06
I-140 Receipt# :LIN-06-219-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any): Pending
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):NO

140 Aprroved

LC State:MD
LC PD: 01/03
I-140 FD:8/21/2006
I-140 RD:9/1/2006
I-140 LUD:NA
I-140 Receipt# :SRC-06-253-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any): 09/12/2006

Any LUD after 08/12?

We saw a whole bunch of people getting LUDs on 08/12 on their I-140 cases. Is there anyone out there, who got further LUDs after 08/12?
Based on NSC Tortoise's pace, there should have been another round LUDs after 1 month of the above LUD. But, it didn't happen yet (at least for me).

Looks like USCIS is busy helping Homeland department (see USCIS public affairs / press releases) in this month.

NSC Tortoise

I-140

Guys, Sorry if this is wrong thread but i want to know how many days we can wait to apply for I-140 after labor approval. I need to find the time duration. Please help.

hope27485 said:
LC State:MD
LC PD: 01/03
I-140 FD:8/21/2006
I-140 RD:9/1/2006
I-140 LUD:NA
I-140 Receipt# :SRC-06-253-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any): 09/12/2006

anu.sonti said:
Guys, Sorry if this is wrong thread but i want to know how many days we can wait to apply for I-140 after labor approval. I need to find the time duration. Please help.

A proposal is in the air that would require an I-140 to be filed within 45 days of LC approval - But this proposal is not law yet. As of now, there is no such time limit.

adjust20 said:
I think so i checked with my laywer she said it has to be Advanced degree..please confirm with your attorneytoday
I don't think that EB2 i140PREMIUM processing is available... they've just implemented it half a month ago for certain eb3 cases. There should be official announcement that they are expanding the program, but I haven't seen one.

NSC_Tortoise said:
We saw a whole bunch of people getting LUDs on 08/12 on their I-140 cases. Is there anyone out there, who got further LUDs after 08/12?
Based on NSC Tortoise's pace, there should have been another round LUDs after 1 month of the above LUD. But, it didn't happen yet (at least for me).

Looks like USCIS is busy helping Homeland department (see USCIS public affairs / press releases) in this month.

NSC Tortoise

I had a LUD on 08/12/2006. But I didn't see any update since then

You guys might be interested to know that Matthew Oh was reporting on Wed (9/13/2006) that

"The recent AILA-NSC Liaison report indicates that this [recent I-140 backlogging]was caused by the transfer of I-140 cases from the Vermont Service Center. Nebraska Service Center Director states that it took some time to take care of the transfered cases and the NSC processing times for I-140 petitions will soon see "drastic" progress in the near future".

So it looks like some of our cases will get approved quickly soon?

(I'm not going to post a link to the source, but a bit of Googling will help you out...)

seattle_cdn said:
You guys might be interested to know that Matthew Oh was reporting on Wed (9/13/2006) that

"The recent AILA-NSC Liaison report indicates that this [recent I-140 backlogging]was caused by the transfer of I-140 cases from the Vermont Service Center. Nebraska Service Center Director states that it took some time to take care of the transfered cases and the NSC processing times for I-140 petitions will soon see "drastic" progress in the near future".

(I'm not going to post a link to the source, but a bit of Googling will help you out...)
Thanks seattle_cdn, thats welcome news if true indeed!

seattle_cdn said:

Hope they are true to their words. But my lawyer tells me that around 90% of the 140 cases he submits, goes to NSC and that's the reason they are much slower than TSC.

Hope They approve

As you most of you know

I am very close to 6 years completion on H1B Visa. Today my company applied for I140 Premium process. I'll let all of you know the status in 5 days.

EB3, NSC PD 01/17/2006 ND 04/25/2006 LUD 04/27/2006, 07/22/2006, 09/14/2006

Pray for me.
Thanks

NSC_Tortoise said:

NSC Tortoise

Same here my I-140 got LUD on 08/12.... nothing so far....
My notice day was July,21,206 I am thinking maybe in october....
any ideas?

tipotodo said:
Same here my I-140 got LUD on 08/12.... nothing so far....
My notice day was July,21,206 I am thinking maybe in october....
any ideas?

Hi tipododo,

what is your category EB1/2/3? even I got LUD on my EB-1-I140 which is pending at NSC on 08/12. After that nothing happened. Looks like it is common for most of the members in the forum. I filed in June 21, 2006. I do not know what to make out of this LUD. Let us hope for the past.

LUD Updated

LUD on my EB3 I-140 application has been updated today. I am curious to know if it will be approved today, will keep you posted. Has anybody else's LUD been updated today?

mine had 2 LUD changes:8-25 , 8-26 , but no changes today, best luck to you , please keep us informed.

GCOnly said:
LUD on my EB3 I-140 application has been updated today. I am curious to know if it will be approved today, will keep you posted. Has anybody else's LUD been updated today?

seattle_cdn said:

It seems that I spoke at the right time!

Today I got notice from USCIS via email that my I-140 was approved.
Best of luck to the rest of you - if your application is in May, it should hopefully get approved soon!