I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
seattle_cdn said:
It seems that I spoke at the right time!

Today I got notice from USCIS via email that my I-140 was approved.
Best of luck to the rest of you - if your application is in May, it should hopefully get approved soon!

Did your I-485 get appoved too? I always wonder why the USCIS doesn't approved concurrently filed cases if all the processing is done with the I-485 (fingerprinting, EADs, APs..). It would save time for everybody else, instead of now picking up your case and putting it into another queue.

bartolo5 said:
Did your I-485 get appoved too? I always wonder why the USCIS doesn't approved concurrently filed cases if all the processing is done with the I-485 (fingerprinting, EADs, APs..). It would save time for everybody else, instead of now picking up your case and putting it into another queue.

Although USCIS accepts concurrent *filing*, I don't think they are doing concurrent *processing*. My lawyer told me that they have seen cases where the I-140 is approved but the I-485 stays pending (unfortunately, he didn't give any information on the time to process the 485 after that). I agree that concurrent processing would be probably more efficient, but there are a LOT of things I would advise the govt to change to improve on that.

I think the USCIS used to do concurrent processing, because I believe my brother got his employment-based app done that way back in 2004. This is pretty speculative though.

In any case, when I called USCIS a few weeks ago they told me that my case had passed security checks, so we'll see how long it takes them to approve my 485.

What # to call to verify you pass all security checks such as name check?

Hi seattle_cdn,
First at all Congrats.
Could you please let us know how do you check whether or not your case has passed all security checks?
THanks,
dc_May2006

seattle_cdn said:
Although USCIS accepts concurrent *filing*, I don't think they are doing concurrent *processing*. My lawyer told me that they have seen cases where the I-140 is approved but the I-485 stays pending (unfortunately, he didn't give any information on the time to process the 485 after that). I agree that concurrent processing would be probably more efficient, but there are a LOT of things I would advise the govt to change to improve on that.

I think the USCIS used to do concurrent processing, because I believe my brother got his employment-based app done that way back in 2004. This is pretty speculative though.

In any case, when I called USCIS a few weeks ago they told me that my case had passed security checks, so we'll see how long it takes them to approve my 485.

seattle_cdn said:

At some point in time USCIS was only doing concurrent processing for concurrently filed cases, and the only way things would get approved would be a simultaneous approval.

I have also many suggestions for the USCIS that would make them improve processing times by factors of magnitude without the need of using more resources, but we can't deny they've done some progress in the last few years.

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi tipododo,

what is your category EB1/2/3? even I got LUD on my EB-1-I140 which is pending at NSC on 08/12. After that nothing happened. Looks like it is common for most of the members in the forum. I filed in June 21, 2006. I do not know what to make out of this LUD. Let us hope for the past.

yes, it looks like there was major updated 8/12/06, but nothing so far.. my i-140 is a EB-1A... let's hope that they start moving faster.....
you filed in June so you might hear very very soon...maybe last week of september, I filed July 21, so is going to take longer... will see

tipotodo said:
yes, it looks like there was major updated 8/12/06, but nothing so far.. my i-140 is a EB-1A... let's hope that they start moving faster.....
you filed in June so you might hear very very soon...maybe last week of september, I filed July 21, so is going to take longer... will see

keep posting the updates....

GreenCard2010 said:
mine had 2 LUD changes:8-25 , 8-26 , but no changes today, best luck to you , please keep us informed.
Apparently nothing happened although the LUD changed. Let's wait and see if it changes again on 9/18.

I-140 Approved

Motown Bro
State : MI/RIR/EB3
LC PD: DEC 2003
LC AD: 04/07/06
I-140 RD:05/31/06
I-140 LUD:06/03/06,07/29/06
Upgraded to Premium Processing(PP):09/08/06
I-140 PP LUD:09/09/06,09/12/06
I-140 Approved:09/13/06
LIN-06-177-XXXXX

Finally approved!!

Just want to update my info in this tracker

LC/PERM Filed 09/20/05
LC/PERM approved 02/21/06
I-140 approved 08/01/06
I-485 received 04/17/06
EAD approved 05/17/06
AP approved 05/09/06
Welcome notice received 9/15/06
Green card mailed 9/16/06

Good luck to everyone!

GCOnly said:
Apparently nothing happened although the LUD changed. Let's wait and see if it changes again on 9/18.
My LUD updated again today. I 'm waiting with bated breath hoping there's no RFE. I shall keep you posted.

Congratulations! What center processed your case?

Congratulations! Your case was processed at amazing speed!

Does your case # started with SRC which means Texas Service Center processed your case?

rohra1741 said:
Just want to update my info in this tracker

LC/PERM Filed 09/20/05
LC/PERM approved 02/21/06
I-140 approved 08/01/06
I-485 received 04/17/06
EAD approved 05/17/06
AP approved 05/09/06
Welcome notice received 9/15/06
Green card mailed 9/16/06

Good luck to everyone!

ok i have a question.
what if when i submitted the i140 application, we said in the application that my wage is say 70000$ a yr. but with the supporting documents, I added the W-2 forms for the last few yrs which show a salary little lower than 70000 say 68000 each yr and this because every year i was taking a nonpaid leave. my employer is a 30000 employees company. would this thing make the officer send me an RFE for ability to pay?

we didn't explain why my wage in the W-2 form is lower than 70000.

I called the number twice. The first time I spoke with someone who told me that my application is within the processing time and so he cannot tell me anything about my case. The second time I got the rude guy who said "Well, my friend, you are the beneficiary of this case so have a great day, byeeee"

LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/06
I-140 RD: 05/15/06
I-140 LUD: 07/22/06
I-140 AD: ?
I-485 RD:05/15/06
I-485 AD: ?

bobeanu11 said:
I called the number twice. The first time I spoke with someone who told me that my application is within the processing time and so he cannot tell me anything about my case. The second time I got the rude guy who said "Well, my friend, you are the beneficiary of this case so have a great day, byeeee"

LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/06
I-140 RD: 05/15/06
I-140 LUD: 07/22/06
I-140 AD: ?
I-485 RD:05/15/06
I-485 AD: ?

USCIS will not talk to you about !1-140 case. rude guy was right. i called nebraska few weeks ago and actually a nice lady explianed me . only petitioner or attorney can call or inquire.
you can inquire about 1-485 as it has nothing to do with company .

go0dfella said:
USCIS will not talk to you about !1-140 case. rude guy was right. i called nebraska few weeks ago and actually a nice lady explianed me . only petitioner or attorney can call or inquire.
you can inquire about 1-485 as it has nothing to do with company .

Thanks!

punjabi007 said:
Can you tell me the step to get to Live person, I couldn't get any
1-800-375-5283
option

1-2-6-1
enter your LIN# and press 1 for correct

then enter option 3 then 4 it will take you to NSC office/officer