I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Next Step !!!!

Hi Gurus,
Please advice me about the following issues!!!!
I have filed I-140/I-485 (concurrent) RD is 06/02/06, got EAD for Both of us
I am in 8th Year extension and current visa will expire on 15 Dec 06

Now the Issues are:
* Can I file my H1 extension, if my wife decided to use EAD ?
* If she use EAD, she will loose her H4 Status, What if I-140 denied ?
* Can I do both File her and mine extension and allow her to use EAD ?
* My lawyer said its a "very grey area and CIS is not clear on some points" ??

My Questions to Lawyer was:
*If we use our EAD then do we loose our H1 status?
*Our EAD cards are valid till Jul 2007, what if our I-485 gets rejected can we still continue till the expiry of cards?
*Can we get back to H1 status in case of denial of I-140 or I-485?
What is the procedure to make usage of EAD card for me and my wife?

Hers is my lawyer says about my questions:
*If you work on my EAD, my H1 should remain valid as long as I am working for the same employer who sponsored my H1. If I change employer, then my H1 is no longer valid." ---Not Clear

About my wife :
My wife, however, may lose her H4 if she works on an EAD. If my 485 is denied, then it should follow that the EAD becomes invalid because it is connected. --------Agree

NOW I AM IN DIELEMMA "SHOULD I ALLOW HER TO WORK OR NOT" ...Help gurus....

bartolo5 said:
Watching the pot of water won't make it boil any faster.

Really guys, if this is getting on your nerves, let me remind you that in most cases there is nothing you can do. So just get off the computer and enjoy your life. Check like once a week or so, and remember that you'll get approval or RFE emails no matter what you do.
True indeed!
I 've decided to go ahead and prepare for the One-year H1 extension. The I-140 approval/RFE comes when it comes. There's nothing one can do about it but wait!

I-140 Premium Process

My company filed for premium process on 09/14/2006

my LUD changed 09/14/2006, 09/15/2006 and 09/18/2006

Yesterday did not changed. Looks like my case got struck as some of the other cases like 3 year degree issue. I have bachelor os Science degree from INDIA

Current Status:

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on September 14, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is completeYou can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

do not go on EAD unless ur I-140 is approved and 485 is pending for more than 180 day

ho_jayega said:
Hi Gurus,

Now the Issues are:

*Our EAD cards are valid till Jul 2007, what if our I-485 gets rejected can we still continue till the expiry of cards?

*If you work on my EAD, my H1 should remain valid as long as I am working for the same employer who sponsored my H1. If I change employer, then my H1 is no longer valid." ---Not Clear

About my wife :
My wife, however, may lose her H4 if she works on an EAD. If my 485 is denied, then it should follow that the EAD becomes invalid because it is connected. --------Agree

Ask your wife to wait until you satisfy the condition I mentioned in the title. Thats the best option you got.

Helllo_GC said:
Ask your wife to wait until you satisfy the condition I mentioned in the title. Thats the best option you got.
Thank you for your suggestion....BTW how much time it would take for I-140 mine is RD June 06.
Also how to find LUD....I have registed online for my case status...

Thanks
:)

I-140 approved.

At last I got approval emails from CRIS today.
For details see my signature.

For those of you who have 3 year degree and anxious about getting RFE, I would like to tell them that I was in the same boat and could not wait any longer with NSC EB3 processing speed. I upgraded to premium, anticipating a query for educational evaluation.....but surprisingly enough I did not get query for that. I got a RFE for financial, that too was surprising since last month my company got approval for one I-140 which had same query. After replying to the financial query I was aexpecting education RFE, but it seems they issue only one RFE or may be since it's premium ???? no more queries.
so I would advise if you are in teh same boat just shed 1000 bucks and upgarde to premium. It will save a lot of headache and lawyer feees and anxity etc etc.

Now I am happy that I will get 3 yr extension. I started my 7th year on Sept 11, 2006 and my extension application is still pending.

Good luck to you all.
Now keeping my fingers crossed hoping that the law changes and we can file 485 regardless of visa number being available.

I-140 approved

LC State: MD
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB3
LC PD:
I-140 FD: 04/13/2006
I-140 RD: 04/18/2006
I-140 LUD: 04/20/2006, 07/22/2006, 09/20/2006
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-145-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (09/20/2006)

Congratulations GENIUS

I'm on the same boat. EB3 with Three years degree from INDIA. My company filed premium process on 09/14/2006. LUD changed 09/14/2006, 09/15/2006 and 09/18/2006 then no news. After seeing your case hoping and praying to get approve my case. I'm compeleting 6 years in December 2006

Upgrade your 140 to Premium process..that is best solution

ho_jayega said:
Hi Gurus,

Now the Issues are:

About my wife :

Eugene LC PD

Eugene, Can you please share your LC PD and also if this is concurrent filing. Also did you upgrade yours to Premium Processing?

Thanks

EugeneS said:
LC State: MD
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB3
LC PD:
I-140 FD: 04/13/2006
I-140 RD: 04/18/2006
I-140 LUD: 04/20/2006, 07/22/2006, 09/20/2006
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-145-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (09/20/2006)

HELP: Ability to pay RFE.

Gurus,
I got RFE on Ability to pay on August 11 (deadline for the response is October 30). My attorneys told me we need to submit. 1) company 2005 tax return. 2) my 2005 w2 and 3)my recent pay stub.

Problem #1.
My company has not filed the 2005 tax return. And they may go for another extension and will not have the tax return done before my RFE response deadline.

Problem #2.
My current salary is $60 (only sixty dollars) short on the proffered wage annually. But my company is going to fill the difference and I will have 1 or 2 pay stubs that will correctly match the proffered wage.

The papers we are going to submit:
1. As my company will not have 2005 tax return done; 2004 tax return + evidence of extension for 2005 tax return
2. Two recent pay stubs
3. My 2005 w2.

Gurus, what is the chance of approval of the 140? Any suggestion what else can be submitted to have a better chance of approval.

Thanks in advance

It looks like NSC is moving faster these days or at least the processing dates are changing often: I-140 now March 20 and I-485 December 2. LC State:

LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??

Is there any way to know what LIN number or RD, NSC is currently processing? I think the last I saw here was LIN 06-146, that is 146.

vine95050 said:
Is there any way to know what LIN number or RD, NSC is currently processing? I think the last I saw here was LIN 06-146, that is 146.

NSC doesn't seem to be processing cases on a linear fashion. Just today I saw cases being approved or RFEd from LIN 06-142(april 13) to LIN 06-171 (may 22) ...

bartolo5 said:
NSC doesn't seem to be processing cases on a linear fashion. Just today I saw cases being approved or RFEd from LIN 06-142(april 13) to LIN 06-171 (may 22) ...

thanks, that's good to know. i'm just trying to see the latest LIN/dates they're currently processing. seems like it's 171/may 22.

got out of Philly BEC and now stuck in NCS *^$#? both have the same processing methods - incosistent.

Not sure this will help.

My attorney said employer don't have to show company's tax return if there are more than 100 employee. Just ask the Chief Accounting & Finance Officer to write a letter to state that the company has more than 100 staff and has the ability to cover the gap between your current salary and the offered salary.

Good luck.

whatsupwithgc said:
Gurus,
I got RFE on Ability to pay on August 11 (deadline for the response is October 30). My attorneys told me we need to submit. 1) company 2005 tax return. 2) my 2005 w2 and 3)my recent pay stub.

Problem #1.
My company has not filed the 2005 tax return. And they may go for another extension and will not have the tax return done before my RFE response deadline.

Problem #2.
My current salary is $60 (only sixty dollars) short on the proffered wage annually. But my company is going to fill the difference and I will have 1 or 2 pay stubs that will correctly match the proffered wage.

The papers we are going to submit:
1. As my company will not have 2005 tax return done; 2004 tax return + evidence of extension for 2005 tax return
2. Two recent pay stubs
3. My 2005 w2.

Gurus, what is the chance of approval of the 140? Any suggestion what else can be submitted to have a better chance of approval.

Thanks in advance

We have Same Case Status

bartolo5 said:
Hi bartolo5,
My dates of notification are similler to yours...Can you please let me know how to check the LUD....I been tring to read previous posts releted to this?

Thanks in advance

ho_jayega said:
Hi bartolo5,
My dates of notification are similler to yours...Can you please let me know how to check the LUD....I been tring to read previous posts releted to this?

Thanks in advance

Go to the USCIS website and create an account there. Then go the portfolio and add your cases. You'll see there is a LUD field there.