I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
please advice

My labor approved in EB3 PD: 03/06. Filed my I-140 from NSC RD: 07/06. Can i file I-485 before my PD is current. Can we do this if my labor would have been in EB2. Please help...

For tracker

Please update I140 tracker with my information. Thanks.

LC PD Aug 01, 2002
LC Approved Jun 02, 2006

I140 LIN06242*****
I140 FD Aug 18, 2006
I140 ND Aug 18, 2006
I140 LUD Aug 22, 2006

I have a guess about EB3 cases (sorry, no reliable info). As they allowed premium processing, they probably did not add new Certifying Officers to the EB3 processing division, reasonably assuming that the total volume of EB3 cases will remain the same. This will cause existing EB3 cases to slow down to accomodate those on the fast track... just like if you had more people jump into the line before you all of a sudden. The bottom line is that normal EB3 processing will continue, but it will slow down as more and more people apply for premium processing. The same will happen once they allow for premium EB2 processing.

punjabi007 said:
does anyone has any info(also from other cites)if NSC is working of any EB3 case anymore ??

The correct question should be as follows.

does anyone has any info(also from other cites)if NSC is working of any cases other than EB3 premium processing anymore ??

NSC_Tortoise said:

does anyone has any info(also from other cites)if NSC is working of any cases other than EB3 premium processing anymore ??

I created a portolio of I-140 cases that are not mine on the USCIS system, basically by sweeping through case numbers and I have like 20 spanning from april to the end of mine. Most of them are pending.. just today they approved one from april 20th. Can't tell if its EB2/3... because i only get the info from the status messages. So NSC seems to be extremely slow, they've been stuck in the last weeks of april forever now.

NSC_Tortoise said:

Maybe most people have been on vacation during the summer months, but now they will pick up speed in September?

I-140 on Future Employment basis

Hello Group

My labor from my old employer cleared. PD 01-JUL-03. He is prepared to file my I-140 without joining him. Will this be an issue ? Are NSC/TSC strict about this ? What are my chances ?

Please reply and help me out.

Thanks

I-140 Approved under Premium Processing after 7 working days.
Thanks all of you for support and co-operation. Will see you in 485 forum.

to 2slow

2slow,
My husband's I-140 has been pending since Mar 2006. I thought that premium process doesn't apply to the pending application. Could you kindly let me know about your case? We are thinking about doing same thing to get his I-140 approved. Thanks.

Congratulation 2slow,

I am about to file I-140 Premium Processing, Can you tell me what document I have to send? How long it take to get the receipt date and number?

Thanks

2slow said:
I-140 Approved under Premium Processing after 7 working days.
Thanks all of you for support and co-operation. Will see you in 485 forum.

Hi Powerman/Su Su,
Pending EB3 I-140 cases are eligible to upgrade to Premium Processing. You need to file Form I-907. Thanks

I-140 approved in a week through premium process

FYI,

Finally decided to file EB-3 I-140 through premium process. It got approved in a week. (filed 9/1, approved 9/7).

hello bartolo5...i got my labor approved in EB3: PD 03/06. I filed my I-140 from NSC RD: 07/06. Will i have any chances at all for filing my I-485 before my PD is current. Is it possible if the labor is in EB2. Please help...

Hi Vsia_help

My LC got approved, I am about to file my I-140, I want to go for premium processing, whould you please give me check list you have submitted with I-140? How can I check the status on I-140 Premium Procesing, once I will submit?

visa_help said:
hello bartolo5...i got my labor approved in EB3: PD 03/06. I filed my I-140 from NSC RD: 07/06. Will i have any chances at all for filing my I-485 before my PD is current. Is it possible if the labor is in EB2. Please help...

Hi bluewaves20

My LC got approved, I am about to file my I-140, I want to go for premium processing, whould you please give me check list you have submitted with I-140? How can I check the status on I-140 Premium Procesing, once I will submit?

bluewaves20 said:
FYI,

Finally decided to file EB-3 I-140 through premium process. It got approved in a week. (filed 9/1, approved 9/7).

My case was handled by my lawyer. But I think you need one addition form I907 (with $1000 check seperately) along with your normal I-140 forms.

Good luck

powerman said:
Hi bluewaves20

Premium or not?

nylabor said:
All,

I will be available in this forum to answer any of your questions, I will pray for the folks out here waiting.

Good Luck to all.
Thanks for the offer to ask questions.

I am EB2 PD June2003. My LC approved and i am planning to apply for concurrnet I-140 & I-485.
1. Do you recommend to apply premium processing or not.
2. How long it will take to get I-140 with out premium. with premium usually 2 week time.
3. Does it matter which one approve first.
4. I saw someone said to apply I-485 ASAP, for that he did premium I-140 since i will be able to process both together do u still think i should go premium.
5. How long is it taking now for I-485 to be approved? Can it be premium or not?
I am very confuse, Need help
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
adjust20 said:

I am EB2 PD June2003. My LC approved and i am planning to apply for concurrnet I-140 & I-485.
2. How long it will take to get I-140 with out premium. with premium usually 2 week time.
3. Does it matter which one approve first.
4. I saw someone said to apply I-485 ASAP, for that he did premium I-140 since i will be able to process both together do u still think i should go premium.
5. How long is it taking now for I-485 to be approved? Can it be premium or not?
I am very confuse, Need help
Thanks in advance.

Everything below is a "humble opinion", please confirm with your lawer.

1. If I were you I'd probably considered Premium. But that's just me :)
2. Normally 1-4 months, but nobody can predict. For example, some time ago there was no Premium on H1B's, and I-129 processing time was about a couple months. Right after INS established Premium for I-129, my regular H1B extension got stuck and took 11 months until I ran out of patience, sent out $1000 and received an approval within a few days. Same sh*t can happen with I-140... or may be not.
3. Sure it does. You can not get I-485 approval without an approved I-140.
4. Doesn't matter.
5. There is no Premium on I-485, and no predictions. Depends on many things.

adjust20 said:

Is it already available for eb2?