I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
GCOnly said:
The diff between your LUD change and mine is that my LUD has changed for two consecutive days with no result. Anyways, I think there's no other option for me but to wait with my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Thanks for your response.

Yesterday I received this Email message from USCIS:

'On August 28, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates
'
and my LUD becomes 28 Aug
today LUD changes to 29 Aug.
--------------------------------
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002
I140 April 3, 2006 (NSC)
RFE july 17 06
RFE replied mid of AUG
LUD AUG 28, 06
LUD AUG 29, 06

Status I140 :pending

Any Idea what going on?

pranamNY said:
Yesterday I received this Email message from USCIS:

'On August 28, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates
'
and my LUD becomes 28 Aug
today LUD changes to 29 Aug.
--------------------------------
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002
I140 April 3, 2006 (NSC)
RFE july 17 06
RFE replied mid of AUG
LUD AUG 28, 06
LUD AUG 29, 06

Any Idea what going on?
I think this means, there will be a decision on your case very soon (may be a week at the most). You may get the approval if they are satisfied with your RFE response.

LUD questions

GC Only and others,

Is changing the LUD on two consecutive days mean that the case is going to be approved soon? Also my LUD changed on 26th which is Saturday, does that make sense to you?

I140, NSC, Early July.
LUD Augest 8th
LUD Augest 26th

Congrats to johndoe

I don't know what this means but my assesment is that they are approving cases based not only on LC priority date, but also based on visa number availability. My case is older than johndoe's but my I140 approval would mean nothing unless numbers for India become current for EB2....

GreenCard2010 said:
GC Only and others,

Is changing the LUD on two consecutive days mean that the case is going to be approved soon? Also my LUD changed on 26th which is Saturday, does that make sense to you?

I140, NSC, Early July.
LUD Augest 8th
LUD Augest 26th
I can only guess that when there's a change in LUD for two consecutive days, the case may have been taken up for processing, although I could be wrong. So, my guess is as good as any fair guess. God only knows what processing format NSC is following.

NSC_Tortoise said:
I would rather have USCIS improve its actual I-140 processing times, instead of focusing on the "cosmetic" reporting procedures and estimates.

Go NSC Tortoises!

NSC Tortoise

I think there is a benefit to it.

Now you can kind of guessing how long it will take for one application to be processed.

For instance, the i-140 date is now end of February, that means they expect to complete i-140 within 6 months (or 5 months), which is the time between Feb and Sept (now).

GCOnly said:
I think this means, there will be a decision on your case very soon (may be a week at the most). You may get the approval if they are satisfied with your RFE response.

Thanks for positive response.I hope this will come true.
RFE july 17 06
RFE replied mid of AUG
LUD AUG 28, 06
LUD AUG 29, 06

EB1C- I140 pending long

My I140 is pending since Nov2005. Anyone has any idea about howlong it is taking for approval. Mine is EB1C.

EB1pending
I140 FD - 28 Nov 2005
I485 FD - 18 Jul 2006
FP done - 12 Aug 2006
EAD AD - 18 Aug 2006. Yet to receive the card

Hi sky7, I-140 premium processing is available for EB3 only at this moment. So, once it is available for EB1/2, you can probably upgrade.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/prem_process.htm

How do I file a request for Premium Processing Service?
You must complete and sign Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, in accordance with the instructions on the current version of the form. You must file the concurrently filed Form I-907 with Form I-129 or Form I-140 at the Service Center designated as the appropriate filing location on the instructions to the Form I-907. If you filed Form I-129 or the Form I-140 and you now wish to request Premium Processing Service, file Form I-907 with the Service Center where the Form I-129 or Form I-140 is currently pending. Submit a copy of the Form I-129 or Form I-140 filing receipt. If you received a transfer notice, it is very important that you include a copy of it and that you submit your filing to the transfer location. If a petitioner or applicant erroneously filed a concurrent or standalone Form I-907 at the wrong service center, USCIS will not reject the filing, but instead will forward the filing to the correct service center having jurisdiction over the petition or application. For an incorrectly filed Form I-907, the 15 calendar day period will start on the date the file is received at the correct service center as indicated in the Form I-907 filing instructions.

what about the tacking of I485 through NSC? it is not clear for me if NSC is even processing I485 these days? anyone got his i485 lately approved from NSC?

I-140 receipt notice

Q: When should I expect the I-140 receipt notice?
Per my company's lowyer, they filed my I-140 on 8/15/06 to Nebraska. I did not get any information after that. I want to upgrade to premium proccess, but it still need the receipt notice.
Thanks for any reply.

-----------------------
EB3, RIR, CA
PD: 5/31/02
AD: 6/28/06
FD: 08/15/06
-----------------------

Please add me:

LC State: CA
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB3
LC PD: 05/31/2002
I-140 FD: 08/15/2006
I-140 RD: ?
I-140 LUD: ?
I-140 Receipt# : ?
I-140 AD (If any): ?
Concurrent filing (Yes/No): NO

Thanks.

antonioa77 said:
what about the tacking of I485 through NSC? it is not clear for me if NSC is even processing I485 these days? anyone got his i485 lately approved from NSC?

I've seen a few I-145 approvals from NSC and from concurrent filers. They are coming around 1 to 3 months after I-140 approval.

Anybody has experience on this?

I think the lawyer in my company is trying to screw up my case.

I had PERM EB-2 140 approved in August 2006.

Now My RIR Labor Certificated on EB-3 was just approved. My company is going to support for a new 140 filing based on EB-3 to carry over the priority date from EB-3 to EB-2.

The lawyer today was telling myself and my manager that I need to file another EB-2 140 after EB-3 140 approved in order to catch the earlier priority date.
Now the cost becomes doubled, and my manager is thinking.....

I thought we should be able to use my earlier approved EB-2 140 directly after my EB-3 140 gets approved..

Does anyone have this kind of experience before or can someone help me on finding a link.

I want to find something to prove the F*** lawyer is wrong on this. Sorry for my language. :mad:

bartolo5 said:
I've seen a few I-145 approvals from NSC and from concurrent filers. They are coming around 1 to 3 months after I-140 approval.

well but the processing time of i 485 in NSC is 9/30/2005 which is like 11 months. i140 is takin lately for eb2 like 4 months. so according to ur theory i485 should be processed in like 5 to 7 months. it is kind of contradicting the official timeline . i'm confused with al this mess. i feel TSC is much faster in processing i140 anjd i485 than NSC.

antonioa77 said:
well but the processing time of i 485 in NSC is 9/30/2005 which is like 11 months. i140 is takin lately for eb2 like 4 months. so according to ur theory i485 should be processed in like 5 to 7 months. it is kind of contradicting the official timeline . i'm confused with al this mess. i feel TSC is much faster in processing i140 anjd i485 than NSC.
Those 1 to 3 months approvals after I-140 approval were for EB2 cases that filed concurrently.

The published times from the USCIS are their 'goal' most cases should be processed way before what they publish. Kind of like the maximum time its gonna take. They don't publish actual processing times anymore.

Also the processing times that USCIS are for filing date, so if its says 11 months for I-485, you should have your I-485 approved in 11 months since you filed it (provided your I-140 got approved in the middle). Remember that concurrent filing is going away sometime soon, so you'll need an I-140 approved to file I-485.

TSC has been much faster than NSC for I-140s and I-485s in the last months, but that maybe changing...

bluewaves20 said:
I think the lawyer in my company is trying to screw up my case.

I had PERM EB-2 140 approved in August 2006.

Now My RIR Labor Certificated on EB-3 was just approved. My company is going to support for a new 140 filing based on EB-3 to carry over the priority date from EB-3 to EB-2.

The lawyer today was telling myself and my manager that I need to file another EB-2 140 after EB-3 140 approved in order to catch the earlier priority date.
Now the cost becomes doubled, and my manager is thinking.....

I thought we should be able to use my earlier approved EB-2 140 directly after my EB-3 140 gets approved..

Does anyone have this kind of experience before or can someone help me on finding a link.

I want to find something to prove the F*** lawyer is wrong on this. Sorry for my language. :mad:
Here r threads :

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1486379#post1486379

bartolo5 said:
Those 1 to 3 months approvals after I-140 approval were for EB2 cases that filed concurrently.

The published times from the USCIS are their 'goal' most cases should be processed way before what they publish. Kind of like the maximum time its gonna take. They don't publish actual processing times anymore.

Also the processing times that USCIS are for filing date, so if its says 11 months for I-485, you should have your I-485 approved in 11 months since you filed it (provided your I-140 got approved in the middle). Remember that concurrent filing is going away sometime soon, so you'll need an I-140 approved to file I-485.

TSC has been much faster than NSC for I-140s and I-485s in the last months, but that maybe changing...

so r u sayin that i 485 for eb-2 is takin around 7 months to be processed at nsc even if the published date is sep 05?