I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 dates pulled back!!

The interesting thing is that its not only for NSC but TSC which was previously approving I-140 apps within 10 days, the date has been pulled back to Feb 23' 06 as well. there is something fishy, they cant just stop processing all those applications ahead of this time.

frustrating it is.

140 RFE Please help

I recieved RFE and they asked my W2, company W2 and previous 140 petitions from comany. My labour was approved through sister comany(Branch office) and now My company Attorney saying that If we response to this qeuery it may trigger additional problems/audit for company, that will jardize company situation because labour was approved thru branch instead of Main office and they want to start the whole process again thru Main Office, but this is unacceptable for me because my labour is EB2 and prioirty date is Jan2004. Please help, is that true my company is going to be in trouble if we responded to RFE?

Labour PD: Jan2004
140 FD:Mar29, 2006
EB2 Filed at Nebraska

RFE EB2 140 Gurus plz help

I read in this forum that there are different kinds of msgs USCIS puts on different RFEs. What does this msgs says, what will be RFE can any body help me in this?

we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
EB2
Labor PD: Feb 2006
I-140 FD:May 19 2006
I-140 RD: May 25 2006
I-140 LUD:07/22 ; 8/25
RFE : 8/25 waiting for hard copy

Updated Tracker

The updated tracker is attached.

Please provide the following information to be listed in the tracker:

LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt# : Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):

Thanks.

RFE Message

vipinia said:
I read in this forum that there are different kinds of msgs USCIS puts on different RFEs. What does this msgs says, what will be RFE can any body help me in this?

we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
EB2
Labor PD: Feb 2006
I-140 FD:May 19 2006
I-140 RD: May 25 2006
I-140 LUD:07/22 ; 8/25
RFE : 8/25 waiting for hard copy

This is the standard verbiage for all notices regarding issued RFEs. You will have to wait until you (or your lawyer) receive the actual letter to see what
the inquiry is about.

NSC Processing Times

NSC_Tortoise said:
Well. USCIS was late by more than a week to report their processing times. By moving back the processing dates, they have set things rolling for the premium processing.

I hope they announce premium processing for EB-1 and EB-2 sooner.

Go NSC Tortoises!

NSC Tortoise

I am not sure this is a scheme to encourage use of premium processing. They set dates back for other forms (e.g. I-131 and I-765) as well for which there are no plans for premium processing. As far as I know, there is no announcement of when I-140 premiun processing will be available for EB2 either.

This is extremely weird. It seems no logic applies when dealing with the UCIS ...

discourage calling in?

My lawyer has a theory that the processing dates are way off to discourage people from calling in. It looks like things are a mess as even recently some people are getting approved in weeks, while others don't have LUD changes for months.

Another NSC case..

Hi,

Please add my details to tracker.

State : MD
Category : EB3
I-140 RD : July 25,2006
Receipt# - LIN-06-220

I have a question for all the gurus. Can I convert my application to premium category now ? I was not aware of this option(and my lawyer does not tell me anything).

atyagi73 said:
What is LUD ?

atyagi73: Good to see you of PBEC hell hole. If you are at NSC, you have yet again landed in to slower of lanes.

Last Update Date, indicating the date when your case was touched by someone.
There are several cases of mass LUDs also which looks like a system wide change for a range of processing dates.

Talk to your lawyer but I think you can. I checked up the latest form and from the look of it it seem like pending EB-3 I-140 cases can upgrade to premium. There are restrictions though so take a look at immigration-law.com for details of these.

atyagi73 said:
Hi,

Please add my details to tracker.

State : MD
Category : EB3
I-140 RD : July 25,2006
Receipt# - LIN-06-220

I have a question for all the gurus. Can I convert my application to premium category now ? I was not aware of this option(and my lawyer does not tell me anything).

RFE EB2 140 Gurus Please help

I recieved RFE and they asked my W2, company W2 and previous 140 petitions from comany. My labour was approved through sister comany(Branch office) and now My company Attorney saying that If we response to this qeuery it may trigger additional problems/audit for company, that will jardize company situation because labour was approved thru branch instead of Main office and they want to start the whole process again thru Main Office, but this is unacceptable for me because my labour is EB2 and prioirty date is Jan2004. Please help, is that true my company is going to be in trouble if we responded to RFE?

Labour PD: Jan2004
140 FD:Mar29, 2006
EB2 Filed at Nebraska

tulok said:
I am not sure this is a scheme to encourage use of premium processing. They set dates back for other forms (e.g. I-131 and I-765) as well for which there are no plans for premium processing.

thats not true. Both I-131 and I-765 processing times are NOT pushed back. Actually they moved forward to May 25, 2006 and June 08. 2006 respectively. This just applies to I-140. Please check out NSC website for the right information. https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

enqueued said:
thats not true. Both I-131 and I-765 processing times are NOT pushed back. Actually they moved forward to May 25, 2006 and June 08. 2006 respectively. This just applies to I-140. Please check out NSC website for the right information. https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

I am looking at the right place. In the August 3 posting for NSC, dates for I-131 and I-765 were reported as 07/18.

I was issued an RFE for my travel permit (photo ID which was sent in the first place). Due to miscommunication with my lawyer it was only two weeks before the RFE was replied so I am still waiting for my Advance Parole to be approved and I have been monitoring these dates closely.

You can verify the history at the AILA web-site:
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=6739

Thanks.

tulok said:
I am not sure this is a scheme to encourage use of premium processing. They set dates back for other forms (e.g. I-131 and I-765) as well for which there are no plans for premium processing. As far as I know, there is no announcement of when I-140 premiun processing will be available for EB2 either.

This is extremely weird. It seems no logic applies when dealing with the UCIS ...

I don't think its that strange. If I was the USCIS myself I'd put the dates as back as possible. Remember people can make inquiries if their cases are due for more than 60 days... this way, they make sure that people won't bother them for a while...

isitanylonger said:
My lawyer has a theory that the processing dates are way off to discourage people from calling in. It looks like things are a mess as even recently some people are getting approved in weeks, while others don't have LUD changes for months.

I totally agree with your lawyer.

GCOnly said:
Thanks for your reassuring response Punjabi007. Well, today is the last business day of the week and the business hours are almost over too. I am hoping that something comes out of the processing before noon on Monday. Let's see what happens. I shall keep you all posted.
The LUD on my case did not get updated today. So, lesson learnt is there's no point in doing any guesswork and it seems that no processing trend can indicate the methodology of NSC. It comes when it comes, and it's just a waiting game, so let's wait and see when it comes. I only hope that they don't expect me to file for premium processing and put me on a longer waiting game.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is part of the "new and improved" reporting procedures. here is the link from aila website
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=20385

I guess they want their processing times to reflect their "target processing times". for e.g. their target seems like 6 months for I-140 and 3 months for 765 etc.... they are definitely doing better than that now though...

that's my interpretation any way..

also check out this FAQ http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/services/factsheet/howdoi/f_english.qxd.pdf

tulok said:
I am looking at the right place. In the August 3 posting for NSC, dates for I-131 and I-765 were reported as 07/18.

I was issued an RFE for my travel permit (photo ID which was sent in the first place). Due to miscommunication with my lawyer it was only two weeks before the RFE was replied so I am still waiting for my Advance Parole to be approved and I have been monitoring these dates closely.

You can verify the history at the AILA web-site:
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=6739

Thanks.

I would rather have USCIS improve its actual I-140 processing times, instead of focusing on the "cosmetic" reporting procedures and estimates.

Go NSC Tortoises!

NSC Tortoise