I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Processing Times

I read on immigration-law.com that there was statement put out by the USCIS as to why the processing times were not getting updated. But then again, USCIS has retracted that statement. Have any of you read the statement and if you have a copy of it, can you post it to this thread?

I-140 Premium processing.

Will the Premium processing for EB3 start on August 28?

If so, I'm going to do that.

gmr said:
Hi,
Per USCIS website my I140 got approved yesterday, I received 3 emails stating the same around 5PM PST. Thanks and Good Luck to you all

Thanks,
GMR
congradulations man,
can spare some more details about you case. center, RFE, etc.
thanks

gmr said:
Hi,
Per USCIS website my I140 got approved yesterday, I received 3 emails stating the same around 5PM PST. Thanks and Good Luck to you all

Thanks,
GMR
when did u apply for i 140? and was it processed n nebraska or texas?

Here are my details

140 Filed on April 7th
140 Received on APril 10th
EB2
Concurrent Filing Y
No RFE
Processed by NSC

Thanks,
GMR

go0dfella said:
congradulations man,
can spare some more details about you case. center, RFE, etc.
thanks

Just file it in regular process

I am in the same boat as yours. Since it does not matter if the approval comes in one month or 6 months, dont waste your hard earned money.
I am going ahead and filing my second I-140 (EB3) category in the regular way and not the Perm way. If you do remember, when PERM started for the Labor, a lot of cases were incorrectly rejected by the automated system.

If you need to extend your H1, you already have an approved I-140 in EB2. So just take it easy.

Rfe

Those who've been unfortunate to get RFE on their application, can anyone tell me how do you get informed about the RFE? Do you get an email or do you have to check your customer account on the "USCIS Case Status" website or does only your attorney gets the RFE notice? Clarification from someone who've received an RFE on their I-140 application is appreciated.

My LUD has changed twice in past couple of days without any adjudication on the case. I am worried if I 'll get an RFE.

Thanks!

Most probably nothing

GCOnly said:
Those who've been unfortunate to get RFE on their application, can anyone tell me how do you get informed about the RFE? Do you get an email or do you have to check your customer account on the "USCIS Case Status" website or does only your attorney gets the RFE notice? Clarification from someone who've received an RFE on their I-140 application is appreciated.

My LUD has changed twice in past couple of days without any adjudication on the case. I am worried if I 'll get an RFE.

Thanks!

Check my signature. I had my LUD changed twice in one week and nothing since. You would get email even if RFE is issued. Unless you receive an email, I don't think you should read much into it.

bhartiya30 said:
Check my signature. I had my LUD changed twice in one week and nothing since. You would get email even if RFE is issued. Unless you receive an email, I don't think you should read much into it.
The diff between your LUD change and mine is that my LUD has changed for two consecutive days with no result. Anyways, I think there's no other option for me but to wait with my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Thanks for your response.

140 Rfe

I recieved RFE and they asked my W2, company W2 and previous 140 petitions from comany. My labour was approved through sister comany(Branch office) and now My company Attorney saying that If we response to this qeuery it may trigger additional problems/audit for company, that will jardize company situation because labour was approved thru branch instead of Main office and they want to start the whole process again thru Main Office, but this is unacceptable for me because my labour is EB2 and prioirty date is Jan2004. Please help, is that true my company is going to be in trouble if we responded to RFE?

Labour PD: Jan2004
140 FD:Mar29, 2006
EB2 Filed at Nebraska

I would like ti know the process of I140 and other paperwork
LC approved EB3
I140 Filed 08/24/06
when i can file I485 and spouse work auth
I am born canadian citizan

punjabi007 said:
GConly, looking at pattern you'll have LUD tomarrow too, this mean your case is approved.
Thanks for your reassuring response Punjabi007. Well, today is the last business day of the week and the business hours are almost over too. I am hoping that something comes out of the processing before noon on Monday. Let's see what happens. I shall keep you all posted.

Eb2 Rfe

EB2
Labor PD: Feb 2006
I-140 FD:May 19 2006
I-140 RD: May 25 2006
I-140 LUD:07/22 ; 8/25
RFE : 8/25 waiting for hard copy

Here you go. USCIS always lies

Previous USCIS update was showing the records that they processed I-140 applications for Skilled Worker /Professional till FD March 24, 2006. That was updated August 3, 2006.

Today they updated proceesing dates (August 25, 2006).
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

According to new update, I-140 applications processed till Feb 23, 2006 !!!!!
They want to give some dose to applicants and thinking all panic applicants will go for Premium processing.

It is really SAD. USCIS become official beggers. Is there any agencies that awards which is the World bad record department?. They should certify USCIS.

Well. USCIS was late by more than a week to report their processing times. By moving back the processing dates, they have set things rolling for the premium processing.

I hope they announce premium processing for EB-1 and EB-2 sooner.

Go NSC Tortoises!

NSC Tortoise