I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
LC State: CA
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: Sep 2005
I-140 FD: 05/08/06
I-140 RD: 05/13/06
I-140 LUD: NA
I-140 Receipt#: SRC-06-174-XXXX
I-140 AD : 06/12/06
Concurrent filing (Yes/No): No
485 : <waiting for the retrogression cloud to clear>

I checked the status online. it's approved.
i am yet to get the notice from the lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
My NIW EB2 I-140 Approved

iamvdub said:
LC State: IL
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): NIW EB2

I-140 FD: 04/29/06
I-140 LUD: 05/31/06
I-140 LUD: 06/01/06
I-140 AD : 06/15/06
i am yet to get the hardcopy.

Thanks,

gchungry said:
iamvdub said:
LC State: IL
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): NIW EB2

I-140 FD: 04/29/06
I-140 LUD: 05/31/06
I-140 LUD: 06/01/06
I-140 AD : 06/15/06
i am yet to get the hardcopy.

Thanks,
Service Center is NSC.

The dates for EB3 have infact moved 1 month backwards at NSC
pururwa said:
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=1016|8767|6739
I-140 dates haven't changed in the last few processing times update. whats goin on? any ideas?

My friend's NIW I-140 approved

FYI
NIW EB2
FD: Sep 29 2005 VSC
Transfer to NSC on May 5 2006
Approved from NSC on June 14 2006

Receipt for I-140 filing from NSC

All Gurus,

My employer submitted I-140 application to NSC on May 22, 2006 for me on a sub. labor. I was told today that the attorney has not received the receipt yet. So is this the case with others also? or is it just me.

I am the same boat

My I-140 was filed on May 1st. Still no receipt date.

sejalmitesh said:
All Gurus,

My employer submitted I-140 application to NSC on May 22, 2006 for me on a sub. labor. I was told today that the attorney has not received the receipt yet. So is this the case with others also? or is it just me.

sfmars,

you were right on the money. My case was filed in Nebraska, but it was processed by the Texas Service Center.

LC State: NY
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB3
LC PD: 19 March 2002
I-140 RD: 28 Apr 2006
I-140 ND: 1 May 2006
I-140 Approval: 8th June
Service Center: Nebraska

Thanks and good luck to all.

sfmars said:
Cogratulation,

But I am almost 100% sure that your case was processed and approved in Texas, although originally had been filed to Nebraska.

Could you tell us first 3 letters of your Recept Number ?
If it starts with SRC it means Texas.

5 weeks for processing is the speed of TSC.

As for NSC, people whose cases will be processed there are very unlucky because there is no pattern how much time it takes them.

After April 1st, NSC has indefinite period of time for processing.
It seems to me they almost stopped to process/approve cases, they collect them on the shelf and some of them forward to Texas.

Mykan said:
sfmars,

you were right on the money. My case was filed in Nebraska, but it was processed by the Texas Service Center.

LC State: NY
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB3
LC PD: 19 March 2002
I-140 RD: 28 Apr 2006
I-140 ND: 1 May 2006
I-140 Approval: 8th June
Service Center: Nebraska

Thanks and good luck to all.
Then you should mention "TSC" while mentioning your I-140 approval. You must have had an SRC receipt number and not a LIN.

I140 filing question

Hi Gurus,

I got my labor approval recently. Lawyer is preparing docs for I140. I am from MI. Do I have a choice to apply at either NSC or TSC with the new process or should I be applying only at NSC? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but please do answer. This is the first time I visited this thread.

Thanks,
karnish

karnish said:
Hi Gurus,

I got my labor approval recently. Lawyer is preparing docs for I140. I am from MI. Do I have a choice to apply at either NSC or TSC with the new process or should I be applying only at NSC? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but please do answer. This is the first time I visited this thread.

Thanks,
karnish

Unfortunatelly you do not have choice. Everybody must file to NSC (as I know there are some exceptions for CA only), if you are in luck your case will be forwarded to TSC and approved in 20-30 days. But if your case will be processed in NCS you will have to wait months may be years.

is urs filed with NSC?

sfmars said:
Unfortunatelly you do not have choice. Everybody must file to NSC (as I know there are some exceptions for CA only), if you are in luck your case will be forwarded to TSC and approved in 20-30 days. But if your case will be processed in NCS you will have to wait months may be years.
mine is filed with NSC with an ND of 04/06/06, didn't see any movement after the first LUD which was 04/10/06. any ideas?

I-140 Receipt Notice

I received a receipt notice dated June 15th for I-140 filed on May 19th. Yours should be round the corner.

amitkr20 said:
My I-140 was filed on May 1st. Still no receipt date.

pururwa said:
mine is filed with NSC with an ND of 04/06/06, didn't see any movement after the first LUD which was 04/10/06. any ideas?

It has LIN unfortunately. Regarding ideas, they work as mail-people only.
For the last 3 weeks they have processed only quite a few cases which had been transfered from VSC with RD 2005 and Jan 2006.
They do not work even with old VSC cases

I am afraid that processing time in NSC will be longer than BEC.

Need Help H1 denied for company B

I know this is not the right place to ask about H1 but I need help badly..
I am on H1B for company A on 7th year extension and I applied H1 transfer for company B and company B H1 is denied, is this effect my H1 with company A status and I still with company A? .. Please help.

Thanks for the reply

Thanks sfmars for the reply. Having gone through the BEC pain, I think I can take this one. If only I get the approval by the end of this year, I can go for 3yr extension... else I will have to go for 8th year extension.:(:(

sfmars said:

mega_gc said:
I know this is not the right place to ask about H1 but I need help badly..
I am on H1B for company A on 7th year extension and I applied H1 transfer for company B and company B H1 is denied, is this effect my H1 with company A status and I still with company A? .. Please help.
Your existing H1 is not affected by this denial of company B petition.

redirected to TSC

My company applied 6-8 I-140's in May to NSC and in that 3 application were redirected to TSC which got approved recently. Where as our cases still untoched after receipt date.