I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Please include my info as well:

LC State: CA
LC Category: EB2
I-140 RD: 04/26/06
I-140 LUD: 04/29/06
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-xxxxxxxxx
I-140 AD (If any): Waiting
Concurrent filing (Yes/No): Yes

Mr SFMARS..Read the message carefully...:)

sfmars said:
The name of this thread is I-140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

It is not appropriate place to discuss SRC cases, which are processed in Texas and do not have anything common to cases processed in Nebraska .

Why do not you want to discuss SRC cases timing somewhere aside (in the private messages or on the thread Texas consolidated tracker) ?

Discussion of SRC (Texas) cases here can seriously confuse people.

Hello My friend,

I didn't mention anything about SRC in this mail...and i don't know why you are worried about it...Lot of people read these forum messages..if you don't like to read the message just skip it and go to the next message...Don't show your stess on others...we are all on the same boat and every body want to get some thing here..there are some exiting moments and some times stress moments..you got to balanace....Any way i am really sorry if i hurt your feelings or somebody else feelings...I know about this forum and i have seen lot of people talking about SRC all the time...

good luck...
LSR5

Imcdude,

It seems to me that I-140 concurrently filed with I-485 are being processed by
NSC and are getting delayed and non-concurrent one's at TSC ?

Not sure.Anybody in the same boat ?

RJNJ:

What you are saying makes sense.

Well I filed concurrently too. So I'm probably on the Lincoln, Nebraska boat too.

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Imcdude,

It seems to me that I-140 concurrently filed with I-485 are being processed by
NSC and are getting delayed and non-concurrent one's at TSC ?

Not sure.Anybody in the same boat ?

Still waiting!!

My RD is 04/07/06, Receipt number LIN-XXXXXXXX, EB3, non-concurrent, I still haven't heard anything from NSC yet. Anyone in the same boat with me?

CWYGC said:
My RD is 04/07/06, Receipt number LIN-XXXXXXXX, EB3, non-concurrent, I still haven't heard anything from NSC yet. Anyone in the same boat with me?

It is the same with me (see my signature). If not to consider transfered cases from Vermont. NSC processing queue for EB3 cases stopped somewhere with RD March 15th as for EB2 cases with RD beginning of April.

vicky006 said:
The last updated date on my case changed to 6/7 from 3/18 but the status has not.

It has been two weeks since the LUD on my case changed and status has not changed yet. I am a little worried about the possibilty of an RFE being issued on my case and my employer not sharing it with me (and not responding properly.. any delay in processing is good for the them.. :mad: )

So my question to the folks here is, does the online status show a message or details if an RFE is sent to the employer/lawyer? Any inputs will be appreciated.

Rfe

vicky006 said:
It has been two weeks since the LUD on my case changed and status has not changed yet. I am a little worried about the possibilty of an RFE being issued on my case and my employer not sharing it with me (and not responding properly.. any delay in processing is good for the them.. :mad: )

So my question to the folks here is, does the online status show a message or details if an RFE is sent to the employer/lawyer? Any inputs will be appreciated.

IF they send RFE, the message will be updated. Only for the denials the online message is not updated.

Predictor.....

Can you predict my approval day?

LC PD: Jun-2005
LC AD: Nov-2005
I-140 FD: 06-Jan-06
I140 RFE: 28-Feb-2006
I140 RFE: Response received at USCIS 22-may-2006
LUD: 23-may-2006

????? When? Its at NSC ..... LIN

vicky006 said:

yes, they will update the msg with something like "RFE is sent... blah blah blah".don't worry, your case is about to be approved I guess. Check with your lawyers if they have received anything from CIS recently.

LSR5 said:
Hello My friend,

I didn't mention anything about SRC in this mail...and i don't know why you are worried about it...Lot of people read these forum messages..if you don't like to read the message just skip it and go to the next message...Don't show your stess on others...we are all on the same boat and every body want to get some thing here..there are some exiting moments and some times stress moments..you got to balanace....Any way i am really sorry if i hurt your feelings or somebody else feelings...I know about this forum and i have seen lot of people talking about SRC all the time...

good luck...
LSR5
I agree with SFMARS. You should discuss your case under a Texas forum. This is Nebraska forum. In fact you did mention your number as an SRC one in the first msg .

Hi CWYGC -

My RD date is 04/05/06. Reciept # is LIN-XXXXXXX, Non-Concurrent. Even I didn;t hear anything from NSC Yet.

CWYGC said:

Receipt from Nebraska

imcdude said:
KGCM:
Did u already receive your receipt from Nebraska?

Yes, I received it today. Yours should be in the mail, buddy. All the best.

Please add my info too:

First Labor: EB3/RIR/VA PD: 5/1997
First 140 AD: Apr 1999
PERM EB3 AD: 4/26/2006

140/485/130/765 Filed Fedex 6/7/2006
No receipts received.

Anyone know how NSC completes data entry (FIFO, by state, PD or category) and generates receipt notices? It seems completely random since there's no apparent trend for when the receipt notice is sent out.

pururwa said:
yes, they will update the msg with something like "RFE is sent... blah blah blah".don't worry, your case is about to be approved I guess. Check with your lawyers if they have received anything from CIS recently.

Thanks for the responses. I really really hope that I get through this without anymore problems.

Please let me know more on First 140?

waiting4cagc said:
Please add my info too:

First Labor: EB3/RIR/VA PD: 5/1997
First 140 AD: Apr 1999
PERM EB3 AD: 4/26/2006

140/485/130/765 Filed Fedex 6/7/2006
No receipts received.

Anyone know how NSC completes data entry (FIFO, by state, PD or category) and generates receipt notices? It seems completely random since there's no apparent trend for when the receipt notice is sent out.

RFE - How much time?

Responded to my RFE on I-140 for LIN######## on 05/04/2006. Still Waiting & wondering how much time it is taking to review RFE.

Does anyone has any idea?