I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
vali said:
I would be surprised to see approvals with RD in Feb or Mar now that USCIS wants to implement premium processing services for I-140. 3-4 month backlog will be the norm. Look at I-129, it is constantly in a 3 month backlog even when H1B quota is exhausted.

Nevertheless, I would pay for the premium processing for I-140. Moreover, I would gladly pay for premium processing for all steps.

What will they do with those applications already filed with concurrent I140/I485 ?

If everybody pays for premimum processing, the only beneficiary will be just INS. How could they guarranttee 15 days for all?

Think about PERM, they said it took 2 months, mine was 5 months.

garp said:
EB3. applied jan 3 2006 approved may 8 2006. Nebraska Service Center

garp,

Congrats on your approval.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I think that your case was moved from VSC.

What if in our tracker we add one more column to show that case was approved in NSC but if it was originally filed to NSC or moved from other SC (with RD < 04/2006) ?

yes my case moved from VSC to NSC. My RD is jan 3rd 2006

sfmars said:
garp,

Congrats on your approval.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I think that your case was moved from VSC.

What if in our tracker we add one more column to show that case was approved in NSC but if it was originally filed to NSC or moved from other SC (with RD < 04/2006) ?

Not fair............ :mad:

I and my co-worker applied the labor in the same time, and got approved the same time. We both work together in the same job in the same company. We both qualify for EB2. In fact, he has less experience than me. we both applied to the same processing center - Nebraska. we both from Kansas.

I applied the I-140 and I-485 concurrently on March 31st (FD). then received the notice on the following Monday, April 3rd (RD) and 4th (ND). He filed his two weeks later (only I-140). His ND is April 11.

Guess what, he got approved on April 27. Only sixteen days for EB2. What a record.

Unfortunately, he is from India and you know........wait.

For me, I only got the fingerprint notice from the INS. Appointment next week.

I should have filed my paper two weeks later. :(

Dont worry ckf..

I understand your anguish but you need to understand that you filled for 485 along with 140 and there in lies the difference. I think they are processing the cases differently. I applied for my 140 and 485 in middle of April and have not received any notice nor are there any updates. You are lucky to get the FP notice at least. Look at the brighter side. By the way did you get your EAD?

nope, no EAD, i'm just gonna stick to my H1-B visa. furthermore, i'm pretty sure i won't need it (i used to have it but that was different story). plus save a little bit money. hehe

dreamer_ny said:
June Visa bulletin is out and EB3 moved to July 01, is this a fluke or they have really moved up 2 months?

were you refering to China or India...India is 08APR01 and china is july 1st01.....Eb2 for India has not moved a day :(

leo09 said:
I understand your anguish but you need to understand that you filled for 485 along with 140 and there in lies the difference. I think they are processing the cases differently. I applied for my 140 and 485 in middle of April and have not received any notice nor are there any updates. You are lucky to get the FP notice at least. Look at the brighter side. By the way did you get your EAD?

My colleague applied concurrently on April 3rd, got both AP and EAD within one month. But no news on 140 and 485.

Mine was filed on 05/10/06, delivered today to NSC.

Concerned if the proposed Premimum Processing for I140 will hurt us concurrent-filer.

Hi sdrblr

Hi sdrblr,

I will enter you details after you get your NOTICE DATE. Please update us when you get one.

Thanks,

sdrblr said:
Does anybody know when will the June visa bulletin be out...Usually its out by 10th of every month.

Tracker Update

Tracker Update: May 15, 2006

Please share following details of your LC and I-140 details for Tracker update.

LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 AD (If any):

LIN#: Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)

Thanks

gc212

Hi GC212,

Can you please update my case details.

LC State: Indiana
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: Jul 24 2002
I-140 FD: Apr 24 2006
I-140 RD: Apr 25 2006
I-140 LUD: April 27 2006
I-140 AD (If any): waiting
Concurrent Filing: YES
I-485 FD: May 5 2006
I-485 RD: No receipt yet

Thanks
kiran

Confusing....

My HR showed me I-140 receipt today...It was from TX Center...the attorney had told my HR the appln was sent to NSC...may be they forwarded my appln to TSC.
I work in my company's HQ in Chicago and I always thought if you are in IL, 140 will be processed by NSC....looks like I was wrong...Oh well I am not complaining :)

Any ways here are the case details for tracking purpose.

Please update my info in the tracker: user ID is ckf

Received an email from the immigration. my case has been approved on May 15, 2006. :)

Thanks.

ckf said:

Received an email from the immigration. my case has been approved on May 15, 2006. :)

Thanks.

Hi ckf,

Congratulation on your approval,

Could you confirm that your case was in NSC all the time (has number starting with LIN) EB2 and was filed on 03/31/06 ?

Is your case EB2 National Interest (or simple MS or BS + 5) ?

BTW: AILA published Nebraska Processing Time Report on 05/15/2006
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=1016|8767|6739|19395

It shows that EB2 is being processed faster than EB3 now

Congrats ckf

ckf said:

Thanks.

Hi ckf,

Congrats for getting I-140 approved. I will appreciate if you can also tell us your Labor STATE.

Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks.

my case is with Nebraska the whole time (LIN061345XXXX), and is under EB2 (NOT national interest), just with MS degree and few years of experiences.

my labor, I-140 and I-485 are filed in wichita, kansas.

:)

Gc212,

Could you remove bazuka6 record from NSC and move one to the TSC ?
That case was processed in Texas.

It gives wrong understanding about NSC processing speed when you see approved bazuka's case in it.