I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
sfmars said:
It could be good tradition if each of us (who is not approved yet) gives us his/her status update (empty message with signature) at least each couple of weeks. There are a lot of people who did not update status more than 50 days.

Not approved yet. Replied back to UCIS with requested evidence on 5/3/06. LUD is 5/6/06

Latest Visa Bulletin

Does anybody know when will the June visa bulletin be out...Usually its out by 10th of every month.

sfmars said:
Yes, you can.

It will be kind of semi concurrent filing

Thanks for quick reply. Are you sure, bcos I never seen this kind of case, in that case what we need to file with I485, I mean 140 reciept is enough?

State: WI RIR/EB2
I-140 FD: 03/29/2006
I-140 LUD: 04/03/2006
I-140 AD:waiting

mega_gc said:
Thanks for quick reply. Are you sure, bcos I never seen this kind of case, in that case what we need to file with I485, I mean 140 reciept is enough?

State: WI RIR/EB2
I-140 FD: 03/29/2006
I-140 LUD: 04/03/2006
I-140 AD:waiting

Yes, I am sure.
You need to give them a receipt number of your I-140.

It is not very often but I saw when people file semi-concurrently.

Good News!!!!

My I-140 is finally approved. (After waiting for 129 days). Received approval notice from UCIS today :D

Good luck to all!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category: EB2
PD: May 2003
State: MI
I140 FD: 1/3/06
I140 RD: 1/6/06
I140 LUD: 4/03/06
I140 RFE Date: 4/21/06
I140 AD: 5/11/06

NS_GCD said:
My I-140 is finally approved. (After waiting for 129 days). Received approval notice from UCIS today :D

Good luck to all!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category: EB2
PD: May 2003
State: MI
I140 FD: 1/3/06
I140 RD: 1/6/06
I140 LUD: 4/03/06
I140 RFE Date: 4/21/06
I140 AD: 5/11/06

NS_GCD,

Congrats on your approval.

It shows again that NSC approval queue shifted back to the beginning of Jan

NS_GCD said:
RFE was for an employement verification letter from my previous employer.

NS_GCD,

If it is possible, could you be more specific ?
What exactly did they want ?

I would be surprised to see approvals with RD in Feb or Mar now that USCIS wants to implement premium processing services for I-140. 3-4 month backlog will be the norm. Look at I-129, it is constantly in a 3 month backlog even when H1B quota is exhausted.

Nevertheless, I would pay for the premium processing for I-140. Moreover, I would gladly pay for premium processing for all steps.

sfmars said:
It shows again that NSC approval queue shifted back to the beginning of Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
But why Texas is so fast ????

vali said:
I would be surprised to see approvals with RD in Feb or Mar now that USCIS wants to implement premium processing services for I-140. 3-4 month backlog will be the norm. Look at I-129, it is constantly in a 3 month backlog even when H1B quota is exhausted.

Nevertheless, I would pay for the premium processing for I-140. Moreover, I would gladly pay for premium processing for all steps.

Your explanation makes sense, in this case why TSC is so fast. It takes them less than 3 weeks to approve case which had been forwarded to them.

A lot of people got approved their I-140/485 recent days in TSC, they were prepared to wait a lot of months but got approvals almost immediatelly since their cases were forwarded to TSC. :confused:

sfmars said:
Your explanation makes sense, in this case why TSC is so fast. It takes them less than 3 weeks to approve case which had been forwarded to them.

A lot of people got approved their I-140/485 recent days in TSC, they were prepared to wait a lot of months but got approvals almost immediatelly since their cases were forwarded to TSC. :confused:

The fast approvals as TSC were for applications with PD not current. The target clients for premium processing are those with PD current. There is no reason to pay extra to get an I-140 approval and after that to wait a few years to apply for I-485.
Also, the official TSC processing dates are behind NSC. I think TSC is also preparing for premium processing implementation.

I-140 approved

Fd Mar 8
Nd Mar 13
Lud Mar 15
Approved May 11
Eb2 From Mi
Good Luck To Everyone

sfmars said:
NS_GCD,

If it is possible, could you be more specific ?
What exactly did they want ?

They needed a letter from my previous employer for my 2 years of work experience.

Congrats!!!

Is your PD current and if yes have you applied concurrently for I485?

jjjun said:
Fd Mar 8
Nd Mar 13
Lud Mar 15
Approved May 11
Eb2 From Mi
Good Luck To Everyone

Congrats to jjun!

jjun,

Congrats on your approval. Just to confirm, your I-140 was processed in NSC??

Thanks,