I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Please update the tracker info .My I-140 Was approved 27th April 06. My Case was EB2 and based out of Illinois. There were no RFE's . This was a very useful forum.See you all soon at the I-485 community.

gc212 said:
Tracker Update: May 09, 2006

Hi GC212,

Here are my I-140 details. Can you plz add them to tracker

LC State: VA RIR EB2
LC PD:June 2002
I-140 NSC FD : 25-Apr-06
I-140 NSC ND: 04-May-06
I-140 NSC LUD: 06-May-06
I-140 NSC AD : Waiting
LIN#: LIN-06-158-xxxxx

Thx
SN

Last edited by a moderator:
Any EB2/EB3 I140 cases with FD/RD < 03/2006 ?

If there are any members whose cases have FD/RD date earlier than March 2006 and they did not have RFE ?

Since case of tcc_fan is approved in our tracker I see only expeditegc, vali and NS_GCD whose cases are not approved and their RD < 03/2006. The other users did not update their status for a long time and most probably they are approved. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am trying to figure out where the approval queue is.

tcc_fan said:
Please update the tracker info .My I-140 Was approved 27th April 06. My Case was EB2 and based out of Illinois. There were no RFE's . This was a very useful forum.See you all soon at the I-485 community.

tcc_fan,

congrats

Please add my information.

EB2/PERM/MD
Labor File Date: 01/30/06
Labor Certified: 04/12/06
I-140 File Date: N/A
I-140 Last Update Date: N/A
I-140 Approved: N/A
I-485 File Date: N/A
I-485 Last Update Date: N/A
I-485 Approved: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
sfmars said:
bazuka6,

Congrats

Could you confirm that your I-140 case was filed sometime around end of March and you got approval from NSC (your case starting with LIN). ?

A lot of people in EB3 category in the tracker who has RD around beginning of March and their cases are not approvals.

ajo2004, gc_kris, mm1, n, premmsn, reddog, kvprasad, Ram4GC, gappu

Could you confirm your waiting status and that you do not have approvals yet ?

Yes Mine was filed 03/22 . Filed at NSC (had a SRC #) and approved on 05/06. Hope that helps

Hi Seebeyond,

What do mean by N/A in all the 140 related fields. You did not file your 140 yet??

seebeyond said:

EB2/PERM/MD

Sfmars,

Unfortunately I am still waiting for my approvals. I have concurrent filing for 140/485/765/131 and so far no approval, no RFE or LUD for over 2 months for any application. I just did my Bio/FP and I am hopping to get my I765 approved this week. I called NSC today to inquire about my I765, since it was filed more than 30 days before the official NSC processing dates, and I was told that I will get a response via mail in 3-4 weeks. If I do not get my EAD this week I plan to schedule an InfoPass appointment to get an interim EAD.

P.S. The best way to let people know the status of your case is to maintain a signature. It will automatically update in all the posts where you have attached your signature.

sfmars said:
If there are any members whose cases have FD/RD date earlier than March 2006 and they did not have RFE ?

Since case of tcc_fan is approved in our tracker I see only expeditegc, vali and NS_GCD whose cases are not approved and their RD < 03/2006. The other users did not update their status for a long time and most probably they are approved. Please correct me if I am wrong.

tcc_fan,

congrats

bazuka6 said:
Yes Mine was filed 03/22 . Filed at NSC (had a SRC #) and approved on 05/06. Hope that helps

Thanks bazuka6,

Your case was processed in TSC but not in NSC.

As I expected inspite of the official processing report dates of NSC, they have moved back (from 02/2006) with processing dates because during last week I see posts that VSC sends cases with RD 01/2006 to NSC.

So last week NSC either did not process cases at all or processed very old cases from other SC.

EB2 filling

From immigration-law

NSC also confirms the following policies:
MS + 1 year Experience or BS + 3 or 4 year Experience in the Labor Certification = Not qualified for EB-2
Stand-alone BS + 5 years of progressive experience without the alternative requirement of MS in the Labor Certification = Qualified for EB-2.

full article at http://www.immigration-law.com/

Do you guys know of anyone who has had labour approved with MS+1 years of expereince from NSC?What happens if you file with this qualification. Do they reject the Eb2 filling.

leo09 said:
From immigration-law

NSC also confirms the following policies:
MS + 1 year Experience or BS + 3 or 4 year Experience in the Labor Certification = Not qualified for EB-2
Stand-alone BS + 5 years of progressive experience without the alternative requirement of MS in the Labor Certification = Qualified for EB-2.

full article at http://www.immigration-law.com/

Do you guys know of anyone who has had labour approved with MS+1 years of expereince from NSC?What happens if you file with this qualification. Do they reject the Eb2 filling.

They send RFE with request to re-file case under EB3 category.
If you did not start to work on EAD you loose only application fee.

The worst case is if you were on H1B and started to work on EAD and then get that RFE and EB3 visa is not available or retrogression, in this case you are out of status.

Hi dreamer_ny

Hi dreamer_ny,

I would wait for I-140 Notice date before entering in Tracker. It is a posibility that your application went to Texax center. Please let me know when you get your NOTICE DATE.

Thanks,

dreamer_ny said:
Please update my information in the tracker

Premium Processing Services for I-140

It seems USCIS wants to implement premium processing services for I-140. Who would pay $1000 extra to have the approval in 15 business days when it takes just a month with normal processing?
So the next logical step would be to increase the processing times before implementing premium processing. I do not think the normal processing will be more than 6 months but also not less than 2.

sfmars said:
I think in the nearest future it will take more than 6 months to get approval from NSC like it was one year ago.

Hi seebeyond,

I would wait for I-140 File date & Notice date before entering your info in Tracker. It is a posibility that your application went to Texax center. Please let me know when you get your NOTICE DATE.

Thanks,

seebeyond said:

EB2/PERM/MD

Tracker...

tcc_fan shows in the tracker as not approved. I wonder if Cincinnati, greencard80, expeditegc, ind2ia, rita999-1, suri and mjb are still around and waiting or they are approved.

sfmars said:

tcc_fan,

congrats

Status update

vali said:
tcc_fan shows in the tracker as not approved. I wonder if Cincinnati, greencard80, expeditegc, ind2ia, rita999-1, suri and mjb are still around and waiting or they are approved.

It could be good tradition if each of us (who is not approved yet) gives us his/her status update (empty message with signature) at least each couple of weeks. There are a lot of people who did not update status more than 50 days.

New approvals

Any news of approvals out of the Texas or Nebraska centers? Things seem a little quiet.