I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Question to Status 2005

status 2005,

Can you share your information with us as in when u r lobour got approved. whats the PD, and category EB2 / EB3?

Thanks
bluez25

IIt would be better if everybody posting here has a signature with all details below their posting. Then we can save on these type of postings and the thread will be more efficiently used.
bluez25 said:
status 2005,

Can you share your information with us as in when u r lobour got approved. whats the PD, and category EB2 / EB3?

Thanks
bluez25

My labour was through perm approved in May'2006,filed April'2006
Category EB3,RD JULY13,ND JULY18,AD JULY28.

bluez25 said:
status 2005,

Thanks
bluez25

nof days to receive receipt

Does any one know how long it roughly takes the attorney to receive the receipt notice..Its already been 20 days since the I 140 documents were mailed but no receipt yet !!

Mean while I also sent a I-539 for my mom's visitor visa a week ago and already received a notice for it today !!

Is it normal for USCIS to take longer to issue I140 receipt notice ? Can it mean the case was forwarded to texas center and may be that's why its taking longer..?

Status 2005,

Can you be more clear ..Plz let us know which center processed your 140 case ?? NSC or TSC ???

SN

status2005 said:

Which processing center approved your I140, NSC/TSC?
Receiptt Number starting with SRC --> TSC and LIN--> NSC.
status2005 said:

Although my lawyer told me they sent to NSC, i see a SRC receipt number,not sure what they did,i was always under the impression that it was NSC-LIN

Request! Please let me know if you are EB2 & filed I140 with NSC before April 6

and haven't gotten the approval yet.
I am a little annoyed with NSC's pace as they are still struggling at April Start while TSC is approving I140s filed in July.

Get used to wait. TSC has spoilt everyone with 10 day approval.

It is still 4 months wait for processing time to become current. This is not as bad as 485 PDs for India and China.

Unfortunately different centers will continue to work at different speed. Take DBEC and PBEC for example. So relax and do not worry too much.

pururwa said:
and haven't gotten the approval yet.
I am a little annoyed with NSC's pace as they are still struggling at April Start while TSC is approving I140s filed in July.

My company filed for 10 140's and all of them got approved within 10days.
wonder why one center is on space shuttle and other is on cycle rickshaw

Good luck to all

Can we call NSC directly?

Is there a number to call NSC directly? My application is with NSC, I called up the National Service Center 800 number but it seems most of the representatives sitting there are aholes, do you guys know anyway to contact NSC directly?

I also am in the same boat and eagerly waiting for some action on my application. Any idea how to contact them?
pururwa said:
Is there a number to call NSC directly? My application is with NSC, I called up the National Service Center 800 number but it seems most of the representatives sitting there are aholes, do you guys know anyway to contact NSC directly?

NSC Vs TSC

Probably they are testing their 140 premium processing in Texas before implementing it officially. I don't have any other explanation for this difference in processing speed... any other ideas?

This is ridiculous

status2005 said:
i am totally taken by shock, my I-140 application was received on July 18th and on July28th the approval came through.

i still cant believe it, i hope the status online is true, i havent received the official approval notice yet

Congratulations status2005 for your fast approval.

Now, this is getting to be ridiculous. Processing time of 10 days in texas compared with 4 months in Nebraska, with the twist that its almost completely random what you get. If there was someone at the USCIS who cared and thought that fairness in processing would actually be something that should be observed, they would have done something about these proc. time differences a long time ago. Obviously no one cares.

For those of us that our lives have been put on hold waiting to get our greencards, locked into jobs we don't want, exploited by our employers, this is just another insult in our faces after a long time of being dicked around. We are tired of readying up the vaseline for years while our cases are getting dust and then getting it full force when the USCIS either denies our case because there was one day missing of experience from the 3 years stated, because after 5 years of processing the sponsoring employer no longer exists or because the name of our fathers does not show up in our birth certificates.

I propose we stop dealing with this idiots and immigrate to other countries that are probably much better places to live than the US anyway. (Hello Canada? Hello Europe?). It's time for a change.

I totally agree with you. My 7th year extension entirely dependent on this I 140 approval. I don't see any pattern in NSC processing times.
I hate to say it, but this country is supposed to all about freedom and eqality and blah..blah... which is nowhere near true gor this GC mess.

I do have canadian PR, but not sure about getting employment, most of the forums paint a very bleak picture.

bartolo5 said:
Congratulations status2005 for your fast approval.

Now, this is getting to be ridiculous. Processing time of 10 days in texas compared with 4 months in Nebraska, with the twist that its almost completely random what you get. If there was someone at the USCIS who cared and thought that fairness in processing would actually be something that should be observed, they would have done something about these proc. time differences a long time ago. Obviously no one cares.

For those of us that our lives have been put on hold waiting to get our greencards, locked into jobs we don't want, exploited by our employers, this is just another insult in our faces after a long time of being dicked around. We are tired of readying up the vaseline for years while our cases are getting dust and then getting it full force when the USCIS either denies our case because there was one day missing of experience from the 3 years stated, because after 5 years of processing the sponsoring employer no longer exists or because the name of our fathers does not show up in our birth certificates.

I propose we stop dealing with this idiots and immigrate to other countries that are probably much better places to live than the US anyway. (Hello Canada? Hello Europe?). It's time for a change.

bartolo5 said:
.............fairness in processing.........

Interesting concept of fairness. I notice you are EB2 rest of world. So your labor was started within the last 18 months?

If you really want to make comments on fairness think of all the poor EB3 buggers who applied for their labor certifications back in mid 2001 and are still waiting. If they were born in China/India they have a really really long wait. Surely first in first out is fairer to these folks and maybe someone at USCIS/State Dept is trying to help them due to the cut off dates??

I am not trying to have a go at you, I just think ridiculous is more suited to DOL than USCIS and you should be glad you have been able to bypass the old labor backlog and jump to the front of the queue ahead of thousands stuck at DBEC or PBEC. Hopefully your wait will be worthwhile and you will get your greencard this year or next year.

For me its been 9 years since my labor started in 1997. I was lucky enough to have a TSC case for my concurrent I140/485. But I would still not have been too upset if my case went to NSC since I am one step closer to my goal - a green card.

whats going on?

rohra1741 said:
My I-140 was approved August 1. Received April 17. Good luck to you all!
I have RD: of April 5 ND of April 6 (EB2) and am still waiting while yours is approved with a RD of April 17. Whats going on with EB2. Anybody here from EB2 in the same boat as me.

waiting4cagc said:
Interesting concept of fairness. I notice you are EB2 rest of world. So your labor was started within the last 18 months?

I am not trying to have a go at you, I just think ridiculous is more suited to DOL than USCIS and you should be glad you have been able to bypass the old labor backlog and jump to the front of the queue ahead of thousands stuck at DBEC or PBEC. Hopefully your wait will be worthwhile and you will get your greencard this year or next year.

I was actually trying to be inclusive with my comment trying to encompass the fustration that we all feel about this. I know that I am not as screwed as the people coming from retrogressed countries, who should be seriously looking to immigrate somewhere else if they don't want to have their futures in a limbo for the next years to come.

And I agree, I should have mentioned DOL/USCIS together although you are a little bit too quick to say I haven't suffered the pain. I originally applied my RIR LC back in 2003 going into a black hole little time later. 3 years later and with no resolution I decided to trash the whole process and start my PERM with a new company that was approved in two days. It's good that I don't have problems with priority dates, but I can perfectly understand the fustration of those who do.

pururwa said:
I have RD: of April 5 ND of April 6 (EB2) and am still waiting while yours is approved with a RD of April 17. Whats going on with EB2. Anybody here from EB2 in the same boat as me.

I've noticed that consecutive LIN numbers dont necessarily correspond to consecutive dates. I assume that when the cases get there if they accumulate when they receive them they will shuffle them around physically and you'll get some dates mixup. I think there was some receipt generation backlog at the begining of april that would support this theory of mine. You should hear something soon though.