I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
RD for my applications (all concurrent) is May 25. Got approval emails for Advance Paroles (wife, son and me) on July 11. The actual papers were sent to the lawyers, who received it on July 17. The case is LIN, so it's NSC.

prince123 said:
Those who applied con-current, how fast is AP approval TSC V/s NSC ?

Genius,
It was the same story for me too,my H1 expires in Oct and i needed to file my extn so badly, i havent been to India since past 2 yrs and was waiting on this to happen,well hopefully i can visit India now

I am also a Canadian PR, had applied 2 yrs back for safety measures,although dont plan to immigrate there, jobs in canada are scarce and not well paid,tax rate is high as well,although there are tons of candidates in queue for getting the immigration done(grass on other side of court is always green)

Genius said:
I totally agree with you. My 7th year extension entirely dependent on this I 140 approval. I don't see any pattern in NSC processing times.
I hate to say it, but this country is supposed to all about freedom and eqality and blah..blah... which is nowhere near true gor this GC mess.

I do have canadian PR, but not sure about getting employment, most of the forums paint a very bleak picture.

Ap

prince123 said:
Those who applied con-current, how fast is AP approval TSC V/s NSC ?

I dont know about TSC
Mine was at NSC

RD was june 5
2 AP mailed on july 11
2 EADs were approved, one on july 18, one on aug 2

I would call that FAST

LUD changed today

My LUD on I-140 changed today and no status change can i expect an update on my case today

I-140,EB3, AD : 03/23/06, LUD: 03/24/06,07/22/06,08/03/06

what time did your LUD change?

seattleguy said:
My LUD on I-140 changed today and no status change can i expect an update on my case today

I-140,EB3, AD : 03/23/06, LUD: 03/24/06,07/22/06,08/03/06

Is it Possible.....

I have a pending EB3 I-140 application with PD 03/2002. My spouse have a pending EB2 I-140 application with PD 07/2006.

For both category, our priority date is not current. PD for EB2 is currently 03/2005 and for EB3 is 10/2001.

Suppose/hope both cases get approved in the near future, does anybody know whether we can file I-485 application based on my spouse's EB2 I-140 and my EB3 I-140 PD?

Thanks...

:confused:

Aug 03 updated Nebraska Service center postings

Yesterday Nebraska Service center postings updated. According that it shows they are completed upto March 24, 2006.

RFE was about a missing signature

The RFE was about a missing signature. My lawyer had forgotten to put his signature on one of the forms. :mad:

CP with LC Substitution

Gurus,
Do you think one might have problem at US Consulate with CP option with labor substitution?

Thanks in advance.

Congrats seattleguy!!!
Your details are in the last week tracker, so can you share your 140 details RD/ND/LUD?

about processing at NSC

hi, to all
I called NSC in last three weeks three times, every time they said that NSC will use the intial fial dates of VSC but we have to wait till 180 days paased from the date when it was transferred to NSC. I applied my I-140 in EB1A category on Sept.28, 2005 at VSC. and transferred to NSC on 5/2/06.
NSC dates for EB1A looks like stuck at 9/28/05 for more than 45 days. It really sucks. I know some people who filed in EB1A category in MArch 2006 and all that people got approval in first week of July.
Does any one waiting for EB1A Sept 2005 case.
I have to now wait atleast three more months.
SOmetime it happens the case file goes to wrong officer ( means that person is looking for the EB3 case) and case will sit on his table. Sometime it happen the officer goes on vacation etc and also sometime the cases are lost. TO find out whats happening we have wait till the upper limit of time has passsed and after that also they will take more time.
I am hoping that the NSC people will wake up and I will see some news about my case.
ABCAVM123

Here is my Detail

I-140,
EB3,
Applied D : 03/23/06,
Notice D : 03/24/06
Approval D: 08/03/06
LUD: 03/24/06,07/22/06,08/03/06 :D

Good luck to all :D