I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
pururwa said:
Is there any way we can provide feedback to them that NSC is processing much slower that TSC. At least we should raise voice against this. TSC is approving cases from mid jun and NSC is still stuck back in early March. I have seen approvals (FD early march) a few weeks back but then approvals totally stopped. Shall we call them and ask? Would that be any help?
I kind of agree with you that NSC is working on VSC cases; But that should not stop them from processing cases that were filed directly with NSC, and if VSC applications are slowing them down they should consider transferring them to TSC.

I think the problem is that USCIS does not show the real processing time.
If we take a look at their tables it shows

TSC - 01/27/2006
NSC - 01/16/2006

Everybody knows that is not true data, because TSC is processing end of June 2006 and NSC is processing very slowly Mid February 2006 which had been transfered from VSC. I can assume that there are 0.1% cases in both TSC and NSC which have RD Jan 2006, but it gives an excuse to say both TSC and NSC work with the same pace and processing cases with RD Jan 2006.

I know that originally NSC planned to process transfered cases based on the new assigned RD from NSC in the general queue with others. But later (I think in the beginning of May) people with cases transfered from VSC started to call them to require to be processed before cases which originally had been filed to NSC. I think they got success in it and NSC changed their strategy. BTW may be changing strategy made the process significant slower because requires additional human resources to sort transfered cases and place them before originally filed cases directly to NSC.

I think may be it is time for us to call to NSC to make them process our cases too.

Last edited by a moderator:
sfmars said:

I know that originally NSC planned to process transfered cases based on the new assigned RD from NSC in the general queue with others. But later (I think in the beginning of May) people with cases transfered from VSC started to call them to require to be processed before cases which originally had been filed to NSC. I think they got success in it and NSC changed their strategy. BTW may be changing strategy made the process significant slower because requires additional human resources to sort transfered cases and place them before originally filed cases directly to NSC.

I think may be it is time for us to call to NSC to make them process our cases too.

Well, it makes sense that transfered VSC cases get processed first because they were filed before than most cases at NSC. What I don't understand is how come all the new cases that go to TSC get approved so fast. It's a slap in the face to everybody else, and anyone with some common sense at USCIS would realize this shouldn't be happening. NSC and TSC should be processing cases in parallel and in order they were filed.

bartolo5 said:
Well, it makes sense that transfered VSC cases get processed first because they were filed before than most cases at NSC. .

I will be not surprised that in a couple of months we continue to see approved transfered cases from VSC and no approvals for originally filed to NSC. I can assume that cases transfered from VSC will be processed next half year or even more. TSC could make all in time, transfered cases from CA with RD 2005 and cases originally directly filed to them just for 3 weeks.

Guys we need to raise our voice. Is there any way we can contact them? They have a customer feedback address, but it's a snail mail address. If we have a fax number we can send webfax requesting equal treatment to all I-140 applicants. Anybody knows their contact number/fax number?

As Sfmars said in this post the people transefrred from VSC started calling and got success, we may also get success in our cause.

Another thing is about dates. the dates shown in their table are NOT the dates they are processing currently....but it is the date such that any application filed before this date is adjudicated and there are no pending cases with a filing date before this date. So the cases they are currently working on can be any date after those dates.

sfmars said:

TSC - 01/27/2006
NSC - 01/16/2006

Everybody knows that is not true data, because TSC is processing end of June 2006 and NSC is processing very slowly Mid February 2006 which had been transfered from VSC. I can assume that there are 0.1% cases in both TSC and NSC which have RD Jan 2006, but it gives an excuse to say both TSC and NSC work with the same pace and processing cases with RD Jan 2006.

pending longer than posted time frame

My case is pending longer than posted time frame.

140 EB3
RD Jan 02 2006
VSC >NSC TD May 05 2006

Where is the info NSC is working on transfer cases????

Is any one waiting more than this period? When can I expect my approval? Please advice me.

Thanks,
Surabhi

Once your RD is older by 30 days than the processing date you can contact NSC. I am not sure how it works for transferred cases.

There is no official source for the info. that NSC is processing transferred cases. This is the observation from the cases NSC approved in last few months.

surabhi said:
My case is pending longer than posted time frame.

140 EB3
RD Jan 02 2006
VSC >NSC TD May 05 2006

Where is the info NSC is working on transfer cases????

Is any one waiting more than this period? When can I expect my approval? Please advice me.

Thanks,
Surabhi

Genius said:
As Sfmars said in this post the people transefrred from VSC started calling and got success, we may also get success in our cause.

I really doubt the USCIS listens to people's requests. They must have their own agenda in how to implement case processing and I doubt people calling them up is going to change anything.

Bartolo5! could you truncate your signature please?

bartolo5 said:
I really doubt the USCIS listens to people's requests. They must have their own agenda in how to implement case processing and I doubt people calling them up is going to change anything.
Its eating up big space.
Thanks

And, YES, calling INS does make a big difference. WE all should be making calls to wake NSC up ;-)

Yes it does make difference if we are united and express our concern over this. But no idea from where to get the contact numbers/ fax number?

pururwa said:
Its eating up big space.
Thanks

And, YES, calling INS does make a big difference. WE all should be making calls to wake NSC up ;-)

give you guys some energy!

I got email yesterday from NSC for RFE.

EB2 perm, RD 04/29/06, LUD 04/05/06.
LUD 07/12/06 RFE. not transfer case.

Hope you can get your case touched soon.

Genius said:
Yes it does make difference if we are united and express our concern over this. But no idea from where to get the contact numbers/ fax number?

Associations like AILA have a much better chance of being effective than individuals who are currently suffering USCIS, and it should be those type of associations who should be pushing USCIS to stop this adjudication order nonsense.

This is not to say that we can still call USCIS as individuals, but again I can't see how any of our claims will reach anyone inside USCIS who can do something about it.

eflame said:

Please makes us know what your RFE is all about when you get it. Thanks in advance.

It seems there a typo in your RD and LUD.
What is your RD?

eflame said:

Genius said:
Calling USCIS may not do anything but at the very least each one of us will walk out of this hole with some satisfaction of doing something.

Several thousands face the same issue of DBEC vs PBEC and sent several rounds of email, webfaxes to DOL as well as Senators, Congressman. It did not do much to hasten the speed of approval but it did something. It brought the issue up. DOL now has agreed to put up online monitoring of status and has given dates of completion of applications rotting in DBEC/PBEC

So there is no harm in trying. Does someone know a number or fax.

Please let us know first 5 digits of your receipts number after LIN

eflame said:
Sorry, RD 03/29/06 LUD 04/05/06
eflame, indeed it gives us some hope to see that your case is being worked upon. Please let us know first 5 digits of you receipt number after "LIN".
Thanks much.

pururwa said:
eflame, indeed it gives us some hope to see that your case is being worked upon. Please let us know first 5 digits of you receipt number after "LIN".
Thanks much.

This is correct. If eflame happens to be a LIN case it would be a good sign given the fact that we had seen NO movement at all at NSC in the last 2 months. Maybe NSC will become as fast as TSC if they start processing their own cases?

Re: I-140 Transfer Questions - Please Help!

Hello All,

Would greatly appreciate your help on the following questions:

1) My I-140 case was recvd by VSC on Jan 24'06. It was transferred to NSC on May 17, and received by NSC on May 24, 06.

However, my case # is still showing up as EAC-XXXX-XXXXX. Since I have read that the case #s for NSC begin with LIN-XXXX-XXXXX. Will my case # change or remain the same?

2) I spoke to the legal firm and they have still not received a case transfer notice (been more than 6 weeks since I recvd the email from USCIS). I'd heard that sometimes in such cases, having the attorney initiate an inquiry helps. Is that true and what should I tell my lawyer regarding this.

3) I received Receipt notifications (RD 7/3/06) from NSC (all LIN #s) for 485, 131 (AP) and 765 (EAD). I also received the FP Letter for appointment on 7/17.
a) Will this now be considered a concurrent filing, since now am awaiting approvals for 485 & 140?
b) Will there be any problems linking these cases together for NSC, due to the EAC # for 140 & LIN # for 485 and rest?

Also, please advise if there are other issues that may arise that I may not be aware of. The legal firm that my employer uses is not very helpful and so, I would like to go to them with my requests once, rather than again and again.

Thank you all!