I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I140 Premium Process-Reply

The current start date is July 17, 2006.

Thank you,
Premium

Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 12:45 PM
To: NSC-Premium.Processing@dhs.gov
Subject: I-140 Premium Process
Dear Sir/Madam

When will USCIS starts Premium Process service to I-140? Please let me know.
I really appreciate your time.

thota said:

Thank you,
Premium

Dear Sir/Madam

I have sent an email today. Let me see what response I get from NSC. My I-140 under EB-1A at NSC is pending.

thota said:

Thank you,
Premium

Dear Sir/Madam

Got the reply from NSC. Here is the message

The start date for premium processing I-140's has been postponed indefinitely.

Carrie EX029

Processing dates

The NSC dates for I-140 and I-485 have not moved with the release of the latest report. I-140 is still at Feb 28, 2006.

Looking at the TSC processing times, they're processing I140's from Jan 2006... everybody knows it's not true as they were actually approving June 2006.

My guess is that with all the process changes they are making, these numbers became very unreliable for both TSC and NSC.

Let's all write to AILA and ask them to get reliable numbers from the Service Centers.

premium processing reply from NSC

The start date for premium processing of I-140's has been postponed
indefinitely. Sorry.

Carrie EX029

It seems all but one got the reply 'postponed indefinitely'. Is teher any way we can get this endorsed by some DHS authority? May be AILA will be able to get us this info.

Can we speed/express mail the applications?

My lawyer is about to file my 140/485 at NSC. For postal mailing, can my lawyer fedex the applications or does it have to be the USPS snail mail?

My lawyer tell me that NSC has a PO number address, so one cannot send express mail. I just wanted to confirm this. Thanks.

Why can't you use USPS overnight delivery? It should have the same speed as FedEx.

vine95050 said:
My lawyer is about to file my 140/485 at NSC. For postal mailing, can my lawyer fedex the applications or does it have to be the USPS snail mail?

My lawyer tell me that NSC has a PO number address, so one cannot send express mail. I just wanted to confirm this. Thanks.

vine95050 said:

You can FedEx your petition. No problem.

What do LUD, LIN, SRC mean?

Hi, All,

New to this forum. Ask some basic questions. Please kindly answer.

What do LUD, LIN, SRC stand for? Could you let me know please.

My lawyer said my case was received by Nebraska center on 6/28. How do I know which center will process my case? From this forum, looked like some cases were transfered to other centers?

And usually how long it takes for Nebraska Center to process the case and approve it? Which center is faster?

Thanks.

LUD = Last Update
LIN = Notice from Nebraska
SRC = Notice from Texas

JKinCA said:
Hi, All,

New to this forum. Ask some basic questions. Please kindly answer.

What do LUD, LIN, SRC stand for? Could you let me know please.

My lawyer said my case was received by Nebraska center on 6/28. How do I know which center will process my case? From this forum, looked like some cases were transfered to other centers?

And usually how long it takes for Nebraska Center to process the case and approve it? Which center is faster?

Thanks.

Thanks, Igor and madgu for responding. I called FedEx; they say they cannot deliver to a Post Box no. address. Called USPS, they say if the PB no. address is set up by the USPS, they can deliver express USPS mail at that address.

madgu-gc2005 said:
You can FedEx your petition. No problem.

Is anyone getting I-140 approval recently?

Looks like I haven't seen approvals in a long time.
Has Nebraska processing gone slow? I just checked the USCIS website and it is still showing Jan 16 applications being processed for skilled workers (EB3). This status i am seeing since last 4-6 weeks.
Is anything wrong ? Do you guys know anything?

NSC standstill

yes, no ativity at NSC for last 4-6 weeks. And no hopes for I-140 premium.
How do we know what's going on?
Gurus,any ideas?

GC69 said:
Looks like I haven't seen approvals in a long time.
Has Nebraska processing gone slow? I just checked the USCIS website and it is still showing Jan 16 applications being processed for skilled workers (EB3). This status i am seeing since last 4-6 weeks.
Is anything wrong ? Do you guys know anything?

My Advance Parole got approved yesterday, so they're working on some stuff, but it looks like nothing happens to our I-140's. I could not find any new approvals (for the last several weeks) on Murthy's forums or TrackIns either...

Genius said:
yes, no ativity at NSC for last 4-6 weeks. And no hopes for I-140 premium.
How do we know what's going on?
Gurus,any ideas?

igor_ch said:
My Advance Parole got approved yesterday, so they're working on some stuff, but it looks like nothing happens to our I-140's. I could not find any new approvals (for the last several weeks) on Murthy's forums or TrackIns either...

EAD and Advance Parole they approve without even looking in it.

There are some cases when people got approved EAD and AP then denied I140 (or enforced re-file under EB3) and immediately cancelled (earlier approved) EAD/AP/I485.

I just wanted to say that is completely wrong criteria to judge NSC based on the AP/EAD approvals.

Regarding I140 processing queue, I see more and more approved cases which had been transfered from VSC some time in May and all of them have RD from VSC around Mid February.

My strongest opinion that almost all VSC cases with RD Jan and Feb were moved to NSC but not to the TSC. I think when NSC have processed 2 weeks of Feb cases from VSC, they pick up the speed.

But it is only my opinion

my data

From Frying pan to Fire. I thought after spending 3 1/2 years in Labor blackhole and in particular spending last few months in PBEC, for once I will get a faster lane. Some people have all the luck.

Here is my data. If there is some one maintaining a tracker please update or let me know how I can update.

RIR EB2 CA
LC PD: 11/01/2002
LC AD: 05/15/2006
I-140 RD: 06/30/2006
I-140 ND: 07/03/2006
LIN 06-203-5****
Concurrent No

sfmars said:
EAD and Advance Parole they approve without even looking in it.

There are some cases when people got approved EAD and AP then denied I140 (or enforced re-file under EB3) and immediately cancelled (earlier approved) EAD/AP/I485.

I just wanted to say that is completely wrong criteria to judge NSC based on the AP/EAD approvals.

Regarding I140 processing queue, I see more and more approved cases which had been transfered from VSC some time in May and all of them have RD from VSC around Mid February.

My strongest opinion that almost all VSC cases with RD Jan and Feb were moved to NSC but not to the TSC. I think when NSC have processed 2 weeks of Feb cases from VSC, they pick up the speed.

But it is only my opinion

Is there any way we can provide feedback to them that NSC is processing much slower that TSC. At least we should raise voice against this. TSC is approving cases from mid jun and NSC is still stuck back in early March. I have seen approvals (FD early march) a few weeks back but then approvals totally stopped. Shall we call them and ask? Would that be any help?
I kind of agree with you that NSC is working on VSC cases; But that should not stop them from processing cases that were filed directly with NSC, and if VSC applications are slowing them down they should consider transferring them to TSC.

bigbang2001 said:
From Frying pan to Fire. I thought after spending 3 1/2 years in Labor blackhole and in particular spending last few months in PBEC, for once I will get a faster lane. Some people have all the luck.

bigbang2001, I'm on the same boat. It's incredibly fustrating that the USCIS can't be even consistent when it comes to processing times in its centers, and its sad we have to rely on our luck so get faster processing or not. Specially those of us who have been waiting forever for our paperwork to move, now being stuck at NSC while TSC seems to be flying by is very discouraging.

Hello,

I am also new to the process. How did you come to know of the the details below.

I140 RD: 6/28/2006
I140 Receipt#: LIN06201xxxxx

My lawyers send my I-140 on 6/9 and USCIS received it on 6/12. So is my receipt date 6/12 - but lawyers advised they have not received the RD or Receipt #. Please let me know - thanks and good luck

Nick