I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
rajsaran said:
NAME : raj_saran

EB3 APPROVED
I-140 Filed Date - Mar 2nd 2006
I-140 Receipt Date - Mar 2nd 2006
I-140 RFE Issued - Apr 28th 2006 Asking for Masters Degree and 5 years experience.
Lawyer replied saying that it is applied under EB3 not EB2. USCIS has mistakenly sent this RFE thinking that it is applied under EB2.

I-140 RFE Response - Filed on May 15th
I-140 Approved - On May 23rd - Email Received from USCIS
Did you received your RFE from NSC or TSC?

I received e-mail on 18 May stating i got RFE on I-140, so far i havent received mail from them, does any one know how long it takes them to send mail.
with out mail i dont know what RFE is there, just wondring??

Thank you

brijnandan said:
I received e-mail on 18 May stating i got RFE on I-140, so far i havent received mail from them, does any one know how long it takes them to send mail.
with out mail i dont know what RFE is there, just wondring??

Thank you

It takes usually upto 1 week. They may give you any time between 45 days to 90 days to respond. I was sent an RFE on 27th Feb, which I received on 3rd March

ILLEGALS are better off

What would happen to LEGAL people if US legalize (citizens) all 12 million illegals? They don't have to go through same process like us. I have been waiting 10 years and GC is still in process. I think ILLEGALS are better off.

I-140 receipt never received

All docs were mailed to Nebraska INS by attorney on May 1, 2006. We never got a receipt in mail, is this delay valid?

richdreams said:
It takes usually upto 1 week. They may give you any time between 45 days to 90 days to respond. I was sent an RFE on 27th Feb, which I received on 3rd March
Thank you richdreams for your input, i will wait and see when do i receive mail and details of RFE. I work here locally in lincoln still it takes so long to receive mail.

by the way what RFE did u got, was u'r case eb2 or eb3

scatcat said:
All docs were mailed to Nebraska INS by attorney on May 1, 2006. We never got a receipt in mail, is this delay valid?

Yes, it is evidently taking a whole lot of time. My lawyer asked me to check with employer if the checks had cleared and they have. So that is at least a good sign

Dont see approvals in Nebraska...

My colleague applied for 140 along with me on same day and his application went to Texas. He got his 140 approved last week. My application has still old LUD and has not been touched. Wondering why Nebraska is taking such long time although the service centre processing time for Nebraska is ahead of that of Texas for Eb2 140.

I140 Approved!

Hi,
I140 approval E-mail received today. :D

LC EB3/RIR/IL
PD Apr 2004
AD Jan 2006

I140
RD Mar 13 2006
LUD Mar 15 2006
AD May 25 2006

No RFE.

Your turn next.

Hi Leo09,

I filed for my I-140 towards the end of March 06 with the VSC. I'm not sure if my case has been transferred or is in the process of being transferred. Do you get sent an email or some kind of status update on your case at the USCIS site? I'd appreciate your response. Thanks!

regards

GCDE02 transfer

I think you get a mail when case is transfered. Atleast thats what i read on the forum. I may be wrong. Research on the forum and you will fnd answer.

Approved

:) Please update

IL RIR/EB3
PD 01/2004
RD 08/2004
45 day letter 01/2005
LC APPROVED 01/2006
I-140 FD 03/14/2006
I-140 LUD 03/16/2006
I-140 LUD 05/25/2006
I-140 AD 05/25/2006
LIN LIN-06-118-XXXXX

Yours would be next and good luck to all. :)

Thanks

So when will I get it?

bloody at every stage there is some problem, I do not even know if they recieved it...I am claiming 2001 PD with that I-140. I can't wait to get that thing to be approved.

johndoe007 said:
Yes, it is evidently taking a whole lot of time. My lawyer asked me to check with employer if the checks had cleared and they have. So that is at least a good sign

Tracker Update

Tracker Update: May 26, 2006

Please share following details of your LC and I-140 details for Tracker update.

LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt#: Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):

Thanks

richdreams said:
I received mail for RFE its with my EB catgeory the LC we submitted had Bachelor and 3 yrs exp and my attoreny filed it as EB2 and ended up with RFE, also there is with my previous employer Experience letters which i am sure he must have not submitted with I-140.

So now he is planning to Reply RFE to accept in EB3 catgory and also i have given him my previous experience letters which are more than 3 yrs.

My experience letters are from India and also are in the format which starts with "To Whom It May Concern" and all are in companies letter head with either CEO or Manager signed, Will this be accepted any one have got RFE and submitted expeience letter please advice.

Thank you.

brijnandan said:
I received mail for RFE its with my EB catgeory the LC we submitted had Bachelor and 3 yrs exp and my attoreny filed it as EB2 and ended up with RFE, also there is with my previous employer Experience letters which i am sure he must have not submitted with I-140.

So now he is planning to Reply RFE to accept in EB3 catgory and also i have given him my previous experience letters which are more than 3 yrs.

My experience letters are from India and also are in the format which starts with "To Whom It May Concern" and all are in companies letter head with either CEO or Manager signed, Will this be accepted any one have got RFE and submitted expeience letter please advice.

Thank you.

Your experience letters are good. If you have 4 Yrs Bachelors degree and 5 years "progressive experience" and can prove it you may still qualify for EB2. Ask your attorney for a fax of RFE and you will know where you stand

Please add my details to the I140 tracker

hi,

Can somebody please add my details to the Consolidated Tracker list?

LC State:Michigan
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: Dec 18 2005
I-140 FD: May 5 2006
I-140 RD: May 9 2006
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt#: LIN-06-162-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No): No

Thanks ,

I - 140 filling at Nabaraska.

Pl. add my case.