I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Hi Caliducas,
Did your 485 application got accepted by USCIS?
BTW, your signature requires extra "p" for aplying.
SG

Hi Some Greencard,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. My attorney just told me today that my I-485 was delivered on July 3rd, but I haven't gotten any receipt date yet. They could give me a receipt notice by mistake if I'm lucky, but it will most likely be rejected and I'll be becoming a plaintiff.

I'm still waiting for my I-140 approval. It's been almost 6 months since I applied (Nebraska SC).

Thanks for letting me know about the misspelling. I hadn't notice :).

Why did you file I140 with Subsitute Labor or is it your own labor.

In August 2006 a LCA(exactly same position/qualifications/experience) was approved for an employee who was no longer working.... So the lawyers decided to use that labor for me instead of waiting for my LCA approval which made sense at that time.

Before the 140 was even signed applied.... my labor got approved. So the lawyers told me that instead of wasting time on preparing the documents and sending it back and forth for signatures etc etc they would go ahead and use the substitution. If some thing would go wrong(which the lawyer was sure would not happen) they would file another 140 with my original.

Luckily the lawyers filed 485 in time otherwise I would have been waiting for October.

Any one in the same boat

My I-140 is pending since Oct-2004 at NSC. I did concurrent filing.
Following are details
PD: Oct 2003
I-140 & I-485: ND Oct 27, 2004

Any thoughts?

My I-140 is pending since Oct-2004 at NSC. I did concurrent filing.
Following are details
PD: Oct 2003
I-140 & I-485: ND Oct 27, 2004

Any thoughts?

Bless your soul.... :) waiting since 2004 :confused: just for 140 approval.

Good luck to you anyway, hope you receive yours very soon.

I-140 Got approved

I received the email today that my I-140 is approved. Regular processing. NO PP, Please see signature for more info.

You guys are great. I have been in the boat for long and i know time will come that all of us here will get out of this mess. Just hold tight and pray. All my prayers go to people who take time and give their feedback and info to help others. Its a great job and admire and appreciate all of you
Thanks again

New applicant

Hi Guys-My lawyer sent out tons of papers to Nebraska Service Center-Hope it'll get there soon. I filled concurrently I-140 and I-485. I'm on the different boat now after suffering 6,5 years with LC

Woo Hoo... My I-140 (EB2 category with priority date porting from EB3 file to EB2) was approved today. My lawyer adviced me to file my I-485 once we receive the I-140 approval receipt as this will help in faster processing. Wishing everyone else waiting for their I-140 approvals. See you all in the I-485 forum soon.

Congrats. Good luck for your next phase.
Did you receive email from CRIS or notification from your attorney about your I140 approval?

Woo Hoo... My I-140 (EB2 category with priority date porting from EB3 file to EB2) was approved today. My lawyer adviced me to file my I-485 once we receive the I-140 approval receipt as this will help in faster processing. Wishing everyone else waiting for their I-140 approvals. See you all in the I-485 forum soon.

2 quick questions

1. where is the link to the I-140 tracker file for NSC
2. What does SRC and LIN stand for in the poll?

Thanks,
crazy4u (GC)

Hi
IF ur case goes to NSC then u will get receipt number starting with LIN.If it goes to Texas then it will start with SRC.

About tracker i think no one updating now.

sunny

2 quick questions

1. where is the link to the I-140 tracker file for NSC
2. What does SRC and LIN stand for in the poll?

Thanks,
crazy4u (GC)