I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
ok guys, I think there is a bit of bad news for those waiting for 140 processing:
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22772

It seems that 140 pp has been suspended by USCIS. I seriously doubt they will make it available any time soon again. Once they get the glut of 485/EAD/AP applications they will be so overloaded that this will be forgotten at least for a few months.

I hope we don't get stuck waiting for our 140 applications for the next 5 years

Congrats greynicolls!

Can you provide some more details on your case please?

Size of company
Financial health of company
Getting LC wages?
Any RFE?

size of the company about 150 employees
financial health pretty good
yes to LC wages and no RFE

I-140 Approved

My I-140 was approved on 6/25/2007. The online status still says pending. but got the approval notice from HR. The receipt date is 10/16/2006. And I never see a LUD.

Finally I-140 is approved

Now have to endure the sole pain in 485 stage. Not sure when name check can get cleared...

EB2
NSC
Regular
Notice date: 10/30/06
Approved date: 7/2/07

Detail

Sunny26,

Here is the detail for my case:

I140: RD 10/6/06 ND 10/16/06 AD 6/25/07 LUD:10/19/06 (never changed)

It is a regular case. Hope this helps.

Hi!

Has anyone lately recieved approval for I-140 filed under regular, EB2 with NSC? ... mine has reciept date of 09/13/2006 and the God D@$n dates are struck at 9/5 for last few months!!! :mad:

Is their anyone from India in my category who is in same boat or has been lucky enough to get approval?:confused:

What each acronym means?

Sunny26,

Here is the detail for my case:

I140: RD 10/6/06 ND 10/16/06 AD 6/25/07 LUD:10/19/06 (never changed)

It is a regular case. Hope this helps.

Can some body explain the acronyms used in this post, like RD, ND, AD, LUD etc? I know they are dates but for which events?

Is there any tracker for 140, 485, EAD, AP etc?

Thanks.

HI
RD - Recived date by Service Center
ND - Notice date by Service Center
AD - Approval date
LUD - Last update date. U can see the LUD by registering in USCIS site with ur LIN OR SRC number

for tracking www.trackitt.com

Can some body explain the acronyms used in this post, like RD, ND, AD, LUD etc? I know they are dates but for which events?

Is there any tracker for 140, 485, EAD, AP etc?

Thanks.

Hi!

Has anyone lately recieved approval for I-140 filed under regular, EB2 with NSC? ... mine has reciept date of 09/13/2006 and the God D@$n dates are struck at 9/5 for last few months!!! :mad:

Is their anyone from India in my category who is in same boat or has been lucky enough to get approval?:confused:

BEC,

I am waiting too.

My 140 FD is 09/14/06 EB2. Still waiting..
I have to apply for the H1 extension, it expires in Sept. So anxiously waiting for the 140 to be approved soon.
It looks like it moves only 5-10 days every month.
Would you guys suggest doing the PP as soon as it becomes available?

Permwoes;

Sure you can go for PP. I don't think, but better check, if you need to wait for dates to become current for I-140 PP filing. Also check if NSC is accepting PP as I heard somewhere they stopped ... either way check both. However sounds like your reason for PP is to obtain 3 yr visa at renewal of H1.

When I went for my 6th yr extension in March 07, I didn't had I140 approved ( and still don't have!). But than instead of 3 yr extension they gave me 1.5yr extension. No problem as I think if my I140 has to be approved it would before Nov 08. So why spend additional $1000+?

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved finally after 11 months ... Balle Balle

Guys!

Thanks to Waheguru ji ...today I recieved much awaited email notice informing my I-140 has been APPROVED!!!!! :D

PS: I noticed the processing dates on USCIS website indicate my application is not current. But I had enrolled in autometed notification so got the message. Suggest you all to do same.

Good luck and Good bye ... see you now onwards in I-485 forums or others.

BECSufferer
EB2, 12/04, I-140 RD09/06, I140 approval date 07/07

Thanks Sunny26 for info.

But I noticed the cases with receipt dates 10/16 are EB2 and some not mentioned whether EB2 or EB3. My receipt date is 10/26, at least it will be good if they process in this Month