I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 approval notice returned as undeliverable

I got an approval email from CRIS last week on my I-140.

Today I received an email saying the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable.
Any one has similar experience? Where does the I-140 approval notice go- Attorney or Employer address?

Thanks

I-140 approved

Just got an email from CRIS that my I140 is approved. It was sent to Nebraska in April 19th 07. I was really surprised. I went into the USCIS account and it says that it was approved and a letter has been send out. Who will the letter send out to? I went for my Finger printing on Jul 19th and I check my USCIS account and it was changed to July 20th. I guess everything is moving then. I hope this information can help someone. I'm LIN

EB3
RIR
Labor Cert - Aug 30th 2004
I got labor cert approved in March 07
I-485 was filed on Jun 1st 07 together with EAD and Advance Parole.
Fingerprinting - Code 3 on July 19th 07

seems like it took 10 months for your second I-140 to get approved with the old priority date. I am planning to do something similar. I am trying to port my old EB3 priority date to my EB2 application. I have a question for you -

1) Did you file an amended I-140 to port your old PD? In other words, did you file an amendment to your old I-140 with the new EB2 approved labor or did you file a fresh I-140 application?
2) What documentation did you include with the I-140 application?

Thanks

Woo Hoo... My I-140 (EB2 category with priority date porting from EB3 file to EB2) was approved today. My lawyer adviced me to file my I-485 once we receive the I-140 approval receipt as this will help in faster processing. Wishing everyone else waiting for their I-140 approvals. See you all in the I-485 forum soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Priority Date Porting

I filed a new I-140 in EB2 category with a request for priority date porting from EB3 to EB2. My EB3 I-140 was approved earlier.

Documentation included was the standard docs for I-140 plus approval notice of EB3 I-140 and Labor copy of my EB3 I-140.

seems like it took 10 months for your second I-140 to get approved with the old priority date. I am planning to do something similar. I am trying to port my old EB3 priority date to my EB2 application. I have a question for you -

1) Did you file an amended I-140 to port your old PD to the new I-140 application? Or did you file a new I-140?
2) What documentation did you include with the I-140 application?

Thanks

Hi haes75,

Congrats for 140 approval.

Is this regular or PP?.

Regular process. I was surprised too. I still have not got the hard copy approval receipt yet. I got an email that it is approved and I check the USCIS website and it says that it was approved. I do not know where the hard copy approval receipt is going to. Employer, lawyer or me? Anyone with info. pls let me know.

I am happy to inform you that my I-140 is approved today. Details of my case are in signature.
GC_MD_2001,

Congrats! I am happy for you as I have seen you postings in these forums since the 2001 as I was also stuck in BEC and other similar delays. I hope everything goes smoothly for you now.

Take Care !

Regular process. I was surprised too. I still have not got the hard copy approval receipt yet. I got an email that it is approved and I check the USCIS website and it says that it was approved. I do not know where the hard copy approval receipt is going to. Employer, lawyer or me? Anyone with info. pls let me know.

I will suggest that you ask your attorney. Mine always goes to my attorney's office. :)

I saw change on LUD on 24th & 25th for my I-140 which is Pending. Can I make something out of it. Any such observations?

I saw change on LUD on 24th & 25th for my I-140 which is Pending. Can I make something out of it. Any such observations?

Hi From_s,

Did you have any problems during the process of receiving your EAD and AP?

I believe you'll just need to wait until approval of your I-140. At least you know they are working on your case. :)

Hi

If u applied 140 in 2004 and nothing happens u can ask ur employer or lawyer to file a service request and check what is going on in ur case.May be ur in name check thats y taking so long.

Quick question gurus,

My home address got changed after filing the I140 in december last year. I have moved twice after that. As a result it has a different address than the 485/EAD/AP applications that were recently filed with the latest address. As per my lawyer, the AR11 that we file on change of address takes care of updating the address on any pending applications that we might have with the USCIS. And therefore I do NOT need to do anything to update the address on the I140 app.

This is according to the lawyer, gurus, what do you guys think????

Man sometimes I wish, I had gone for PP.....too late now!!!!!
Thanks in advance.

RC

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
Where is the link to the excell sheet for the tracking info????

Hey Guys,
Starting this new thread to track all I 140 application at NSC in an excel sheet.

For version control & consistency issues please do not update the EXCEL file your self. Post any updates or new entries on this thread and I will update the tracker regularly.

Thank for you co-operation & I hope this tracker brings value to this forum.

RP.

Guys,
I saw an approval from Dec' 6th 2006 on trackitt today. I seems they have started processing for the month of December. Anyone else in here got approved??? Please update.

Mine is Dec 4th 2006....no news so far.

Mine is Oct 13th 2006, no news and not even an LUD. :-(
Guys,
I saw an approval from Dec' 6th 2006 on trackitt today. I seems they have started processing for the month of December. Anyone else in here got approved??? Please update.

Mine is Dec 4th 2006....no news so far.

Guys sorry to out of context but I'm about to update my signature after 6,5 years and just wanted to know what all those RD, LUD,ND etc. mean?

Guys sorry to out of context but I'm about to update my signature after 6,5 years and just wanted to know what all those RD, LUD,ND etc. mean?

Hi

RD - Receipt date
ND - Notice DATE
LUD - LAst update date (U can get this by registering in USCIS online STatus site with ur LIN or SRC number which u get by filing I140)