I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

360 to 360 days

I ma getting 360 to 360 days too. I hope this is a error in their system. there is no wonder if this a Christmas gift from them. This dept is real pain in b....

Re: New JIT May 2003???

Originally posted by rk4gc
The New JIT for EB2 shows May 2003. Then how are they processsing some cases of Aug 2003 RD/ND.

Any thoughts

The EAD delays show 120 - 120 days so they are now doing
the "prima facie review" for august cases. This is all my guess.

So rk4gc as the delay times for 140 cases now show 360 - 360 days it is better to go for the I140 petition now rather than later.

- askgc

Re: Re: New JIT May 2003???

Originally posted by askgc
The EAD delays show 120 - 120 days so they are now doing
the "prima facie review" for august cases. This is all my guess.

So rk4gc as the delay times for 140 cases now show 360 - 360 days it is better to go for the I140 petition now rather than later.

- askgc

askgc,

You are absolutely correct about the petition. We should bring it as soon as possible. But I think we need to wait until this holiday season is over to get some momentum. I've not check at other processeing center's threads to see if any body started a petition preparation yet.

are you working on it yet ?

Some details about RFE

It seems my RFE is about the financial stability and latest pay checks.

My lawyer/employer have to send me full details yet. Once I've them I'll post here.

Happy New Year ..

RFE Details

I just heard from my lawyer that my RFE is all about the company -she mentioned company's tax returns, but, she won't give me all the details of what has been requested. No info. is needed from me.

Does this sound like a standard RFE? Also, can I ask my company for the full details or is it confidential? I wonder how long it will take for the company to put together the response..I guess it will depend on the type of informationr requested..

to popsy

hi popsy..

can i know how big is your company? i work for a small company of about 40 people...doing ok compared to what it was 3 years ago.

thanks

Re: RFE Details

Hi Popsy,
What is your RD for I-140 please.
regards.

Originally posted by popsy
I just heard from my lawyer that my RFE is all about the company -she mentioned company's tax returns, but, she won't give me all the details of what has been requested. No info. is needed from me.

Does this sound like a standard RFE? Also, can I ask my company for the full details or is it confidential? I wonder how long it will take for the company to put together the response..I guess it will depend on the type of informationr requested..

to lovy/immportuser

RD - 8/19/03

Company size - about 60 employees (plus some contractors). Down from about 100 3 years ago.

Re: Re: RFE Details

RFE on the company's tax returns - 2003 is almost over - would the INS be expecting tax forms for 2003?

My company is on the verge of closing it's operations. My EB2 I-140 ND/RD is May 15th and still pending. Concurrently filed got EAD and AP.

My question is how likely (probability) to get the I-140 cleared with no RFE?
I know it's a silly question. But your experiences count.

got some news

my 140 was approved on 12/22/03, company got notification mail on 01/05/04, BCIS website says case is approved, however I can't tell when it was posted, since did not check it during Holidays, case details: 140 RD 06/03/03, EAD & 485 RD 07/24/03, interim EAD was denied on 10/27/03 with EAD on hold since 10/08/03. LC subs. No RFE on any case. Company public, small ~600 employees. has off-shore offs. Good luck to All. GC process is still far from over and I will migrate to 485 board.

Any volunteers for this one.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

To:
William R. Yates /s/ Janis Sposato
Acting Associate Director for Operations
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Department of Homeland Security

SUBJECT: New offer of employment while Form I-140 is pending and Form I-485 has
been pending 180 days or longer, under the flexibility provisions of §106(c)
of AC21

The memo, HQBCIS 70/6.2.8 – P (I140_AC21_8403.pdf), addresses the following
A. Approved Form I-140 Visa Petitions and Form I-485 Applications
B. Provisions in Cases of Revocation of the Approved Form I-140
C. Validity after Revocation or Withdrawal
but it did not exemplify whether the change of job or employer is allowed while Form I-140 is pending and Form I-485 has been pending 180 days or longer

There has been perpetual delay by Service Centers in processing Employment Based (EB) Form I-140 processing. Because of this delay and while Form I-140 is pending and Form I-485 has been pending 180 days or longer, if the employer closes the company or if the employee gets laid off, the entire Permanent Residence processing has to be abandoned and the employee has to start from the scratch and once again spending years of time and so much money.

So I humbly request USCIS to fathom the permanent residence aspirants' above-mentioned problem.

The above-mentioned problem shall be alleviated, If there is a provision to allow the beneficiary of the Form I-140 to change jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed and Form I-140 remained unadjudicated and Form I-485 has been pending 180 days or longer. This gives some relief for the beneficiary of the Form I-140 and he/she can continue the permanent residence processing without abandoning it and with no threat from the employer through which the immigration petition Form I-140 was filed.

Thank you,

<Your Name>

Reference:
q HQBCIS 70/6.2.8 – P dated August 4, 2003
q American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (AD03-16) and section §106(c) of AC21

new processing times

BCIS has posted new processing times but there seems to be an error. I don't see all AP categories. I guess I don't see any change from before. :((

I-140 processing time at CSC

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year. May god give you all this damnnnnnn green card.
Does any one has received approval of I-140 EB2 recently? My RD and ND is 05/05/2003. DOnt know when these dates will move forward?
Applied for I-485, EAD and AP on 08/23/03. Recd AP and EAD. No news on I-140 yet. Just wondering if someone during this time has recd approval.
Mine is substitute labor cert.