I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

I-140 RFE-company made losses

If the company has posted losses for the 2 years that INS requests tax returns for, does it hurt the beneficiary (employee)'s I-140? The company has been paying the employee (fairly high paid) with no interruption and also has enough client contracts for the employee.

Re I-140 RFE-company made losses

I do not think so but I am not sure though, others to comment.
It may also depend on how bad the losses are and number of
employee ...

I-140 update at CSC

I was talking to my lawyer today about my I-140. She said that she heard from AILA that CSC is going to start processing I-140's on a priority basis from April 1st 2004.
So dont expect (you may hear) much on I-140 from CSC in Feb and March 2004. I think she is correct to some extent as when I checked my online status it says that it is
taking 360 days to process I-140's. My RD AND ND is 05/05/2003.
Lets see what happens.
Has anyone around this date received any approvals?

Ladka

ladka26 ,

Thanks for update. hope that comes true. there is post in http://www.immigration-law.com saying BCIS is going to start process I140 applications when H1b's are done. some people are gussing that H1b cap will reach some time in late march.

lets see what happens.

Tks,
vcb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks,

Is this RFE unique or it's the usual one.

I got an RFE on my I140
I-140 RD 05/13/03
RFE Received 02/04/04
Concurrently Filed EB2

Thanks very much

Ability to Pay: Provide evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of: Copies of annual reports, federal tax returns (with appropriate signatures(s)), or audited financial statements.

The petitioner is requested to provide this evidence from June 4, 2001, to the present.

NOTE: The petitioner initially submitted Forms I 120 for tax years 2001 and 2002; however, these are not sufficient. Evidence of ability to pay for 2003 was not submitted. Therefore, please comply with the above and provide as soon as practicable.

Tax Documentation: Provide all schedules and tables that accompany the submitted tax return.

Pay Statements: Provide copies of the beneficiary's pay statements for the last three months (October to December 2003).

For DE-6, Quarterly Wage Report: Submit copies of the California Employment Development Department (EDD) Form DE-6, Quarterly Wage Reports for all employees for the last four quarters (2003) that were accepted by the State of California. The forms should include the names, social security numbers and number of weeks worked for all employees.

Received RFE on my I-140 EB2

I heard from my lawyer today that they have received RFE on my I-140. She is not showing me the copy of RFE. She says that they have asked some financial
statement of the company. From me, she wants my pay stubs for last 7 months and W-2 for year 2003 and MS diploma and transcripts.
Mine is R/D and N/D 5/5/2003 for I-140 and I-485 filed 08/21/2003. EAD and AP approved.
Lets see what happens.
There have been no posts on this group from so long. We must post our experience so that we can know whats happening.

Hi ladka26

Can you share how big your company is I mean is it relatively small since I might be in the same situation??
I hope I don't get a RFE for company financial.

Also has your company been profitable for last few years. I just heard that usually the two red flags are on the size of the company and financial results for last few years.

-reval_wait

RFE Question.

Folks

I got an RFE [ RD 06/06/2003, EAD and AP approved ], which asks for the normal company financials and paystubs, plus a written document that explains why this position requires a BS + 5 yerars of progressive experience.

Does anybody received this kind of RFE before ? Any idea about how to deal with this.

Any help is appreciated

waittingwithhope....

7 year in US, working on EAD, I-140 is the only hope now :)

Thank you.

My company size is around 120 people. We had around 3 layoffs since 2001. Nothing for the last 1.5 year though.

Hope I will get some guidence.

Thanks again

gcpend,
Just now I got call from my employer, My I-140 got approved. Now I got big relief......................

Now I dont have any details when it was approved. But still online status is showing RFE was received....

kell,

It is really a GREAT news.

Congrats & Best of luck.

The RFE response processing is real fast.

I-140 EB2 CSC

My I-140 EB2 RD and ND is 05/06/2003. Concurrently filed I-485, AP and EAD on 08/20/03.
Recd EAD and AP.
Recd I-140 RFE on 02/02/04. My lawyer has responded to RFE on 02/28/04.
I dont know when will I get approval. Waiting eagerly for I-140 approval
Kell: what is your RD and ND for I-140 and when did you sent reply to RFE?
Thanks

Ladka26

Hearty congratualations, Kell.
Its good to hear that the papers are moving some how.
Please let us know your I-140 time line before you migrate to the 485 forums.
All the best with 485.
regards:

Originally posted by kell
gcpend,
Just now I got call from my employer, My I-140 got approved. Now I got big relief......................

Now I dont have any details when it was approved. But still online status is showing RFE was received....