I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

EAD recd on Dec 10th and AP recd on November 14th at my request to expedite AP based on emergency travel.

Expedite AP

I went to local INS office in Santa Ana, CA. I asked them that I want my application already filed at CSC needs to be expedited
as I have family emergency. I had taken fax copy of doctors certificate from India which states that my mum is not well and doctor
advised me to travel immediately to be of emotional assistance to my mother.
They said they cant do anything as my application is already pending with CSC. I told them I dont have any contact info of CSC.
So they gave me one fax number and asked me to fax the doc letter, receipt notice of AP and one application from my side
with request to expedite the case. I did so and waited for 1 week. Didnt heard anything from CSC.
I again went to Santa Ana office. When my number came, I approached the window and asked the officer to issue
me AP. He told me same things.cant do anything as my application is already pending with CSC. I told him that
I have faxed the papers to CSC and they havent responded in 1 week.He said that he cant do anything. Then I told him"
It means I cannot see my mother" with a sad face and voice.
He then asked me to sit and wait. He called CSC and left them message to call him back. He is very nice officer.
I waited for four hours and they didnt called him back. I told him that I have to go to work and I cant simply wait here for all day.
He then took my home and cell number. I came back to work. Next morning, he called me and told me that he is calling from
INS office and my AP has been approved. I checked the website after 1 hour and it did showed as approved. But it still took 10 days
to get AP in my hands.
I have never seen such a nice officer.God bless him.
I hope this helps.

re:

Yes atleast there is some good officers at the csc .
kenboo, all
can we go to the office and ask abt our 140 application too????
can we ask them/request to expedite....

Address Change:

Hi,
Will it create any unnecessary head aches or delay in processing if I change the address when my I-140 and 485 are kept in pending ?
Thanks in advance.
Lovy

I140helppls

can you come up with a good reason to expedite?
I guess there's no 'emergency' in I-140 unlike AP....

kenboo

re:

one of the reasons would be that my dependent is not able to work because of not having EAD and that depends on 140 etc. anyways my question is that could it be given a try ...

??

I got the copy of I-140 receipt from my lawyer. How would I know the category EB2 or EB3?

Also the EAD receipt says 80 days for processing, but the BCIS online status check says it would take 120 days to process.
??????????

Too fast

Hi Ask4gc
I thought it takes 90 days to get EAD
some even said 140 has to be cleared
Can you please let us know how to get
it fast.
Thanks
-shankar

Re: Too fast

Originally posted by shankru
Hi Ask4gc
I thought it takes 90 days to get EAD
some even said 140 has to be cleared
Can you please let us know how to get
it fast.
Thanks
-shankar

I do not know anything on how USCIS decides on
when to approve EAD. My company lawyer filed all
our applications.

I am not sure if filing all the required info like company
audited financials, my W2s, last paychecks, tax returns
along with other documents helped (if at all helped).

- askgc

Q for askgc

When your AP online status was updated, did you see something like "On month date, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."?

I got this message when I checked my AP status at BCIS online and same message at the 800- number. Not sure what it means.

Re: Q for askgc

Originally posted by Mingjing
When your AP online status was updated, did you see something like "On month date, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."?

I got this message when I checked my AP status at BCIS online and same message at the 800- number. Not sure what it means.

I have not applied for AP. After reading the message I guess
that your AP was approved and you should be receiving it.

It looks like after the 05/15/03 JIT report, I-140 EB2 has not advanced at all

JIT report As of 05/15/03
I-140 A (extraordinary ability) 11/14/2002
I-140 B (outstanding professor or researcher) 2/3/2003
I-140 C (multinational executive or manager) 1/27/2003
I-140 D (professional holding adv. degree/alien of exceptional ability) 5/2/2003
I-140 E (skilled worker or professional) 1/21/2003
I-140 I (National Interest Waiver) 1/16/2003
I-140 G (other worker) 12/30/2002

This is really unfortunate but that's how CSC has worked for last 9 months

A very good press report from AILA pointing out the current situation in USCIS

http://www.aila.org/contentviewer.aspx?bc=9,594,623,4576