I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

I-140 Approved

Just checked my case status. Here are the info about my I-140
RD: 9/9/02
RFE: 11/12/02
asking for proof of employment.
RFE Received: 12/18/02
AD: 12/26/02

My 485 was filed with receipt date of 11/4/02 and Fp done 12/19/02 and received on 12/24/02.

Thanks for sharing info in the board and good luck to all of you. See you in 485 forum.

Hi gc_wait

Congrats on your approval!

Can you tell me do you call num 949-831-8427.
to check the status, Usually what time do you call them? why do I always get a busy signal?

thanks

congrats gc_wait

did you apply for EAD and AP? Could you share the status of those with us on this board?
Thanks

Congrats GC-WAIT

Originally posted by gc-Wait
Just checked my case status. Here are the info about my I-140
RD: 9/9/02
RFE: 11/12/02
asking for proof of employment.
RFE Received: 12/18/02
AD: 12/26/02

My 485 was filed with receipt date of 11/4/02 and Fp done 12/19/02 and received on 12/24/02.

Thanks for sharing info in the board and good luck to all of you. See you in 485 forum.
My RFE was on 11/1/2002
RFE received by INS on 11/23/2002...
No update Yet..:confused:
Wonder what is happening there at INS.
GC-WAIT? was ur online status also got updated or is it just the phone message?
Thx..

Originally posted by gc-Wait
According to my experience with my case, online status is always several days (some times even weeks) lagged after the phone status. I don't understand this, but it happened to my I-140, I-485 and my spouse's 485.

hi gc-wait

Do you mean you had the same experience as me? or you mean for your cases the on-line status is lagged serveral days after the phone status. If later is the case, maybe I should contact my lawyer about this?

Thanks a lot.

keylong, I applied EAD and AP together with 485. haven't heard anything about that yet.

kingno1, this time my online status also got updated.

xiami_W, I mean for my cases the online status used to be lagged several days after the phone status. I don't have the same experience as you. I am sorry I cannot be of any help to you on this.

Just get to know from the phone status, my case was approved
but the online status is not updated yet.

Here is my info:
RD: 9/12/02
RFE: 11/26/02
asking for proof of employment and current address
RFE Received: 12/14/02
AD: 12/27/02
LC: Original

See u all in I-485

:)

Re: Congradulations!

GC-Wait, Maplecard,

Congradulations! Wish you good luck at I-485 stage.

Kingno1,

My REF received on Nov, 16, 2002. There is no updated approval notice both from Phone and On-line AVM. Can you please post your REF detail? Do you have any idea why GC-Wait & Maplecard got approved now with Dec 18 & Dec 14 received REF date? Our REF received date is even earlier than that, we did not get any updated information?

Thanks!

mlin144

No idea mlin144

Originally posted by mlin144
GC-Wait, Maplecard,

Congradulations! Wish you good luck at I-485 stage.

Kingno1,

My REF received on Nov, 16, 2002. There is no updated approval notice both from Phone and On-line AVM. Can you please post your REF detail? Do you have any idea why GC-Wait & Maplecard got approved now with Dec 18 & Dec 14 received REF date? Our REF received date is even earlier than that, we did not get any updated information?

Thanks!

mlin144
I dont know what the heck is going on there....My RFE was received on Nov 27. Looks like if they approve the RFE, it will be in next 10 days after the receipt else, it takes forever. 2 of my friends also are waiting for approvals with same dates as ours.
My RFE is a simple one..They asked for
1) MS degree credentials for which I send my MS transcript and Degree cert(I provided this earlier)
2) 6 months paystubs.(I provided 3 months initially).
Donno why the heck they took so long just to review this.
I havent heard anything regarding AP or EAD.
RD 9/13
ND 9/16
140 RFE 11/1
140 RFE responded 11/12
140 RFE receipt 11/27

No update yet from website or AVM...
website says it takes 90 days. AVM says 144 days....So, we cant even send a fax request or talk to IIO....

waiting forever

Kingno1,

I agree with you. Sometimes I feel that we need some "Luck" at INS processing. If INS did not request for further evident. I suppose to get approval at the end of Aug. It has been 4 more month past and we still wait forever here. Right now i even worry whether INS will deny my case or not. Have you seen some denial case for REF? Or it is just INS delaying our time? My REF is about company merge evidence.

Please updated your information and wish "luck" to both of you and your friends.

mlin144

I-140 RFE generated on 1/3/03

Both AVM and online say:

On January 3, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

My case: EB2, RIR, wac-03-032-50xxx, concurrent filing, FP done
RD: 11/1/02 (avm and online say 11/9/02)
ND: 11/11/02

Re: waiting forever

Originally posted by mlin144
Kingno1,

I agree with you. Sometimes I feel that we need some "Luck" at INS processing. If INS did not request for further evident. I suppose to get approval at the end of Aug. It has been 4 more month past and we still wait forever here. Right now i even worry whether INS will deny my case or not. Have you seen some denial case for REF? Or it is just INS delaying our time? My REF is about company merge evidence.

Please updated your information and wish "luck" to both of you and your friends.

mlin144
:mad:
Same thoughts here mlin144. I am also worried abt the same stuff. Anyway, I havent seen any denials. But, I wonder why RFE takes so long while it taken only a few days for most of the people. Is it a good idea to check with attorney to check with INS? Its been 45 days since they received my response for RFE. or ahould we wait for 90 days as the website says? Mine is concurrent filing and direct labor.

Any updates? (Keylong/Gumnaam and others)

Hi All
Any updates on 140 approval/REF (with or without LC sub). How about gumnaam. My lawyer called INS yesterday and the IIO told her that my case is still not assigned to an officer. The IIO was surprised because my ND is 9/12/02 (LC sub) and he told her that the case should be assigned by now. I don't know what is going on with INS. I am upset and worried, because if it is taking too long then them might reject it.

So any updates on 140 cases?

apshah...mine is still pending.

RD is 07-12(LC Sub) and still no update.My Attorney office called INS and they informed that the case is now assigned to a officer.Looks like the LC Sub cases are taking a long time.Pls keep me updated if you get an update.

i140wait Did you filed concurrently

Hi i140wait
Did you filled your I485 concurrently? If yes, then what is your status on AP, EAD? I filed with ND 9/26/02 and I have not yet received my AP.

my 140 status

apshah,
the RFE response was received and updated by INS on dec 20th.
However, the telephone message says that it might take 140 something days for approval. Previously the message said 90 days.
my rd is 8/27/02
rfe response was received by INS on 12/20/02
Labor sub.

regards,

RFE Question

Hi all

I am a new user to this site..

Here are my details

I-140 EB2

RD ---09/17/2002
RFE ---11/14/2002

RFE Details

1.)INS asked for the last six months paystubs
2.)Asked for the justification from the responsible person in the company,if the job position requires Masters degree or five years of progressive experience.

For the second RFE my manager and I have drafted a letter justifing that the job position requires masters degree or five years of experience and now my lawyer is going to respond with the letter that we have drafted and additionally another signed I-140 EB3 petition just in case..because I do not have the masters digree

If any one of you are in the same situation please help me out if it is ok to send another I-140 EB3 petition with the response and
the important thing is in my labor certification they have mentioned that I have five years of experience which is equivalent to Master's degree.

One Last Question is it ok to file I-140 EB3 if in the labor it is mentioned as EB2..Will the INS ask to refile the Labor since I am filing in EB3 category which is different from what I have mentioned in Labor certification

Thanks
GC_QUEY

Last edited by a moderator:
online status update

How long does it take to update the online status check at INS.
My case has RD of 11/4/02 when i called using AVM. But when i got on INS site using the online case status check it still shows no case found even as of 1/9/03. That is 2 months already. :(

I 140 Approved

EB2 - LC Substitution - Concurrent Filing

wac-03-003-54xxx
RD - 9/30/02
ND - 10/03/02
Approved on 1/10/03

No RFE

Good luck everyone.