I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

Re: congradulations!

kingno1,

I am happy for you. You finally got it. Good luck for everything at next stage.

By the way, how do you get through INS on-line today? It is down for whole morning. I did not apply EAD. I used consular processing instead. Hopely they can process my case asap. It seems i am the only one with Nov RD still got no approval yet :(

mlin144

Re: Re: congradulations!

Originally posted by mlin144
kingno1,

I am happy for you. You finally got it. Good luck for everything at next stage.

By the way, how do you get through INS on-line today? It is down for whole morning. I did not apply EAD. I used consular processing instead. Hopely they can process my case asap. It seems i am the only one with Nov RD still got no approval yet :(

mlin144
Thx mlin144, I just checked the online status again. It is up and running. I never see it going down. Check for yourself again.
-Kingno1

congratulations Kingo1

Good luck with rest of the processing.

As for me, ND 8/29/02,
RFE rcvd 12/02/02

Still waiting for approval.

please post your updated information

Keylong,

I guess I got to discuss our cases after seeing kingno1's approval. Please post your updated information. I feel panic now since i saw many case has been approval before or near my Received date. Mine RD is Nov 16 2002. It has been 2 month and 11 days but still no news :( I am going to request laywer to fax inquiry after 90 days of RD.

mlin144

Re: please post your updated information

Originally posted by mlin144
Keylong,

I guess I got to discuss our cases after seeing kingno1's approval. Please post your updated information. I feel panic now since i saw many case has been approval before or near my Received date. Mine RD is Nov 16 2002. It has been 2 month and 11 days but still no news :( I am going to request laywer to fax inquiry after 90 days of RD.

mlin144
Good luck with your process mlin144 and keylong. If they are processing as expected, keylong might get in this week as my RFE recd date was 11/27/2002.
Another point I wud like to add, I got my AP approved today..Maybe if there is a change, you guys can get your iEAD just to beat the bush..Just a thought. I am not sure that it works, but it may...I was sooooo frustrated until yesterday..
-Kingno1

mlin144, here is my information

sorry, I mistyped the RFE received data.
The RFE received date as shown in INS online case check is 12/20/02.

My 140 ND is 8/29/02 EB2 Labor sub.

I expect another month or so before I see any progress in my case. This is based on other's approval after rfe.

mlin144, I do not think you should panic since INS has a strange way of workings. I think your case would be adjudicated shortly.

no need to panic

mlin,
if it gives you any comfort, my I140 RD is 7/30/02, still no RFE or approval......
anyone else who's stuck?

RFE

Hi all,

I received an RFE for I-140 asking about company's ability
to pay the wages.

In it they list that acceptable evidence is either tax returns or annual reports or audit reports.

My company is small, private and does not have annual reports
or audited reports.

Only tax returns are available for year 2000 and 2001.

Does anybody know if it is sufficient to
convince the INS?

Thnx..

EB-2 140 Approval

Hello Friends,

My I-140 in EB-2 was approved as of Jan 29, 2003. I checked the status today and was pleasantly surprised. Details of I-140 are

WAC-02-287-*****
RD - 09/25/2002
ND - 09/26/2002
RFE - 12/02/2002
RFE Response Acknowledgement - 01/02/2003
Approval - 01/29/2003

Anil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Obsoza,

I had to submit W-2's for the last 2 years in response to the RFE. The lawyer told me had to do with my company's ability to pay.

As I have been working with the same company for more than 2 years now, the W-2 was one form of evidence of the company's ability to pay.

Anil

EB2 I-140 approval

I was pleasantly suprised to find EB-2 I-140 being approved on Jan 29, 2003 as per online status

I-140 Details
=========
WAC-03-028-*****
RD: Nov 3 2002
ND: Nov 4 2002
No RFE

I have an MS degree from US univ and my company is a venture funded bay area startup with ~90 people and no revenue yet, but with somewhat ok cash position.

Hi Anil,

You mentioned that you had a degree in mechanical eng. Did the LC require a degree in CS?

Did the INS worry about the degree not being a match?

Thanks,

obsoza.

Hi Obsoza,

Yes I have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engg. However my job-requirement and LC mentioned that the qualification can be MS + 2yrs or BS + 5yrs in business, software engineering or computer science or equivalent. Since I have more than 5 yrs work experience in software I guess I fell into the equivalent category. However during the State Labor processing they had asked for copies of all my experience letters.

Thanks,

Anil

Hi Anil,

This is great news, becuase my LC states BS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent.

I have a BS in CIS and MS in Business, so I guess I have some hopes too now and I may get approved too :)

What do you think?

Obsoza.

140 Approved

Checked the phone message and saw that my 140 has been approved. The case has not been updated online.
I140 EB2 RIR. Working for medium sized company, with MS from US.
RD OCT 28 2002,
AD Jan 27th 2003
Best of luck to the rest of you

keylong,
What is this second RFE about?
In my I-140 case, lawyers responded for the first RFE .. Wondering if I may receive a second one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: when did you receive 2nd REF?

Keylong,

Can you please when did you receive 2nd REF and what is the content for 1st and 2nd REF?

I checked out your case was received on Dec, 20, 2002. INS even approved the case with REF RD on Jan, 02, 2003. Why my case is still pending there? I check both AVM and on-line. It is the same message

mlin144