I-140/485 Applied In December 2004

Un-luckiest,

In previous posts I have read (even from someone who asked their lawyer) the PD date in the FP notices is sometimes the date USCIS received the I485 application.

It is not really the Labor Priority Date. My FP notice also had the date they received the application. It seems that their systems are not synch up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unluckiest said:
I got my FP notice today.
It had RD of 01/28/2004
Priority Date of 01/28/2004
ND 05 01/15/2005
This means I have to wait for the GC till PD becomes current.They did'nt take my substitute labour PD.Why not?Did anyone else had a PD as RD.
Let me know

Do you mean reciepts notices? How can you get Finger print notice so soon?

Finger Print Notice

EB3 - Filed I-140/485/765 - 27 Dec 2004
Got the reciepts - All says 27 Dec 2004
I have not gotten the Finger print notice yet.

Did anyone like my case get Finger print notice yet? Provide me with the FP notice dates and so.

Thanks
MKicha.

Reciept Notice and FP Notice

Is the Reciept Notice and FP Notice sent to Attorney or the Beneficiary or both? Does this vary on a case to case basis?

I fedex'ed my I-140/I-485 on 12/29 and was recieved by USCIS on 12/30. EB3 Sub LC (PD 08/01).

When you apply,

Your attorney gets the Reciept Notices. It will have WAC number for each of your application.

You can register online at uscis.gov and check the status for any update.

Finger notices are sent to the applicant with copies sent to attorney. This is how my lawyer said.

Regards
MKICHA.

mkicha said:
When you apply,

Your attorney gets the Reciept Notices. It will have WAC number for each of your application.

You can register online at uscis.gov and check the status for any update.

Finger notices are sent to the applicant with copies sent to attorney. This is how my lawyer said.

Regards
MKICHA.

Thanks mkicha.

mkicha said:
EB3 - Filed I-140/485/765 - 27 Dec 2004
Got the reciepts - All says 27 Dec 2004
I have not gotten the Finger print notice yet.

Did anyone like my case get Finger print notice yet? Provide me with the FP notice dates and so.

Thanks
MKicha.

Got FP notice. RD & PD are 12/27/04. EB3 Sub. labor PD 10/01.

Got FP NOTICE

Guys,

I got my FP notice and the date of appointment for FP is Feb 3rd.

I have a quick question. I recently got married and My wife is in India. Her visa appointment date is on Apr 6th 2005.

I want to know if I can give the FP without her. how much risk it is. I need to apply 485/140 once she comes with H4 Visa during april. How long I can postpone my FP date? My lawyer says we can postpone until 3 months.

Can anyone of you talk to your lawyer and let me know?

Thanks

485/I40 Filed on Dec 30 2004

My Case filed on Dec 2004 EB3 PD 02/01

Fedexed on 29th Dec04
Recvd. 30th Dec04

I did not get the receipts yet.
Anybody got the receipts who filed on Dec 30 2004 EB3 (Sub Labor PD 02/01)

letgetgc2005 said:
My Case filed on Dec 2004 EB3 PD 02/01 :)

Fedexed on 29th Dec04
Recvd. 30th Dec04

I did not get the receipts yet.
Anybody got the receipts who filed on Dec 30 2004 EB3 (Sub Labor PD 02/01)

letgetgc,
My case was also filed on Dec.30, 04. I noticed that my checks were deposited on Jan.18, 05. Still waiting for the receipts. I guess I should be getting them this week. Will let you know if I get them.
Why don't you try checking if your checks have been deposited by USCIS? That should be a good indicator to you.

Good luck!!

mkicha,
I don't think that should be a problem because there are many other processes involved. So delaying your FP should not delay your 485 approval. As a matter of fact, some people don't get their FP notices until a year after they file their cases. It depends on your location as well. Some FP centers are booked for many months..while some aren't. Just curious, but where are you located? I am in the LA area and have not received my FP notice yet.

mkicha said:
Guys,

I got my FP notice and the date of appointment for FP is Feb 3rd.

I have a quick question. I recently got married and My wife is in India. Her visa appointment date is on Apr 6th 2005.

I want to know if I can give the FP without her. how much risk it is. I need to apply 485/140 once she comes with H4 Visa during april. How long I can postpone my FP date? My lawyer says we can postpone until 3 months.

Can anyone of you talk to your lawyer and let me know?

Thanks

Still Waiting

I dont know about check clearing as my attorney write the check and we paid to him. So i dont have any idea about checks clearing. I hope lot of people applied on the last day of Dec that cause a delay in issuing the receipts notices. Let see when we get our notices.

Hope for the best.

Thanks for update.. i am not alone....so many people with me as Dec 30 filers.

I received my receipts today for I140, 485, AP and EAD.
Can one of you please clarify whether receipt notices are issued
for FP as well or do we only get FP appointment notices?

I140/485 (concurrently filed with CSC)
EB3 Sub LC PD Sep 2002
RD: 30 Dec 2004
ND :14 Jan 2005
EAD: ?
AP : ?

santex24 said:
I received my receipts today for I140, 485, AP and EAD.
Can one of you please clarify whether receipt notices are issued
for FP as well or do we only get FP appointment notices?

I140/485 (concurrently filed with CSC)
EB3 Sub LC PD Sep 2002
RD: 30 Dec 2004
ND :14 Jan 2005
EAD: ?
AP : ?

That is all the receipts you get from USCIS. FP is not a application that you filled and hence no receipt for it. It is a part of 485 and hence you will get a FP appointment letter.

Hope this helps.