I-140/485 Applied In December 2004

Any updates on EAD/AP from early Dec 2004 filers ? I am assuming whoever has RD of first week of Dec may expect EAD/AP anytime now ?

Thanks

Finger print cleared but no EAD/AP

I-485 RD Dec 21 , 05 , ND Jan 5, 2005. Waiting for EAD/AP. Fingerprint done and cleared(As per status).

I-140 and I-485 receipts not recd yet

We applied for I-140 and I-485 on Dec 30,2004. I have not recd any receipts yet. Is this normal?

Receipts not yet received. But received FP Notice

letgetgc2005 said:
Check with UCIS as everybody got the receipts who file on Dec 30.
Good Luck :)

Need_your_help, I also have not received the receipts yet..
But today I got the FP Notice which was sent on 01FEB2005.
I am in Bay area.

All the receipts will be sentby USCIS to your Attorney's office. You should contact your attorney.
The things you directly receive before I-140/485 approvals are:
1. FP notice
2. AP approval
3. EAD approval

Also you can order encashed check copies to find out the receipt numbers (they are printed on the back of the check)

Hi What is yur PD date on FP Notices ? I recvd my wife's FP notice today and i see in PD date column they write PD 30 DEc 2004 . i used a Sub labor and pd on 02/01 on Sub labor. Please see your FP and let me know what is your PD on FP notice.

aashavaadi said:
Receipts not yet received. But received FP Notice

Need_your_help, I also have not received the receipts yet..
But today I got the FP Notice which was sent on 01FEB2005.
I am in Bay area.

rarebell said:
All the receipts will be sentby USCIS to your Attorney's office. You should contact your attorney.
The things you directly receive before I-140/485 approvals are:
1. FP notice
2. AP approval
3. EAD approval

Also you can order encashed check copies to find out the receipt numbers (they are printed on the back of the check)

Whats your PD date on FP notice?

Dude the PD on FP notice will be the RD of I-140 for any one, the original PD will be mentioned on I-140 approval.

Hi folks,
I received my FP notice on 02/04/05 and finished my FP on 02/05/05! I live in the LA area and it was a very simple process. No questions asked :)

rarebell,
How many days did it take you to receive your FP results? Was it just in the form of an LUD on your I485 application? Please explain...

Regards...

santex24 said:
Hi folks,
I received my FP notice on 02/04/05 and finished my FP on 02/05/05! I live in the LA area and it was a very simple process. No questions asked :)

rarebell,
How many days did it take you to receive your FP results? Was it just in the form of an LUD on your I485 application? Please explain...

Regards...

Hi santex,
What was your orig FP date? How did you schedule your FP date? I checked infopass and i couldn't find about FP Scheduling. Please let me know.

I filed on Dec 30th and i'm yet to rcv my FP notice.

Thanks,
gcwait2002

gcwait2002,
My original FP date was Feb.17th, 2005. I decided to go before that. After you get your FP notice, you can go to the ACS office that is assigned to you before your appointment date. If they are free, they will do your finger print. Otherwise, they'll ask you to come later. Please note that most ACS offices work Tue-Sat 8am to 4pm. You can also find other ACS offices near your home and try your luck there. Use this link to find your nearest office. Good luck to you! Remember, you can walk into these offices ONLY if you have an FP notice.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/ascs/asc.htm

Regards...

gcwait2002 said:
Hi santex,
What was your orig FP date? How did you schedule your FP date? I checked infopass and i couldn't find about FP Scheduling. Please let me know.

I filed on Dec 30th and i'm yet to rcv my FP notice.

Thanks,
gcwait2002

santex24 said:
gcwait2002,
My original FP date was Feb.17th, 2005. I decided to go before that. After you get your FP notice, you can go to the ACS office that is assigned to you before your appointment date. If they are free, they will do your finger print. Otherwise, they'll ask you to come later. Please note that most ACS offices work Tue-Sat 8am to 4pm. You can also find other ACS offices near your home and try your luck there. Use this link to find your nearest office. Good luck to you! Remember, you can walk into these offices ONLY if you have an FP notice.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/ascs/asc.htm

Regards...

Santex, Thanks for the detailed response.

Thanks.

rarebell said:
GC, when you receive your FP notice it will contain all the info reg date and location of FP.

rarebell,
I have not yet rcvd my FP Notice. Looks like there is some delay. My ND was 01/13/05, while people with ND 01/14/05 have rcvd their FP notice. Not sure whether i need to be concerned. I'm hoping for the best. Hopefully should rcv my FP notice this week. I'm in BayArea.

When they mail ur FPs is there a LUD change? If so, did u receive the email before u rcvd ur FP?

Thanks

gcwait2002,
Once they will send your FP notice they will update LUD also. it might be dealy one or two day in updaing the LUD.

Best of luck.

my details

EB3 CSC Sub labor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My details

PD on labor - 10/02
140/485 - RD- 13th Dec -04
FP notice - 12/28/04
Actual FP on 1/28/05
LUD on 485 - 01/05
FP received
LUD on 485 - 02/05

expecting for EAD/AP approval this month

Thanks
Sandeep