I-140/485 Applied In December 2004

Clarification on RFE(Original Labor)

rarebell said:

Rarebell,
Just to clarify, I was the one who posted that question and it was related to my original labor that I received an RFE for sometime in October 2004.However my company decided to use a pre-approved labor since I have been waiting on my labor approval for around 3 years.

Now that I have a pre-approved labor, I dont know what my PD would be exactly until my 140 is approved.

Hope that clears your question!
Thanks

Reschedule FP

Hi,

I recieved my FP notice on on 15th Jan. I postponed to do it until end of April as I am getting married only next month and bring my wife before end of March. I have not gotten any response so far. Any one know if I will get one or can I just walk-in once I bring my wife?

Thanks Guys!!!

Where can I find out the processing time for EAD/AP?

letgetgc2005 said:
Not yet.

Waiting for FP done ?

I hope end of this month people start getting EAD/AP's as Dated moved to Dec 06 2004.

Hi letgetgc2005,
Where did you find out the processing time for EAD/AP?

Updates on my case:
As my RD is 12/16/2004, I still havent received my receipts. My attorney has requested for duplicate receipts.
I have received my finger print notice but I still havent received for my wife.
Has anyone on this forum had similar situation? Is this a common scenario?

Aslo, will my EAD be approved after I get the finger print done?

thanks
gc_nh

EAD - LUD - Evidence required

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EB3 CSC Sub labor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My details

PD on labor - 10/02
140/485 - RD- 13th Dec -04
FP notice - 12/28/04
Actual FP on 1/28/05
LUD on 485 - 01/05
FP received
LUD on 485 - 02/05/05
LUD of EAD-02/16/05 - Additional evidence required .

Any idea ? What might it be on EAD ?

Thanks
Sandeep

I-131 approved ND12/16/04

H1BneedGC said:
here you go:
Since you have posted this qn in CSC forums, I am assuming that yours is pending in CSC. For CSC processing dates, go to:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=California

and check dates against I-765 which is EAD and I-131 which is AP. They are currently Dec 6, 2004.

Hope this helps.

Mine and my husband's
I485,765(EAD) and 131(AP)
RD 12/13/04 ND 12/16/04
I got an email today as follow. Only my husband AP. Hoping to get approved mine and EADs soon.

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: This case has been approved.

srdiwakar said:

EB3 CSC Sub labor

My details

PD on labor - 10/02
140/485 - RD- 13th Dec -04
FP notice - 12/28/04
Actual FP on 1/28/05
LUD on 485 - 01/05
FP received
LUD on 485 - 02/05/05
LUD of EAD-02/16/05 - Additional evidence required .

Any idea ? What might it be on EAD ?

Thanks
Sandeep

Did u send digital Photos? If so than that would be the RFE for.

No FP Yet (I140/485 RD 27 Dec'04)

Hi,

It seems that everyone here has received FP notices. I even see people with RD in Jan'05 getting FPs. Unfortunately, for me, no signs of a FP notice yet :confused:

Anyone else in similar situation, i.e. who filed I140/485 in last week of Dec'04 (in San Diego area) but still waiting for FP ?

My Details:

EB3 Sub Labor (Labor RD 1999)
140/485/EAD/AP
RD : 27 Dec'04
ND : 05 Jan'05
LUD: 10 Feb'05 - all applications, no status change
EAD: ?
AP : ?
FP : ?
I'm in San Diego

AP & EAD recently approved

Here are my details

EB3 Sub Labor (Labor RD Jan 2002)
140/485/EAD/AP
RD : 01 Dec'04
ND : 06 Dec'04
EAD: 16 Feb'05
AP : 11 Feb'05
FP : 11 Jan'05

digital photos??

beemer said:
Did u send digital Photos? If so than that would be the RFE for.

I sent digital photos and but had no RFEs on EAD. It looks like the lawyers forgot to include a document like proof of employment or something !!

SSA experience.

My (and my spouse's) EAD was approved Feb 8th . We got our physical card by postal mail on Feb 15th. With EAD in hand my spouse and I went to the nearest social security office to get an SSN for my spouse. But folks there said that CIS has not updated the database to show that we have been given EADs. They told us to wait for some more time (10 more days).
Did anyone else have this experience?

-Thanks
solaris_7874

Hi folks,
Did any of you Dec'04 I140/485 concurrent filers (CSC) have an LUD for your I140 case yesterday? I had an LUD dated 2/17/05 but the message has not changed. It continues to show - "Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on January 14, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of those mass LUDs. LUDs with no updates to the message give me the creeps :eek: .
Any one of you with similar LUDs???

Nope, no update on my 140.

santex24 said:
Hi folks,
Did any of you Dec'04 I140/485 concurrent filers (CSC) have an LUD for your I140 case yesterday? I had an LUD dated 2/17/05 but the message has not changed. It continues to show - "Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on January 14, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of those mass LUDs. LUDs with no updates to the message give me the creeps :eek: .
Any one of you with similar LUDs???

All,

Any idea how USCIS delivers EAD/AP approval ? Do they send it through a USPS certified mail or a regular mail. Today looks like USPS attempted to deliver a package. Since we were not home they have left a notice at the door to collect the letter on Tuesday. Just curious whether it is EAD/AP approval ?

Thanks
Sub Labour EB3 PD: 03/2001
I140/485/EAD/AP RD: Dec 15,2004
I140/485/EAD/AP ND: Dec 21,2004