--------------------
FP: Appointment for 20JAN2004
FP: Will try early FP in SF
AP:
EAD:
I485 LUD 28DEC2004
===============

mkicha,
congrats.So the receipt date and PD is the date of filing of your I-140.This means you are eligible for an EAD but you wont get your green cards until the PD's become current.

mkicha,
Very glad to know you got your receipts! But damn it.....folks at USCIS have realized their mistake and started issuing PD as the I140 filing date :(
Sorry to bother you, but did your attorney specifically say that PD on the I140 receipt notice (and
other notices) was Dec, 27 04?? I believe it is usually left blank until
the I140 petition is approved. Please clarify...

I enquired lot of other guys who filed during December 2004, none of them got PD mentioned on their I-140/485.

Please clarify......

mkicha said:
I140/I485/EAD/AP : Concurrent EB3 California Service Center
Used Pre approved Labor : APR1999
Application delivered : 27DEC2004 through FedEX
My Cheque got cleared on 6th Jan

RD : I-140/I-485/I-765 - 27 December 2004
PD : I-140/I-485/I-765 - 27 December 2004
FP : ??

My lawyer told me that my PD is as above due to me using sub-labor. But, as I sent my application before Dec 31st and so it will be current and will not be affected. This is what he said to me.

Let me get the FP notice and update you guys...

Mkicha,

Can you please clarify whether it is "ND" or "PD". Because generally reciept notices doesn't contain "PD" (Priority Date). But there will be two dates "RD" (Received Date) and "ND" (Notify Date). Please clarify this........ thanks in advance.

Guys,

I am sorry. It was the Notice Date and not the priority Date. Priority Date is blank as you guys said. But, I asked my lawer about the PD and he told me that the whole point of sending my application under parallel processing before Dec31st is to make sure that my I140 and 485 are processed by currect PD. Currently, they are reviewing April 2004 and he said that to get to my case, it would take another 8 months.

Guess that makes it clear!!!

regd LUD change

here are my dates

CSC USCIS

RD= 12/22/04
ND=01/05/05

I received the reciepts for all except my AP ....
And the LUD has changed today 01/12/05 dont know what it is all about ?

Q to all gurus the thing is our papers got seperated and my EAD (dated nov 19 /2004 ) is in Vermont while all our stuff is in CSC ...... While ago I had called Vermont and they said once my 485 gets updated internally they will be able to process the EAD.......Can u tell me if the LUD changed on EAD today what does it mean ....................

mkicha,
Whew!!! That was a breather!! Thank God they haven't filled the PD field with I140 filing date. Thanks very much for the update anyway.
But nobody seems to have the answer to
my question - When will we know what PD has been assigned to us???? Do we need
to wait for the I140 approval?? Currently CSC is processing I140s filed
in April'04. But I guess as newly filed 485s can't be approved, they'll show some pity on us and start expediting I140 processing (just hoping!!), esp. with
some of their resources being freed. Yet if that is too long a wait to just know
what PD they will issue to recently filed cases.

Thanks for the update.

Mkicha,

Thanks for the update..... Your earlier message was like a bomb....... now atleast we still can argue (debate) the PD issue. One of my friend got his 140 based on sub labor but he got the PD as original labor.

Yes. I have also heard from people that they have gotten PD as their sub labor date. I am not sure how far it is consistent. We just have to wait and see... But, atleast mine went under concurrent processing but I am not sure about my application will be considered for Pilot scheme due to EB3 sub labor.

I have got married on Dec 15. My wife is waiting for visa and she has appointment on only 6th April in Chennai. I am not able to apply for her in other centers in India as they all need evidence documents for changing the region from south to north and considering those only for special visas.

Does anyone know is there another way that I can get an earlier date for her?

Thanks

Anyone Other than Mkicha pls update the thread if you filed in last week of Dec'04 and still waiting for the receipts.

Hello all,
Just to give everyone an idea of how INS is doing these days:

EB3 labor sub (Computer HW), (PD: 11/1999 yes !! this is true.):
I140/I485/AP/EAD receive date: Dec 06 2004.
(all receipts received on Dec 12th 2004)
FP completed on: Jan06 2004.
FP results sent back to INS from FBI on : Jan12th 2004.

No developments since then.
I guess any furhter developments will be only after 6-7 months when they take up my I-140 case for consideration.

-Thanks

Hi Solaris7874,
Was the PD of 1999 (based on your sub.labor date) indicated on your receipts? Please clarify since all of us are anxious about how CSC is dealing with sub. labor cases recently after retrogression was announced.

Thanks...

My FP notice had my PD as Dec 06th 2004. When I contacted the lawyer she told me that since they issue FP notices without processing the case, they just stiick the receipt date as the PD for now.
She also told me that this would change to 11/1999 after initial processing of the applications. She was fairly confident of this happening... I am assuming that this confidence came from past experience.

I will keep you all updated.

-Thanks

Guys how may of you got FP notice (December cases), please post your I-140/485 RD or Nd and FP Notice date.

info about FP

CSC Updates
Posted Jan 14, 2005
©MurthyDotCom
Delegates from the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) met with representatives of the California Service Center (CSC) on December 15, 2004. We have summarized highlights of that meeting that are of particular interest to MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers.
©MurthyDotCom
Fingerprinting Approximately 42 Days in Advance
©MurthyDotCom
AILA inquired as to why some fingerprints have not been scheduled for I-485s that are past the stated processing times. The CSC explained that some Application Support Centers (ASCs), which take the fingerprints, are booked several months in advance. Under current procedures, an appointment notice is not sent to the applicant more than 42 days before the appointment date. This does not mean that all notices will be sent 42 days in advance. The notices could be sent less than 42 days before the appointment.

uts2004 said:
here are my dates

CSC USCIS

RD= 12/22/04
ND=01/05/05

I received the reciepts for all except my AP ....
And the LUD has changed today 01/12/05 dont know what it is all about ?

Q to all gurus the thing is our papers got seperated and my EAD (dated nov 19 /2004 ) is in Vermont while all our stuff is in CSC ...... While ago I had called Vermont and they said once my 485 gets updated internally they will be able to process the EAD.......Can u tell me if the LUD changed on EAD today what does it mean ....................
uts2004 ,

LUD on my 1-485 and EAD also changed to 01/12/05 without any email notice.

FP notice not received yet

My I140/I485/EAD/AP was re-filed on 2nd Dec'04(EB3) . Received date is 7th Dec. 04. PD is Sep'2001.

I haven't received FP notice as of today. Its been more than a month now. Is this normal?

My I-140 was rejected earlier cause it was filed in wrong category-EB2. My previous FP results related to rejected I140 will be still valid.Will that have any impact on new FP notice?

Thanks for any reply.