I-130 Petition for Parents of US Citizens through Consular Processing.

Hi....I was trying to find the case status for my parents but when I put their case no., it says case not found at this time. I was wondering if we have to put in the case no. or is their any other reciept number? I have been getting timely notifications from NVC though so maybe I'm putting the wrong number?

Thanks

So Excited!!!

Hi I just joined this group and thought the converstaion was great as i am petitioning this next Satruday for my mother and step father (concidered my father since he was married to my mother before i turned 12 years old).
Is anyone in here that is a US citizen and petitioning for parents in Cuba? Don't know if the process is different or the same. Thanks for help.
I will include my time as well as soon as i send the documents on Satruday.

I am super excited about doing this process:

01/17/2013 - Form I-130 mailed out Priority Mail

Petitioning for Mother and Step-father in Cuba

I wanted to add that i live in FL, and my petition should have been sent to the Phoenix AZ center. but my Lawyer sent it instead to the Laguna Niguel, CA center. she explained that the petition would have been forwarded to the Laguna center eighter way and it would have been a longer processing time. That Lawyers and legal representatives of immigration are constantly up to date and notified of mailing changes for faster prossesing. (I hope she is right)

01/17/2013- Form I-130 Mailed out Priority Mail
01/22/2013- Delivered 10:18 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607

Receipt confirmation

Hi,

I am worried because i haven't received the receipt confirmation from USCIS and they got the packet on 1/22. Do they usually take this long?

01/22/2013- Delivered 10:18 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607[/QUOTE]

We got the receipts after one month or so.
Hi,

I am worried because i haven't received the receipt confirmation from USCIS and they got the packet on 1/22. Do they usually take this long?

[/QUOTE]

Notice of action received

Finally got the receipt letter!

02/04/2013- Received I-797C (Notice of Action) by USPS (CASE IS IN INITIAL REVIEW) with Priority Date 01/25/2013

Any one knows the time takes for I 130 & 485 sent to Chicago lock box? I live in NC state.

I130 & I485 Notice of Receipt Dec 13, 2012.
RFE I 485 for birth cert - Jan 6 & Replied.

I don't know where the filings will be processed, so I have no idea about the time lines. By the way am a citizen sponsoring
my mother.

thx

Father Form I-130

HI Guys,

I thought I would share my most recent petition. I am a US citizen and would like to bring my dad over from the Philippines.

01/18/2013 =FORM I-130 Sent USCIS (Phoenix Lockbox)
01/19/2013 = USCIS confirmed delivery
01/23/2013 = NOA1 received via email
01/28/2013 = Cashed Check
01/29/2013 = Online Status Touch
02/01/2013 = NOA1 official receipt with case number received (Online Status= Initial Review with Priority Date 01/23/2013).

thanks,

filipinaaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,
I just received the Approval Notice for the I-130 I sent for my mom. Now Im waiting for the letter from NVC, but I got a question, Im moving to another apartment soon in about two weeks, who do I notified of this? and how?

Form I-30

Hello everyone,
I just received the Approval Notice for the I-130 I sent for my mom. Now Im waiting for the letter from NVC, but I got a question, Im moving to another apartment soon in about two weeks, who do I notified of this? and how?

Adriana,

You can go online uscis.gov and search
for form AR-11, Change of Address. It is very easy. Btw, when did you mailed your.Form and how long did you wait till you get the approval? Thanks.

Filipinaaz

Do any one get response after sending DS230/IV package, means interview scheduled in Feb?

Hi....did you get any update after the RFE? I just sent my paper last Thursday and I was told it'll be done once they recieve it. I saw the papers were delivered yesterday so just waiting with nail biting suspense for the next email!

Adriana,

You can go online uscis.gov and search
for form AR-11, Change of Address. It is very easy. Btw, when did you mailed your.Form and how long did you wait till you get the approval? Thanks.

Filipinaaz

Hi, thanks for the answer. It took me 3 months and 3 weeks to get it approved.

Hi,
I was wondering if the time line for CSC is correct on the website. I mean are they really still back in 2010??? This can't possibly be correct, right? Oh GOD someone please tell me this time line has not been updated since 2011! :(

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 September 3, 2011
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 January 19, 2010
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 October 4, 2010
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 June 19, 2010
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister February 11, 2010

I-130 timeline

Hi everyone,

Sharing my I-130 Journey,

priority date : Oct 31, 2012
I applied for my mom and this is so far:

I-130 Petition (Mother)

- 10/25/12: I-130 Sent via USPS to Phoenix
- 11/05/12: Confirmation Email Rec'd
- 11/06/12: NOA1 Rec'd ( with a mistake on Preference Classification; it indicates I'm applying for my sibling!)
- 11/13/12: Appointment at USCIS local office in Chatsworth and send a letter for correction
- 01/02/13: Received an Email from officer to send more document
- 01/15/13: NOA2 Rec'd ( with correct information)
- 07/20/13: NOA Rec'd ( Approval notice and sent to NVC)

P.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I called NVC customer center today to check on the review status and they told me the case is complete and they are just waiting to schedule interview with the consulate! Once it's scheduled,they'll email the interview notice :). So excited....If all the papers are in order and nothing is fishy,the interview should not be a big deal,right?

Once the case is complete, there shouldn't be any fishy thing pending. Congrats & Good luck :)

So I called NVC customer center today to check on the review status and they told me the case is complete and they are just waiting to schedule interview with the consulate! Once it's scheduled,they'll email the interview notice :). So excited....If all the papers are in order and nothing is fishy,the interview should not be a big deal,right?

I checked it too. and I don't know if they are doing some maintenance on their website.
or they are planning to merge this category with others.

any comments anybody?

P.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am checking on other member's posts, and some of them that sent their application to the CSC received a response within 3 months from when they mailed the application. So i am really hoping the information they have on the website is incorrect and has not been updated in a while. Staying possitive over here :)