==>>2002 JAN FEB MAR thread for CSC I-485 Mailers (from 05/16/2002)

Time to get FP notice after it is sent out

ND 03/21

AVM says FP notice was sent out on May 17th. Neither lawyer nor we have received the notice yet.

this_processing_killsme - have you received your notice? how long is it taking everybody in general?

No, I haven\'t heard anything yet.

This is getting frustrating. I have, since my last message, spoken to 3 different IIOs with 3 different stories - 1. "It has been ordered" 2. "No further info available" and 3. "Don\'t call again. Fax in your inquiry.. people from last year are still waiting for FP notices".

I am pretty much out of options now. I\'ll check AVM later today.

_this

Not Really

I applied through CSC in Jan, 2002, residing in MI, Got FP notice in march from NSC, But they did not update AVM that says "FP notice has been sent". Till now they did not update anything related to FP.(Even after FP had done). so don\'t worry.

My Attorney says the documents that were destroyed

were that of Asylee applicants and not Employment applicants. I am planning to visit the INS at Santa Ana and see if I can get any useful information.

dates

sibhra, my dates are exactly same as u\'r, except mine is SJC, CA.
have received AP but EAD/FP still awaited.
you EB2/3 ?
Also what is the contact no for IIO? that AVM thing just doesnt go thru for me..
Thx a ton!

The Priority date on my FP notice is same as the ND. PD is blank on the I485 reciept.

Does any one else has the same problem? How did they rectify it.

Hi PCee - Update my ino - Ganesh Sawant

Hi PCee,

my AP is approved on May29th..Message says on May29th approval notice is mailed.

RD-02/26/02
ND-03/04/02
FP-05/09/02 Done as per scheduled. Message changed twice on 11th and on 22nd...saying Your Result of your FP review has recevied and processing is resumed.
AP-03/04/02 Approved on 05/29/02
EAD-03/04/02 - Still waiting...

Appreciate your help

Ganesh Sawant

Got EAD on 5/28

FP recd - 04/30
FP Schd - 06/04
FP Done - 05/03
FP Location - San Jose
EAD - 5/28

Arz

Did the AVM change for u as "EAD approved" or u got the cards without AVM being updated??
Thanks
Nrupa_tunga

Received EADs (valid for one year) around 5/20

WAC 02-089 5XXXX
MD 1/14/02
RD 1/15/02
ND 1/17/02
FP 4/2/02 (scheduled on 4/18/02)
AVM not updated - still says "... received on ..."
My wife\'s AP was approved although I am still waiting for mine.

Got iEADs (valid for 4 months) on 4/19 at SF

Kiwi, the AVM changed that my AP was approved on 5/29/2002. Finally...

And It seems no use to go to local INS to check the status. I tried both at SFO and SJO. Got the interim EAD today, though only valid 3 months. Wish the card can come in this 3 months. All best to you!

dates

sibhra, my dates are exactly same as u\'r, except mine is SJC, CA.
have received AP but EAD/FP still awaited.
you EB2/3 ?
Also what is the contact no for IIO? that AVM thing just doesnt go thru for me..
Thx a ton!

Please add me to the list

details:
I-485 AOS/EAD EB3 RIR
WAC-02-180-5XXXX
RD 05/07/2002
PD blank
ND 05/08/02
FP schld: 06/11/2002
Service center Santa Ana, CA

Good luck to everyone