==>>2002 JAN FEB MAR thread for CSC I-485 Mailers (from 05/16/2002)

EAD Approved and AVM Changed for AP atlast!

PCee,

Update on my status. AVM atlast says that our APs (Spouse and me) have been approved on 6/1 and we are yet to receive the documents. However, for our daughter the message never changed (Your I131 was received on ...) but we have received her travel documents and it has validity up until 03/05/03 (so we are assuming the actual AD to be 03/05/02 as claimed by the IIO at Santa Ana). We will come to know of the dates when we receive our APs as well.

Also, the AVMs for our EAD has changed to claim that it was approved on 06/13. Will update once we receive the EAD Card.

No Title

Did any one with WAC-02-80-xxxx got their EAD approved?
EAD receipt date is Jan 7th.
I am I running late or with the flow?

Thx.

Nikhila

My RD/ND is after your\'s (Jan11th). I got iEAD on May 3rd and Regular EAD Cards in hand on Jun8th.
I am from San Jose too.
More details at PCee WebSite. Did AVM change for your EAD?. It changes twice once when the cards are ordered and next whenit\'s approved (ie., mailed).
Good luck and hope you get it too.
Thanks
Indianadr

No Title

Thanks guys, Seems to be i am not too late on EAD, its just i am behind 10 days. I am also from San Jose, AVM says "Application rcvd on Jan 7th". I applied EAD by myself, so no chance of taking help from lawyer.

Received EAD

Received EAD cards finally for both me and my wife.

Receipt Date : 1/7/2002

I had collected the Interim EAD on April 23.

received EAD cards

Today(06/19/02) i received the EAD cards for me and my wife.
RD : 01/02/02
ND : 01/08/02
FP : Have not received fp notice yet.San jose
wac-02-080-xxxxx
CSC
EAD : according to AVM approved on Jun 14th 02

EAD approval AVM on 06/14

RD: 01/17/02
ND: 01/24/02
FP: 04/19/02
EAD approval AVM: 06/14/02

desperately need EAD, any advice will be appreciated.

I was laid off in April. I filed my EAD on 03/28/02. I called INS twice about EAD that they told me it is still pending and told me don\'t come in before 06/28/02 for the iEAD.

I may got an offer by the end of this week (have been through one phone interview, two onsite interview, one recruiter interview). They want me to start ASAP. So I really want to get my iEAD. But which day should I go? if you count the exact calender dates, it will be 90 days on 06/26/02, but it seems that the INS "thinks" it should be 06/28/02. Can I go on 06/26/02? I am afraid that I will be rejected so that they may remember me and give me a hard time later.

I may write this too long. But my question is:

1) If you were me, when will go to get the iEAD?
2) Do I need original copy of I-485? what else I need besides I-765 and photo ID?
3) Should I bring in the offer letter if I get one?
4) INS told me to do it in LA office, can I do it in Santa Ana? I heard people are nicer there.

any adivce will be welcome. Thanks in advance.