==>>2002 JAN FEB MAR thread for CSC I-485 Mailers (from 05/16/2002)

AVM changed for San Jose FP waiters?

I did my FP on 5/29. FBI says sent results on 5/30. But the AVM still parrots the same line...."on May 17 we sent...".

Has anybody done their FP after 5/22 AND heard a "processing resumed" AVM??

Just asking because those who did their FP earlier than 5/22
seem to get their AVM changed within a week.

Thanks
--
waitn

Waiting FP

Me too...
RD 02/15/2002.
ND 03/01/2002.
Still waiting for FP and EAD.
Got iEAD.

Anite3 please let us know what you find out in the inquiry.

Thanks
PowerSlayer.

same is my case

For me the AVM for EAD says the same except for the date being June 17th and for 485 its exactly same message. My ND is jan 23rd. Can u tell me ur ND?

kashmir and all the people helped me -- I got my iEAD today !!!

I just got my work permit successfully at Santa Ana
INS office. I got up at 5:20am and waited
to enter the building at 7:10am (There were a long
line waiting outside). Got my ticket(number) at
8:00am.
The number was called at 9:30am. They did one-hour
IBIS security check (new for EAD). Took a photo and
got my card at 11:10am.

There were five open windows. The lady who took care of my case was not happy that I came in today, because she shook her head and said that "you should come tomorrow". I said "it is already 90 days, there are 31 days in march and may." she still shook her head and made no comments. Then I said that " i got an offer ..." She shook her head and said something like "that cannot help". So I thought I have to come tomorrow. But then she said " Only 8 month ... " then she processed the application and I got card for 8 months!

I feel so happy. The iEAD card is looking like a real one with photo and it is plastic. I don\'t know if I will get an EAD later or not.

From the experiences I had, it looks like they didn\'t count extra day in the month. and the earliest day you may go is the ND date + 3 month.

Hope this may help some people later.And thanks for the people who replied my post. Good luck to us all!

cheers!

kashmir and all the people helped me -- I got my iEAD today !!!

I just got my work permit successfully at Santa Ana
INS office. I got up at 5:20am and waited
to enter the building at 7:10am (There were a long
line waiting outside). Got my ticket(number) at
8:00am.
The number was called at 9:30am. They did one-hour
IBIS security check (new for EAD). Took a photo and
got my card at 11:10am.

There were five open windows. The lady who took care of my case was not happy that I came in today, because she shook her head and said that "you should come tomorrow". I said "it is already 90 days, there are 31 days in march and may." she still shook her head and made no comments. Then I said that " i got an offer ..." She shook her head and said something like "that cannot help". So I thought I have to come tomorrow. But then she said " Only 8 month ... " then she processed the application and I got card for 8 months!

I feel so happy. The iEAD card is looking like a real one with photo and it is plastic. I don\'t know if I will get an EAD later or not.

From the experiences I had, it looks like they didn\'t count extra day in the month. and the earliest day you may go is the ND date + 3 month.

Hope this may help some people later.And thanks for the people who replied my post. Good luck to us all!

cheers!

received EAD

My EAD was approved on june 17th and got it in mail yesterday.

MY I485 and EAD ND is 23/01/02

EAD for Reedo Spouse Received

Received EAD for Spouse, Hopefully will get self and sons also in a few days.
AVM for self and son says have ordered cards & will take 120-140 days??

EAD Approved

Pcee,
Pl. update my details.
EAD Approved on 7/3 and cards received on 7/9.
Spoke to IIO she said FP and Background checks are completed and the case is in the shelf.
Thanks