==>>2002 JAN FEB MAR thread for CSC I-485 Mailers (from 05/16/2002)

AVM msg changed

The date at my AVM msg was changed from 5/11 to 5/22,
maybe because my wife and my daughter did it on 5/10.
Remarks: AVM msg 05/22 resumed
kashmir 5/17/02 12:49am

AVM did change

Nrupa_tunga,

The AVM did change before I recvd the EAD card, actually I checked the AVM after being told by an officer at INS center, I had gone there for iEad and that guy told me that my EAD has been approved and I will recv it by mail

Who will receive the EAD card after approval, is it lawyer or we

Who will receive the EAD card after approval, is it lawyer or we

Got EAD Cards

Hi All,
Yesterday received in mail EAD cards for myself and wife.
Got iEAD on 5/3 and EAD was approved on Jun 8th.
Other Details are at PCee site.

Thanks
Indianadr

RD - 03 /18 ND -03/18 . FP done on 06/06. FBI sent the result to ins on 06/07. AVM not updated.

140 days passed

Hi
These are the dates for the I485, I765 and Advance parole. First two stages filed and got cleared in Vermont. I485 filed in CSC. It is already passed 140 days and still no news for the FP and EAD. The same for my wife and my daughter.

RD = 01/22/2002
ND = 01/24/2002

Advance Parole approved on 03/13/2002
EAD = ???
FP = ???

Can anyone guess why my case is taking longer than other cases.

Please put your valuable information to reduce my worries

Thanks

FBI forwarded FP results to INS

Spoke to someone at the FBI today. Told that FP results were forwarded to the INS on June 5th (same day that we gave our FP). When I asked if everything was ok, she said that I would have to get that information from the INS.

I Agree PCee

with your thoughts. We don\'t know whether "Ambika" is a real person or fake. Since, he/she is independent of this forum.

Hope RupNet folks will have some way of tracking the genuinity of the person & the case

ecclabs

02-153-xxxxx EAD approved, but no FP notice, yet

I donno what\'s going on. My I-485 ND is 2/28/02 (WAC-02-122), and no FP notice so far. I applied I-765 sometime later in April and ND is 4/5/02, and approved on 6/12/02. It is getting interesting for me.

Karlk

got EAD card, but no fingerprint

Hi all,

Got my & my wife\'s EAD card. On her card, there is her fingerprint, but on mine it says, fingerprint not available, even tho\' we went for fingerprinting at the same time to the same center.

Is this a problem? How do I fix this? Can\'t get hold of CSC IIO by phone :-(

Thanks all, and good luck,

nik.

PS: PCGCee, thx for a great site. You may add my info:
WAC-02-081-xxxxx
RD: 4-jan-02
FP: 7-mar-02 done, INS received it on 15-mar-02
EAD: recd. in mail 19-may-02
AP: approved, dont remember date

Hi

Hi everybody,
  I am so glad to have found this wonderful forum. I think this is the best forum since not only can u post ur question, u get prompt advice from all the helpful people on this forum. I would like to say a warm hello to everyone. My details are as follows
PD Jan\'01
RD 01/07/02
ND 01/09/02
FP Mar\'02
EAD May\'02 for my spouse and myself. On EAD for both of us \'Fingerprint not available\' statement is present.
While after my FP was received by INS, my AVM was updated to "Processing Resumed", my spouses still states "FP notice was sent on -- and date and time is on notice . If 14 days have passed & u have not received notice then -- contact us." Does he need to call up IIO & find out whether they have received the FP. I am worried since I have read in a number of places that IIO\'s get bothered if we call them frequently.
Thanks.

"Ambika" User Handle at Rupnet Got Approved yesterday

PCee:

Is it true that the following user "Ambika" from Mar
2002 RD as per (RupNet) got approved today.

User "Ambika" handle is not in you list of April 2002 filers.

I received the following message yesterday from RupNet:
-------------------------------------------------------

Subject: User: Ambika- Updated with Approval Status

Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:22:38 -0500

Hi ECCLABS

User Ambika with User Id : Ambika , RD- 03/01/2002 in you RD month
group Updated his info with Approval Status Please visit http://www.rupnet.com/immigration and click under his RD
month and year to see the details

Thank you
http://rupnet.com/immigration

AP approved on 6/1/02, PCee, please update

Can\'t find April thread, so I just post here,
I am in April 02

As oer AVM EAD approved....

for me and my wife on Jun 14.will wait for a couple of days to get the real ead in mail.

RD 01/02/02
ND 01/08/02
FP : no fp yet
San Jose

No Title

ecclabs,
If it is true it is a good news.

I am sorry, I am not able to say any thing about "Ambika" because there is no way we can contact that user (as far as I know)! That\'s one of the reason why I didn\'t like automated independent data tracking system. In my openion "discussion board" and "Data tracking" should go togeather.
-PCee