green card in 3months in dallas

DALLAS_NEWBIE said:
I made an infopass appointment and went to check on my case. It seems like they there was some confusion regarding the A number. The lady was very pleasant and said she will make an inquiry and we should hear back shortly. That was over a month ago still the website status has not changed. It does not even reflect that I took my fingerprint. So I guess its back to waiting......

Does anyone have any updates on their cases.

My Timeline
Interview 5/31/05
Fingerprint 7/28/05
Waiting.....
Dallas_NewBie,

You should call FBI at 304-6255-5590. If they have your FP, chances are that it was submitted but your case status was not updated.

As for my updates...still waiting.

DALLAS_NEWBIE

I am in a similar situation. It been more than a month since fp and my on-line status or LUD dont show any changes. Although it hasn't been as long as you have been waiting.
Nov 07- received biometrics letter
Nov 14 - No updates to on-line status for fp. Called in to check and was told they received fp and send it back to USCIS on Nov-05.
Dec 09 - No change in on-line status or LUDs to reflect fp yet.

Thanks for the reply guys

I did call the fp long time ago. They told me that the fp results were sent back the same day. I dont know what the delay is for.

DALLAS_NEWBIE said:
I did call the fp long time ago. They told me that the fp results were sent back the same day. I dont know what the delay is for.
Dallas_Newbie,

FP results and FBI name checks are two different things. FP has nothing to do with Name Check which can take anywhere between 60 days to 3 years. All I would say is to be patient and hope for the best.

I just got following e-mail. Can anyone tell me what does it mean? Does it mean that I130 was approved by 1485 is still pending? If so, how muhc longer wil it be? Please let me know.

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR
ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 13, 2005, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
-___________________________________________________________________
Oct 03- Dora Interview
Oct 07- Date on NOA for I-130 & I-485
Nov 05- biometrics done (walked in after waiting for almost a month for an official biometrics letter).
Nov 14 - No updates to on-line status for fp. Called in to check and was told they received fp and send it back to USCIS on Nov-05.
Dec-15 - Got an e-mail saying my I130 was approved.

Yes, it seems like it. My I485 status finally changed to say that it was approved. Also, I got letters in approval letters for I130 and I485 in mail too. I guess, what I have to do now is wait for green card. This is great!!! I got approved in 75 days since my DORA interview.
Dec-15 - Got an e-mail saying my I130 was approved.
Dec-16 - Got an e-mail saying my I485 was approved.
Dec-17 - Got letters in mail for I130 and i485 approval.
Waiting for green card........................

Congratulations once again. Our I-130 was also approved yesterday. We should also be receiving our welcome letters in the mail any day now. I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. i had my DORA intereview 5 months ago and my FP 4 months ago and still have no news... my on line status still reads...¨we received your application...its gonna take between 120-180..., etc¨

Last time i went to immigration they told me thaT my name check is still pending ( that was 1 month and a half ago) and asked me not to inquiry about my case anymore.

Reading other forums , i found out that theres another way to know if your Name Check is still pending or cleared wich is calling the National Service...

well, ive been trying to find the phone of the MSC and i couldnt find it....

Anyone can help me?

PS: any news those who are still waiting...????

EAD Renwal

Hi Guys..............I applied for GC thru DORA in oct, 2004 i have not heard from them, amd my EAD is expiring in Feb, 2006. i want to renew it, please can any one tell me how long it takes and the process of renewal,is it walk in or i have to mail it in or make an appointment.

Thanks

Happy Christmas to all,

Hi Fellow Kin,

Merry Christmas to all in the USA and around the World!

May all be happy and be prosperous in God's creation.

Let's celebrate the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ tomorrow
in the land that believes "In God We Trust" and lives by
God, Liberty and Law!

Amen,

Piyalove

Dora Folks,

Our actual conditional green card finally arrived on Tuesday (12/27). My husband became a permanent resident as of 12/19. Its so exciting to know that we can take a break from UCSIS at least for the next 2 years.

Thanks Eric, Piyalove, KI- VISa and everyone else for all the suppport. Goodluck to everyone.

DallasBM said:
Dora Folks,

Our actual conditional green card finally arrived on Tuesday (12/27). My husband became a permanent resident as of 12/19. Its so exciting to know that we can take a break from UCSIS at least for the next 2 years.

Thanks Eric, Piyalove, KI- VISa and everyone else for all the suppport. Goodluck to everyone.

HI DallasBM,
Congratulations!

May I ask one question: what your city of birth and your citizenship? I appreciate your kind attention,

Regards,
Piyalove

OK guys…my LUD changed yesterday to 1/3/06. No email notification and no status update though. What does this indicate? Is my approval coming? Well, I am not sure. I had called in about 10 days ago to notify USCIS of my new address and the address was change right away. I also received a confirmation letter yesterday (that means the letter was generated before the New Years holiday). Therefore, I am not sure why the update was on the 3rd. Hopefully it’s a positive news. Waiting anxiously.

Hey Ericneesgc...that sounds good. Hope you get the good news soon!!!
Question: Are you supposed to get some kind of confirmation after you change your address? Coz I did but no confirmation of any sort!

dfwgc said:
Hey Ericneesgc...that sounds good. Hope you get the good news soon!!!
Question: Are you supposed to get some kind of confirmation after you change your address? Coz I did but no confirmation of any sort!
You should get confirmation for changing address on your applications. However, you will not get any confirmation for filing AR-11. I hope you know that you are supposed to call in the customer service to change address on each of your application along with filing AR-11.

Eric

EricNeesGC said:
You should get confirmation for changing address on your applications. However, you will not get any confirmation for filing AR-11. I hope you know that you are supposed to call in the customer service to change address on each of your application along with filing AR-11.

Eric
No I didn't know that. All I did was filed AR11(mailed it). Also at the interview we mentioned to the officer that we might move. SO he said give me a copy of the AR11 when you file it. And so I did...in the drop box.
Please tell me if there is anything else I need to do.
Thanx alot for the help.

any concern with My case?

My wife and I get married for about 4 yrs already and she is USC. We applied the gc immediately after we got married in 2002 but since some emergency came up in 2003 and we came back to my country for almost 2.5 yrs. so we droped the case and I came back with a k3 visa. Then we applied the dora program in Oct. 4th,2005. But until in the middle of Dec. I just get my fp done. After reading all your guys' message, I decided to reserve an appointment and this morning we got the info from the dallas immigration officer that they are processing my name check. Can anybody has any ideas with my two questions:
1. Why does it take so long for me to get the fp appointment after dora interview? It's almost 70 days.
2. If everything goes well and what 's kind of gc will be issued to me? Because our marriage last more than 2 yrs. Do we still get the gc with a condition?

Would you tell me what is "LUD" means ?

Hi, EricNeesGC ( or anyone who would like to tell me):

Would you mind I asking a silly question. What is "LUD changed" means ? I am new here, and would like to know more. Thanks in advance.

Also, does DORA will send 70 days notice for EAD application or we could just file EAD application without any letter from them.

Thank you so much for your time