green card in 3months in dallas

does anyone know if this process can be used for the condtion waiver of greencard ? the wait on san antonio for condition waiver is more than a year !!! anyway to speed that up ? congrats to all who got the GC in 90 days.

nam2001 said:
Does the Dallas pilot program claim that GC will be finalised after/within 3 months? Does this mean that overstayed spouse can travel with that GC? As with research on different threads I have found out that overstayed spouse cannot even apply for AP, as the 3/10 year ban will be in effect so should not travel unless has the actual GC.
Thanx
Yes it does promise to do it within 90 days.. barring any unforeseen issues. And yeah.. everywhere I've read about Advanced Parole, I've seen them right in big & bold lettering that the overstayed person will be at risk of denied entry if they happen to travel outside of the US, while their AOS application is being processed. So I would definitely wait until I got my GC in hand to even think about traveling.

DORA (dallas program)

Do you have to reside in Dallas to qualify for this program? I live in Atlanta.

e17345 said:
Do you have to reside in Dallas to qualify for this program? I live in Atlanta.
Yes you have to be a Dallas-Ft. Worth resident.. this is a PILOT program, which BCIS wanted to test in the Dallas area initially before making it available to the rest of the country.

dhakaya said:
Yes it does promise to do it within 90 days.. barring any unforeseen issues. And yeah.. everywhere I've read about Advanced Parole, I've seen them right in big & bold lettering that the overstayed person will be at risk of denied entry if they happen to travel outside of the US, while their AOS application is being processed. So I would definitely wait until I got my GC in hand to even think about traveling.
Thanx for the info!

nam2001 said:
Hi Everyone
I am new to this forum. Recently discovered it and want to say that it is of great help.
My question to anyone who maybe able to help is that how long do you have to wait to file for I-130/485 under the piolt program if you have just moved to Dallas?
I am not sure how long you have to wait. You can take your lease agreement or property papers with you. You sure do not have to be TX resident because I never gave them my driver's license. I believe as long as you live in the Dallas Office district, you can file

Hi

Today I got the I-130 approved. The online status date got updated for both the I-485 and the I-130. I cannot see the online status for the I-485 though.

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 7, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.
If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to
verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

Did anyone of you guys get any updates on his case?

Again I applied on Nov 8th, Fingerprinted on Nov 23rd, Fingerprints result returned on Dec 1st.

thanks,

-FM

Last edited by a moderator:
ncgirl said:
Hi...congrats..was ur 130 filed Nov 8?

thanks.

yes, I filed both the I-485 and the I-130 on the same day of the interview, Nov 8th. I called today after I got the approval for I-130 to see what is the status on the I-485 since I am getting an error message saying the following:

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

she said the system is not working for her and she transferred me to an immigration officer. The officer told me that my application is still in the system and it is being processed.

Thanks,

-FM

DFWFM said:
Today I got the I-130 approved. The online status date got updated for both the I-485 and the I-130. I cannot see the online status for the I-485 though.

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 7, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.
If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to
verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

Did anyone of you guys get any updates on his case?

Again I applied on Nov 8th, Fingerprinted on Nov 23rd, Fingerprints result returned on Dec 1st.

thanks,

-FM
Congrat!!!

DFWFM...cool..I just received my 130 approval e-mails 20 mins ago as well...goodluck to us all!!

ncgirl said:
DFWFM...cool..I just received my 130 approval e-mails 20 mins ago as well...goodluck to us all!!
Hello DFWFM & ncgirl, Congrat!!!!, but i want to know, did your online statue change or the sent you an email only about your approval of 130, and also how about 1-485?

Hi

The online status for the I-130 has changed to the message I posted earlier in the thread.

The I-485 status is giving an error message I posted earlier as well.

NCGirl, do you have the same error message for I-485?

thanks,

-FM

Hi DFWFM,
No I don't have any error message...I know of someone who has the same problem as u..but suddenly her approval came and the number worked...so it could mean their system can read it n process it but u just can't...I don't think it is something tobe soo worried bout...

J4school..my 130 msg changed but 485 date n msg still the same...

Hi

ncgirl said:
Hi DFWFM,
No I don't have any error message...I know of someone who has the same problem as u..but suddenly her approval came and the number worked...so it could mean their system can read it n process it but u just can't...I don't think it is something tobe soo worried bout...

J4school..my 130 msg changed but 485 date n msg still the same...

hmm... the thing in my case is that the date of the I-485 has changed along with the date of the I-130 and I checked it again today, the dates for both applications have changed to 01/10 and the error message for I-485 is still there...

thanks,

-FM

DFWFM said:
hmm... the thing in my case is that the date of the I-485 has changed along with the date of the I-130 and I checked it again today, the dates for both applications have changed to 01/10 and the error message for I-485 is still there...

thanks,

-FM
FM, I think you should receive your approval notice by mail today, Did you file trhu DORA in dallas?

Hi

j4school said:
FM, I think you should receive your approval notice by mail today, Did you file trhu DORA in dallas?

yes I did. You are right, I am expecting the approval notice for I-130 by mail today... waiting on the I-485 approval...

thanks,

-FM

Dora

Congratulations to everyone who received an update from USCIS. My status still reads that the fingerprinting results were received and the processing has resumed but again, I applied on November 19th. However, one thing I noticed is that only 130s are being approved. What about 485? My 130 was approved 3 years ago. What can I do once my I130 is approved? Can I travel? For people who receive automated letters from USCIS to go apply for EAD, I would say to wait for upto 90 days of I485 filing. I noticed someone in this post received the same letter but did receive the GC in 2 weeks after the letter. Nothing big but it will save you some money.

Thanks

Eric

Hi

ncgirl said:
my 130 LUD changed again today to 1/10/05...

what about the I-485? does it still have the same old message, i.e. your fingerprints results has been received etc...?

thanks,

-FM