Got fingerprint notice after 07/31?

Actually lucky guy is the one comes out of the name check in two days and gets interview in 7 days. That is being lucky.

Do you guys mind to write some timeline in your signtaure area. I swear that I can not remember all of the timeline so that would be a help.

Thank you

sorry, my time line is as follows:

applied: 7/27/07
app arrived @ VSC: 7/30/07
pd:7/27/07
check cashed: 9/21/07
noa received: 11/26/07
fp notice received: 12/5/07
fp date: 12/17/07

I am lucky that my receipt no. has finally appeared online this morning! Maybe I'll get the actual receipt next week?

Good for you Vorpal. That is good news. I think when they get to yout reciept everything will be better.
Let hope for the best.

Good for you Vorpal. That is good news. I think when they get to yout reciept everything will be better.
Let hope for the best.

Judging from what I was told by the IO this past Tuesday, once the receipt status appears online, it means that the initial data entry has been completed. Now that my receipt is online, I'm more concerned about the FP notice than the actual receipt. I doubt that I'll be getting an FP appointment this year, but I'm hoping for sometime in January.

It is good that people are getting FP notices.
I am thinking that on average I should get mine within the next 10 days..

It is good that people are getting FP notices.
I am thinking that on average I should get mine within the next 10 days..
Just to jump in here...I am still waiting for my FP notification. Here are my details.

N-400 received at CSC: 8-21-07
Check cashed: 10-29-07
NOA received: 11-21-07
FP Notice: not yet received

OK, here is my question for you guys: should I be getting worried at this point? People whose priority dates is well after mine have now received their FP notice from CSC. I live in Orange County and my DO is Santa Ana - does one's location and DO affect timing of FP notice and scheduling?

It does. I lived in Laguna Niguel before and I had friends in Santa Ana and I know it is really crazy over there.
Even here in San Diego, they are sending people somewhere else to get finger printed. Usually I have to go to the one in North Park (which I did my GC finger printing there as well) but this time they are sending my to San Marcos which is in up county. So DO is very important as they have available units to take your FP. I am sure it will arrive soon.

GOod Luck

OK people, I have decided to take my FP ealier than the original time. Do you guys have any suggestions?

OK people, I have decided to take my FP ealier than the original time. Do you guys have any suggestions?

From what I've seen posted on this forum, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the days when you are most likely to be accommodated, due to the fact that they are the least busy. Bring your FP notice with you and make up a valid-sounding reason why you can't do it on the scheduled day. I haven't seen anyone turned away yet.

I have a good reason...our baby is due anytime and the earlier we do it, the better ..
but first, I want my FP notice to arrive :)

What if you make me a good reason. I don't have a baby.
What about final presentation at school ?
Any ideas?

Vorpal, you are awsome. COuld you approve my I-130 today so I can have my wife here before Jan. 2008?

But I have a feeling that you are going to get a lot of good news soon. Just wait a bit

Vorpal, you are awsome. COuld you approve my I-130 today so I can have my wife here before Jan. 2008?

But I have a feeling that you are going to get a lot of good news soon. Just wait a bit

Hahaha, as a former college student myself, I am full of good excuses! I have a feeling some good news are on the way also, starting with my case appearing online this morning. It'd be nice if I could get the fingerprints done before the end of this year, but I'm not banking on it. Ah well, at least my case has entered the system! :D

Hahaha, as a former college student myself, I am full of good excuses! I have a feeling some good news are on the way also, starting with my case appearing online this morning. It'd be nice if I could get the fingerprints done before the end of this year, but I'm not banking on it. Ah well, at least my case has entered the system! :D

You are moving into my territory VorPal..
EXCUSES are my specialty during school days..
:) from 2nd grade and up :)

Just to jump in here...I am still waiting for my FP notification. Here are my details.

N-400 received at CSC: 8-21-07
Check cashed: 10-29-07
NOA received: 11-21-07
FP Notice: not yet received

OK, here is my question for you guys: should I be getting worried at this point? People whose priority dates is well after mine have now received their FP notice from CSC. I live in Orange County and my DO is Santa Ana - does one's location and DO affect timing of FP notice and scheduling?

----
yummyk see my signature. still no FP notice for me. if you get something pls post.

DO SF.

other forum gurus, when is the time to start worrying about the letter being lost in the mail?