Got fingerprint notice after 07/31?

Haha, I'm 29, which is considered over the hill by some people's standards! I'm getting married next September, but my fiancee is a really cool person, so as of right now, I hope she doesn't make me go grey (my hair is black) and/or bald!

On a more serious note, it's been very helpful to know that I'm not the only person out there dealing with this nonsense. I think we'll all appreciate our citizenship a lot more, having gone through hell and back to get it.

Doesn't it feel like we are one class?
I hope we graduate together by May 2008 :)

Mine is a lot of grey hair since waiting for my GC and now dealing with citizenship :)
They said when you are worry a lot you will get grey hair too...

Nimche,

Is your case lud get updated everyday?
On saturday my lud was 12/1, yesterday said 12/2 and today said 12/3 or is that just showing me the current date?

My LUD stoped at 11-30-07, I hope they are doing something on your case.

Grey hair...............................:((

I will let my grey hair grow like Japanese Cartoon character..:)

Wow they're working on Saturday and Sunday ???
Maybe first one was my receipt, second one was my FP and today is my IL???? hehehehe I wish

My LUD stoped at 11-30-07, I hope they are doing something on your case.

Grey hair...............................:((

Last edited by a moderator:
you might be lucky, you always wish the best. At least for yourself, thats good.
Let see who get the FP first

btw, where are you guys from originally?

I am from Palestine..(you don't need to answer if you don't want to ..)..

Mine is a lot of grey hair since waiting for my GC and now dealing with citizenship :)
They said when you are worry a lot you will get grey hair too...

Nimche,

Is your case lud get updated everyday?
On saturday my lud was 12/1, yesterday said 12/2 and today said 12/3 or is that just showing me the current date?

not only that - fat on abdomen(killer fat), stroke, heart attack, may be ulcer,
eye bags, and the list goes on.
Do keep posting every couple of hours though. Just by reading you guys/gals posts - my stress level has gone down.:D

Iran - I see my FP stucks for 5 years. Then I will start to dye my hair with American Flag to get my Citizenship.
tattooing the forehead is a must by that time.

I'm originally from Moscow, Russia. Luckily, my name is not very common among Russians, so here's to hoping for a quick and painless name check!

Iran - I see my FP stucks for 5 years. Then I will start to dye my hair with American Flag to get my Citizenship.
tattooing the forehead is a must by that time.

I'm sure you've heard of the Naked Cowboy. If you haven't, he's a fellow who hangs around Times Square (here in NYC), playing his acoustic guitar, wearing nothing but a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and speedos with an American flag motif. He's always there, wearing the same thing, regardless of season/weather. Maybe he's stuck in name check and trying to draw attention to his case? :D

Are we going thru the same name check in time of our GC? I didn't have problem back then which it was 1.5 years ago.

Are we going thru the same name check in time of our GC? I didn't have problem back then which it was 1.5 years ago.

I think boatbod had a post a while ago, stating that it's the same exact name check procedure for both applications.

guys i am the july vb bulletin victim(?). i got ead & AP but no finger print tho? Anyone in the same boat

I was waiting for 5 years for my GC. I'm not sure if it was because a background check. The way that I know used to be a waiting game for people as a political asylum to wait that long, but I don't see it is the case anymore. I hope I'm right.

well, if it is the same as GC, I should be fine then..

When you register your name with WWW.USCIS.COM you will be able to save you case # with them. Each time someone over there is looking at your case you get a new LUD.

I just check my PO BOX and there is no FP mail. and no LUD changes today. I thing they just buried my case in California storage .
Thanks CSC.

Thanks a bunch, Nimche

I was able to register and found out my LUD which is 11/21/2007.

as always, keep you guys posted with any movement at my end.