GC Plastic Card Tracker

matthew101

My card has been ordered on the same day as yours. which was Oct 1. I am wondering when we can get the cards in the mail. Please update your information here when you receive the card. I will do the same thing as well.

AD: 7/30/03
PP stamped: 8/4/03
Card ordered: 10/1/03

Sure

Sure.. I'll post as soon as I get the card. I read somewhere that typically it takes around 2 weeks after it has been ordered.

I check my 485 status to verify the card status.

Plastic Card ordered: Sep 25, 2003
Plastic card printed and mailed: Sep 30, 2003
Card Received: Oct 2nd

PP Stamping: June 17, 2003

EAC-02-062-51XXX.

State: Virginia

Last edited by a moderator:
CARD ORDERD

hI..This is my status

Approved on 07-21-03
Stamped 07-23-03
Newark
CO : 10-01-03
Waiting

Looks like this Card Ordering is a batch job...2 or 3 mos stamped applications are being processed...!
Oct1st, few people have seen their status change to Card-Ordered and their PP dates are June-July-Aug...!!
Lets wait for few more and see if this pattern is right..!!

Glad to see this message atlast...

"On October 3, 2003, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her....."

Thanks! all for your kind support.

485atvermont,
ur PP date and location pls..!

My Colleageaus details:
PP stamped:7/23/03
Loc:Newark, NJ
CO:10/03/03
CR:10/06/03

Last edited by a moderator:
heard from a couple of attorneys that for some people receiving the card is taking more than a year. No one seems to know why some people get it in a few months while others have to wait for a year or so! Totally ridiculous...

Originally posted by Rayman
heard from a couple of attorneys that for some people receiving the card is taking more than a year. No one seems to know why some people get it in a few months while others have to wait for a year or so! Totally ridiculous...

not trying to upset you. I've heard people became a citizen without ever getting the card!

I am also waiting for the card... stamped @5/21/2003 NEWARK

PP Stamped 9/15/03
Welcom letter dated 9/29/30
then again 9/30/03, then again 10/1/03
Plastic card received 10/2/03

Got the card today!!

Guys...

I received the card today... It was ordered on Oct 1st. When I checked the status this afternoon, it said the card was mailed on Oct 4th.

My wife's status check still says 'Card was ordered on Oct 1st....... etc etc....

Thanks!!

Approved: Aug 4 2003
Stamped: Aug 7 2003 @ Cincinnati, OH
Card Ordered: Oct 1 2003
Card mailed: Oct 4 2003
Card recd: Oct 6 2003.

Congratulations!
Mine was mailed out on Oct 3. But I didn't get it in the mail today. Yours is pretty quick.
Hope I can get mine tommorrow.