GC Plastic Card Tracker

re: 4 months is a limit

If you live in Maryland, You get FP1 later.
If you live in Maryland, You get FP2 later.
If you live in Maryland, You get the card later¡K..

Re:Re: re: 4 months is a limit

U r not right.
MD state tax rate is not highter but I have to pay COUNTY(about 3%) tax. the total is not lower.

X30: Did you try and call or send in an inquiry form? Looks like it depends on your local office as to when you get your card. People in NJ have been getting theirs well within the 4 month time frame...Agree?

where to find out card has been ordered?

I only have eac number on the welcome letter, only showing the notice date, can we check online for plactic card has been ordered or not?

No Card yet

Passport Stamped 4/17/03 after interview at Newark.
No card or any letter from VT. AR-11 submitted( moved from NJ to IL) on 9/20/03. Also Form 731v Submitted for enquiry about status of i-551 to vermont. No reply yet. Can anyone guess how long it takes for reply from vt.
I recently went to Social Security office to update the card and was told that the status is not yet updated to permanent resident in the central system.

people with june/july stamping should see card ordered this week

and it will be nice if we update rupnet after card is received as it remains a sinlge source of data on all events for others waiting for approvals and cards and so on.

What do you say Vijay?

Lets remind everyone to---- Please Update Rupnet !!! :)

regards

olman

The online messages says card has been ordered on Oct 1st.
It is such a relief. It is about two months waiting. Wish I can receive it very soon and will let you know later.

RD: 11/23/01
Approved: 7/30/03
Stamped: 8/4/03
Card ordered: 10/1/03

Good luck to all of you.

Good idea to update rupnet too..!!

Sai-2367 and Others?
Another idea is to pull in all 2003 approved 485 Cases from VSC[from kashmir's database], and modify the script to retain Approval-date and Card-Ordered-Date so we get a clear picture of 2003 approvals and Card Receiving pattern
[Assuming most of us do stamping 1/2 weeks from Approval date]

Anyone wants to take the lead in this?

Originally posted by Rayman
X30: Did you try and call or send in an inquiry form? Looks like it depends on your local office as to when you get your card. People in NJ have been getting theirs well within the 4 month time frame...Agree?

i called once, useless people...
not sure about the inquiry form, heard it's also useless...
i have seen a story about a person became a US citizen and still had not received the card, all he had was 4 #^%# stamps on passport... what a joke!

Looks like an good option, however at this point everything looks pretty random.

Originally posted by vijayrc
Good idea to update rupnet too..!!

Sai-2367 and Others?
Another idea is to pull in all 2003 approved 485 Cases from VSC[from kashmir's database], and modify the script to retain Approval-date and Card-Ordered-Date so we get a clear picture of 2003 approvals and Card Receiving pattern
[Assuming most of us do stamping 1/2 weeks from Approval date]

Anyone wants to take the lead in this?

Card Ordered on Oct 1srt

Card Ordered for my spouse and me....

RD: Jan 31 2001
ND: Feb 14 2002
AD: Aug 04 2003
Stamped: Aug 07 2003 @ Cincinnati, OH
Card Ordered: Oct 01 2003

I was really worried as we are planning to move by end of this month, and then travelling to India Nov 1st week. Thank God!!

:)

hi,matthew101

i have two eac number, Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status and Application Type: I181, CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE. which one will be changed on line?

Re: hi,matthew101

Originally posted by maishui
i have two eac number, Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status and Application Type: I181, CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE. which one will be changed on line?

most people check their I485 EAC # on-line
how did you get your I181 EAC number?