GC Plastic Card Tracker

2 months since PS, Still no card

Any body else in same boat? I got stampped at Dallas ,TX but my GC process done at VSC. Is this pose any delays? Any experiences?

Thanks

I have been witing for over 3 months. My spouse already got the card, but I am still waiting. Initiated inquiery twice but to no avail.

GCPEN said:
Any body else in same boat? I got stampped at Dallas ,TX but my GC process done at VSC. Is this pose any delays? Any experiences?

Thanks

anyone has experience with using g-731 form?

It has been two months after the PS, but still nothing. I am planning to file the Form G-731 for the status of the card? Wondering if anyone has experience with this? Is it really useful? How long does it take for USCIS to reply? Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Card Recieved

PS: 10/27 - Philadelphia
LUD: 11/01, 11/10, 11/11
CO: Message never changed that the card was ordered.
CM: 11/18
"On November 18, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

CR: 11/22/04.

I guess the last step is over. Good luck to all and thanks a lot for all your input for all these years.

Gcpen

Hi GCPEN, I did PS at san Antonio 10/12, i have not heard or seen any status changes for my profile till now. Tried calling but did not get much out of the INS reps till now. I guess, just need to hang in there and hope for the best. Take care.

Finally plastic card frustration is over

hi all...thxs for your support....finally got my card today...after being mailed to old address and then routed to new address...

PS: 9/30/04 (Newark)
CO: 11/2/04
CM: 11/4/04
CR: 11/22/04

BIG Relief

PP stamped 10/20/04 LUD Changed 11/5/04,...
PP stamped 10/20/04
LUD Changed 11/5/04, 11/15/04 . No change in the Message.
LUD Changed : 11/17/04
CO: 11/17/04
CM: 11/19/04
CR: 11/22/04

Nothing

stat2000 said:
Any news about your wife's GC? Did you receive it?
stat2000,

We have not received my wife's card yet.
Online stauts of my wife :
"On November 10, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

LUD is 11/22/2004

My wife has inquired 2 times.

Thank you for your asking.

- KIH

2+ months passed,no cards, not even LUD changes

Hi, there,

We got ( wife, kid, and I ) passports stamped on 09/22/04 @Newark, NJ after interview. 2+ months passed,no cards, not even LUD changes. We made inquiry by calling 1-800 # ,and was told our case status wasnt updated in the system ( I assume VSC didnot receive the card application from Newark), better go to the local office again to talk to the guy who stamped our passports. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Any body has similar experience.

Thanks and good luck to you all.

Card not received..

Same thing happened to me. I have called customer service yesterday, after that my lud changed. due thing my card has ordered.

infopass 12/06, Newark, card status inquiry

Thanks, Tata2003 for your information. We made an appointment 12/06 @ newark local office to check the card status, will let you know the update.

Best wishes to you all

Tata2003 said:
I am sorry to hear that but it can happen... unfortunataly.We had to call the 1800# on the day #60 after passport was stamped and we received the card 10 days later.Check this out...
http://www.ImmigrationPortal.com/showthread.php?t=152659&goto=newpost
Good Luck!!!!

Happy End....

I went with my friend to NYC Federal Plaza yesterday.Even we had a infopass appointment for 9:45am our token number was called at 12:00 noon.The same
IIO ( a oriental lady) who refused to re-stamp his passport 2 months back spoke to us.She said that his files were there at this time and she had mailed him a letter day before yesterday(responding a I551 inquiry)asking him to provide them "a new style" pictures.Thank God we had the idea to take pictures with us and his case was solved.They took the pictures,his fingerprint and a signature and said that his card will be produced soon and mailed to him(she verified the address)After I told her that he needs to travel outside US soon she re-stamped his passport valid until 11/29/05.She told him to ignore the letter that should be in his mailbox today or tomorrow.He was very happy at the end.

PS:Believe or not...His case was approved and PP was stamped in MAY/2003!!!

I got my passport stamped on May 5, 2004 and I haven't received my card yet. Called up INS twice and got the same usual reply which everybody gets.

Meanwhile on Sep 26, 2004 I received a notice from INS for my wife - stating that the finger print which is on the I-89 form is un-identifiable and asked my wife to go to nearby INS office to re-submit her I-89 form with new finger print on it. Which she did it on Oct 21 and received her card on Nov 29, 2004.

For me the message changed today to "After approving your application we have ordered a new card for you". It took 7 months to get this message after stamping is done on May 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation on your card ordered

feb27,

When I took passport stamp, the IIO told me it would take 6 to 9 months to receive the card. Your case takes 7 months. I hope my wife's case is the same as yours.

Thank you for your posting and congratulations again.

- KIH

feb27 said:
I got my passport stamped on May 5, 2004 and I haven't received my card yet. Called up INS twice and got the same usual reply which everybody gets.

Meanwhile on Sep 26, 2004 I received a notice from INS for my wife - stating that the finger print which is on the I-89 form is un-identifiable and asked my wife to go to nearby INS office to re-submit her I-89 form with new finger print on it. Which she did it on Oct 21 and received her card on Nov 29, 2004.

For me the message changed today to "After approving your application we have ordered a new card for you". It took 7 months to get this message after stamping is done May 2004.

I am not sure Inquiry is working.

stat2000,

For my case, I thought it was working to generate inquiry because after that, my card was ordered. I doubt it for my wife's case. She generated inquiries 2 times, but her card has never been ordered.
In this site, some people say it is useless, but the other people think it is working. I think you can generate an inquiry after 60 days. When your wife call NCIS, your wife has to prepare A#, case number and ND (they said RD). If you call them for your wife, they will want to talk to your wife.

Good Luck
- KIH

stat2000 said:
I am in the same boat. Both my wife and I had our passports stamped in 10/25. I got my GC card in 11/15. However, my wife is still waiting ... I am thinking to make an inquire by the end of this month. Not sure if that helps. Please keep me informed about your experience. Thanks.

stat2000 said:
Hi KIH, thanks for your reply.

I am in the same boat. Both my wife and I got our passport stamped in 10/25. I got my actual GC in 11/15 while my wife is still waiting ... so I wonder if I should initiate an inquire. Not sure if that helps.

Thanks.

IMHO, It can't hurt, and could certainly help. But it's not clear whether they'll let ya do it. You might have to wait a certain time before being able to start an inquiry. I would call USCIS 1800 number, ask about the case, and try to get a case inquiry in.

Good luck!

Passport Stamped

Got Passport stamping for me and my wife today at Philadelphia center....

The officer was very friendly...