GC Plastic Card Tracker

9 months and still waiting

Passport stamped: August 24, 2003

9 months and still waiting!

I don't understand why some people got their plastic GC in 2 or 3 months while I haven't got it in 9 months. Immigration has my most recent address. Repeated phone calls always got the same response. We will forward your inquiry and we will contact you in 30 days blah blah blah! No contact from them whatsoever :mad:

Hendra

Yes, can anyone explain to me if the cards are issued first-in first-out? It doesn't seem to be the case. What kind of logic are they following, if any? How do we address this issue?

Card Ordered

Card ordered message on May 12 for both Spouse and me. Today (May 14) message changed to Card mailed only to my husband, mine still with Card Ordered message. Anyone has seen like this?

Finally!!! Cards received

shrey1 said:
Card ordered message on May 12 for both Spouse and me. Today (May 14) message changed to Card mailed only to my husband, mine still with Card Ordered message. Anyone has seen like this?

Both of us received the cards on 05/17/04. Online message changed for spouse on 05/17 that cards were mailed. But we received the cards on 05/17 itself!!!! Saga over....

Cards ordered ...

According to email from USCIS, plastic cards for me and my wife were ordered on 05/19/2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Info

Passport stamped (Philly) April 12th.
Card ordered May 11th.
Card received May 14th.
Thanks.
M

Recd. Cards

AD 3/15/04
Stamped: 3/24/04 (Newark, NJ)
Card Order : 5/14/04
Card Mailed: 5/18/04
Card Recd: 5/21/04

daj.

Cards mailed...

According to email from USCIS, plastic cards for me and my wife were mailed on 05/24/2004.

It remains to be seen whether the cards come to our new address or the old one. We told the USCIS about our address change at the time of passport stamping and subsequently sent AR-11s also. We changed residence on 04/04/2004.

Card received

Finally we received our cards after four months.
PS: 12/24/03 at Newark, NJ
CO: 4/19/04
CM: 4/21/04

We found them after we traveled back from a long vacation.

Good luck to everyone!