GC Plastic Card Tracker

How to deal with it

Hey guys ,

After Stamping If GC card getting dalay
what we need to do ?

1. need to call BCIS for status enquire ?

2. walk thru with Senator ?

what are the ways ?

share your ideas guys

Card received

Hi guys,
I received my card on Monday. Following are my details :

RD: 05/01/2002
ND: 05/05/2002
AD: 02/20/2004
PS: 03/08/2004 at Houston
CO: 03/29/2004
CM: 04/01/2004
CR: 04/12/2004

The only problem I have now is that my spouse's status is unchanged. Should I call BCIS about this or should I just wait the stipulated 6 months ? Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Bumble

Is there anyone here whose I-485 was approved by VSC, and got stamped in the TSC area service center? If you got your card where did it come from - VSC or TSC?

I filed my I-485 in TSC, never moved from my place in NC since filing I-485 (don't be confused by "Location: Toronto" in my profile, I share this user name..). Somehow, my I-485 was transferred to VSC and approved there. The notice had the VSC address, but it said to go for stamping in Charlotte, which I did about a month ago. I've been following the plastic card trackers on both TSC and VSC boards, it seems that TSC is actually faster when it comes to issuing plastic cards. I'm just trying to figure out which center is responsible for making and mailing the plastic card, so I can anticipate how long it will take.

My info:

RD/ND 06/01 (TSC)
FP 01/03
Transfer to VSC 02/04
AD 03/04 (VSC)
PPS 03/18/04 (CLT)
CARD: ???

Based on the messages posted here, it seems to me that normally it takes less than 6 mos to receive the physical green card after the stamping. If it's longer than 6 mos, then something may have gone wrong. (Unfortunately I am one of the unlucky ones. 8 mos and still waiting...)

To rage..

rage,

Did your spouse/child get their physical cards or are they still waiting ? Did you have to call the Service Center for speeding up their process ?

Bumble

re:

any of you got PP stamped at St.Louis? please post how long it took to receive card.

LOC - St.Louis
AD - March 2, 2004
PS - March 23, 2004
CO - ???
CM - ???
CR - ???

Thanx

got card?

did my stamping march 23 and got the card yesterday - may 3rd in the mail! the journey is finally over.

VSC
AD - Mar 2 2004
PS - Mar 23 2004
CO -Apr 28 2004
CR - May 3 2004

ND nov '01
Interview April'04 (not approved immediately)
AD 4/28 (form I181)
Received cards on 5/3/04

We did our stamping on 2nd week of April (around 12th). There is no change in the INS website. It says the I-485 was approved on March 30th. Anybody has any idea how long it might take to get the card. Thganks.
M

Our I 485s were approved on Apr 29th and we received the notices on May 5th. We stamped our passports on May 7th. The online case status was never updated with the approvals. Today my son's online case status says that the card was ordered on May 7th. However mine and my spouse's status remains the same (FP received.....).

When can I expect our cards? I see in many posts that they received the cards within a week after card ordered date. Will that be the case for me too.

Thanks
mdu123

Stamped in Charlotte

Anajoti said:
Is there anyone here whose I-485 was approved by VSC, and got stamped in the TSC area service center? If you got your card where did it come from - VSC or TSC?

I filed my I-485 in TSC, never moved from my place in NC since filing I-485 (don't be confused by "Location: Toronto" in my profile, I share this user name..). Somehow, my I-485 was transferred to VSC and approved there. The notice had the VSC address, but it said to go for stamping in Charlotte, which I did about a month ago. I've been following the plastic card trackers on both TSC and VSC boards, it seems that TSC is actually faster when it comes to issuing plastic cards. I'm just trying to figure out which center is responsible for making and mailing the plastic card, so I can anticipate how long it will take.

My info:

RD/ND 06/01 (TSC)
FP 01/03
Transfer to VSC 02/04
AD 03/04 (VSC)
PPS 03/18/04 (CLT)
CARD: ???

Our cases were filed in VSC and did our Passport Stamping in Charlotte on March 29th. We haven't received the cards still. Online still shows approval message.

My online message changed to following today:

Receipt Number: eac02175XXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 8, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD: 4/29/02
AD: 3/23/04
SD: 3/29/04
I hope to receive the cards today in mail.
Thanks
-TRISAM

Green card received by spouse..

Finally, my spouse received her Green Card as well. I did not call USCIS, just waited another month and her status got changed.

Bumble

Plastic cards received on 5/12/04.

RD: 4/29/02
AD: 3/23/04
SD: 3/29/04
Cards received: 5/12/04

My kids received their plastic cards within 15 days of approval.
Thanks
-TRISAM

I did it in Newark in Feb last week...took almost 3 months. Yes I got mail from USCIS when the message changed..but it directly changed to Card mailed on...