GC holder outside US for almost 3 years, OK to come back?

would that help if says she lost her GC, get a reentry permit and comes that way?
It is necessary to be in the US to apply for a reentry permit. They won't approve it if they know the applicant is outside, and one has to appear at an immigration office in the US to give fingerprints for it.

Ok maybe my last stupid question. What if she enters the country from a land or sea entry port (ie, canada,...). Since on another forum posting people mentioned IO does not have perfect exit records. And if asked (either at airport or anyother entryport) she had to lie about her last exit time. We really want to bring her this time and I'm gonna keep her here till my siblings get GC.

Ok maybe my last stupid question. What if she enters the country from a land or sea entry port (ie, canada,...). Since on another forum posting people mentioned IO does not have perfect exit records. And if asked (either at airport or anyother entryport) she had to lie about her last exit time. We really want to bring her this time and I'm gonna keep her here till my siblings get GC.

How she go to Canada then, and for the GC to be revoked does not need the holder to come back after many years and by then the sleepy USCIS will know that this green card is not valid anymore. The entrance and exit of any one is recorded in the system and if not, all of us will be in a big trouble. She is not the only one who lost GC after long absence from the US. Many people with high emotion sponsor their elderly, sick parents after citizenship or so who can not survive the different life style and can not afford the very expensive medical care here and ultimately go back to their countries and give their GCs away