FP notice for TSC after July 27?

The number on back of your check is not the NOA receipt number, that's the check cashing reference number. If you don't have another another number in font of check , USCIS didn't include it on check (same thing happened to my check). As far as I can tell, USCIS has not updated any cases with NOA dates after November 29 on their website. My Do is Charlotte. I noted another posted from same DO who sent in application 1 week before mine and already has received his FP notice for January appointment.

I had a SSC*00137XXXX number on the back of my check which i assumed would have been my case number. But when i got my NOA , i realised i got a different number (SSC*00141XXXX).

I had a SSC*00137XXXX number on the back of my check which i assumed would have been my case number. But when i got my NOA , i realised i got a different number (SSC*00141XXXX).

Does the SSC*00137XXXX number appear on very bottom left hand side of your NOA after the TSC address?

ok, ok - no sweat...

... sorry it took me this long :cool:
Hi all,

I would encourage those who sent applications after July and who have received FP notices from TSC to update this thread.

It would help us all tremendously in planning our lives knowing when things are moving. Personally, I need to make a longish trip outside the US to deal with some urgent family issues and the uncertainty is making it hard to plan. Its driving me crazy.

On a side note, it would be nice to somehow consolidate per service center and per DO stats in a structured way rather than have to go through multiple random threads on the forum. One simple approach would be to have a sticky thread for updates related to each service center where each of us could post updates. A more sophisticated solution would be to have some kind of database back end. Its not hard to do but its possibly beyond the scope of this site.

Regards,
Coredump
--
Service Center: TSC, DO: Miami
N400 Mailed: 8/18/2007
N400 Delivered: 8/22/2007
Check Cashed: 12/26/2007
NOA: ?
FP: ?
IL: ?
Oath: ?
Get a Life: ?

Happy New Year all:
I rcv'd my NOA dated 12/21, with standard missing evidence statement that other folks have talked about(had listed my speeding ticket) I can expect interview in 180 days.

Friends,

I also had that "missing evidence statement" in my NOA but nothing reported
below of that..
"u r application was missing evidence that u will need to be provide at the time of interview. U will be notified under separate notice of the necessary evidences that u will be required to bring to interview. Do not submit any evidence by mail"
Is this common for everyone?
and I also noticed "U should expect to be notified for interview within 730 days of this notice"

Thanx..

I just called USCIS and spoke to IO about my case.I told them my case number doesn't show up online, and she told me nobody's case number shows up online now. They told me that application is waiting for FP to be set up and that I should expect to receive FP notice within 30 days. So basically the same thing they told me 3 weeks ago, and exactly what I expected them to answer since even IOs can't predict when FP will be set up. All they can say is if FP has been setup, but can't tell you when it will happen. My guess is that FP notices for TSC filers after July 27 are now taking 30-90 days to receive after NOA. The wait continues....

That is correct. Mine is Charlotte..

And I did not get answer to my "Missing evidence" question..
that is also normal to this DO? stating like there is Missing evidence and nothing mentioned below that?:)

Thanx...

That is correct. Mine is Charlotte..

And I did not get answer to my "Missing evidence" question..
that is also normal to this DO? stating like there is Missing evidence and nothing mentioned below that?:)

Thanx...

Yeah, it's standard reply on NOA if you check yes to one of boxes about citations on application. Don't worry yourself about it.

I sent my wife's application along with mine,her's was as straightforward as it can get and the receipt notice is also very plain, does not even say anything about the need for finger printing. Mine on the other hand includes the standard missing evidence and need for FP statements, I guess it must be because of the long list of speeding tickets that I included with my application. Did you have any unusual exceptions in your form?

Hi all:
I have noted that most of us with similar situation i-e chk cashed, no FP yet are posting on two or three different threads, tsc receipting times, moving like turtle etc are all irrelevant now, if you all agree let's keep this thread alive untill each one of us graduates from this process, I mean gets interview and oath done, this will allow us to stay focused and we can avoid looking into multiple threads. Also please update your signatures and include D.O.

I have a few questions about this long wait for the FP notice
1. who sends the FP notice: TSC or our local DO?
it does look a littel bit strange that people who applyed till july 27 at TSC got their FP letters pretty fast,in the matter of days and after that day it takes a while
2. if the FP notice is sent by TSC will we(people from different DO) possibly see the difference in time for getting the notice?

Mailing address on the envelope is your service center but I am sure there is a relationship between all that. I think the DO gives the the time and date and SC will send them?