• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For those that just received their 2NL - submission date survey

For July VB, when the deadline to recieve 2nd letter?
Thanks
You have to be more specific on your question. Did you mean July interviews? The end of May. July VB is published between 9 and 15 of June and includes the numbers current for July and Aug.

For July VB, when the deadline to recieve 2nd letter?
Thanks

You are confused. The VB published in July will be the last VB for DV2015. Final 2NLs will be sent out after that VB.

The DS260 must be processed by about July 1 to get in to the July 2NLs. That means you must submit about NOW!

Maybe this helps:
In our site some of users which submitted their DS-260 forms in Jan and February didn't receive their second letters by now. But there are some reports of users who sent their forms in January and last week received their second letters (No Feb submitted individual reported a scheduled interview)

Maybe this helps:
In our site some of users which submitted their DS-260 forms in Jan and February didn't receive their second letters by now. But there are some reports of users who sent their forms in January and last week received their second letters (No Feb submitted individual reported a scheduled interview)

Yep - that is pretty much in line with what I have heard from others. That suggests processing is around 2.5 months - at least for "typical" cases.

Hi Britsimon
I've been reading your threads when you were talking about this year's "session timed out". You said those were winners. I check my status and I did 't win but my wife was session timed out and after I read that people with session timed won I couldn't wait and it turns out she won. Thank you very much for your tireless efforts. A quick question, is AOS 2NL quicker than other dv 2NL?

Hi Britsimon
I've been reading your threads when you were talking about this year's "session timed out". You said those were winners. I check my status and I did 't win but my wife was session timed out and after I read that people with session timed won I couldn't wait and it turns out she won. Thank you very much for your tireless efforts. A quick question, is AOS 2NL quicker than other dv 2NL?

AoS cases get a quick 2NL - but it doesn't relate to getting the interview - so it means a different thing.

This question and more is answered on this thread specifically for AoS - http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2016-aos-only.326148/

you guys are awesome. Thanks again for your help. I just wanted to check the dv 2NL from abroad and the one that is done here. Sum1smom don't worry I'm your son up to the finish line.

CN EU353**
DS-260 completed: May 19th 2014
Unlock date: never
2nd letter received: May 20th 2015
Interview date: July 15

Yes!!!! Finally! :)

that's very early for KCC to send 2NL...I wonder what surprise will be for July bulletin..afraid my CN will not become current

Last edited:
Finally here as well:

CN: AS000055xx
DS-260 Submission Date: Jan 13, 2015
DS-260 Processed: May 3, 2015
CN current: June
2NL received: May 20, 2015
Interview Date: Mid July, 2015
Embassy: Riyadh, KSA

Finally - my 2nl arrived overnight :D

CN: 2015OC6xx
DS-260 Completed: 12 February 2015