For All 485 Waiters

but making a big deal out of nothing definitely takes time.

It may be 'nothing' to you, or to most Indians who understand Hindi, but this really is a basic question of who finds this forum usable.

No one says you can't have your own private thread for fun with your jokes and language-specific comments. However, if you don't announce it in the title, it is going to annoy other users who don't understand the language to come in, wade through a few comments, find specific words in there that pertain to immigration-related issues, and then realize they don't know what's going on. People come to this forum because they want to gain information or understand what's going on with cases similar to theirs, not to get called names because they don't understand what you say (which, by the way, is not in the language most people here are conversant with).

Not too many threads in this forum have had Indian languages used in them so far, so it isn't a major problem. However, if more people start doing this, pretty soon the forum will be unusable (or at least, very unattractive) to people who don't understand the non-English words used here.

Circuit: Bhai (yellowrocks), Hum se kuch log bahuth narraj hain. Hum ko tho isthread ka naam badalna hain. Hum aisa karte hai. Is thread ka naam For all I-485 waiters se For all Hindi I-485 waiters. Bhai, kuch tho bolna?

marooned...first identify yourself...row or non-row....you are shooting from dark...

Maybe you need to put down that more-chilled-than-you beer.

"shooting from dark", it seems... did you even bother to read my signature? It's there in every single post of mine. I suppose you're too busy calling people idiots and "bheja fry"s. And you'd like to be a permanent residence of this country with that attitude?

Btw, I understand Hindi quite well, and I did enjoy quite a few of your Munnabhai jokes. Now all I'll remember is you calling some total stranger an idiot. I know, I know... only things that will disappear are me and my nonsense. And no one will cry, so bye bye to me too. Sheesh.. so much melodrama for a Friday afternoon. Almost becoming a Hindi movie again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys TGIF, lets not fight over here, we want to respect the forum as quite a few people stop by to seek information from this website.

If it's possible, "Yellowrocks" can you try to change the title accordingly, if it works, good, if it dosen't nothing much could be done.

Well as there are people who come and seek information, there are also people who are frustrated and want to get some fun while they get information too, so folks are not posting in Hindi in other threads. while every body needs things to be fair, If you dont understand the language you are welcome to leave the thread, but ofcourse every one in the forum has right to express what he/she thinks, but by now there are quite a few comments on this thread, If you dont understand the language which you would come to know right on the first page, it wouldn't hurt you to take an exit from this thread, would it?

The only fix to this problem is to change the title, don't blame anyone if the thread title can't be changed.

Please be courteous in your future postings on this thread.

Oh man. I give up. No more Munnabhai and no more Circuit. Only GC issues and that too in English.

So whats up with your case? I thought I was veteran. Did you contact Congressman or anyone?

MV

Maybe you need to put down that more-chilled-than-you beer.

"shooting from dark", it seems... did you even bother to read my signature? It's there in every single post of mine. I suppose you're too busy calling people idiots and "bheja fry"s. And you'd like to be a permanent residence of this country with that attitude?

Btw, I understand Hindi quite well, and I did enjoy quite a few of your Munnabhai jokes. Now all I'll remember is you calling some total stranger an idiot. I know, I know... only things that will disappear are me and my nonsense. And no one will cry, so bye bye to me too. Sheesh.. so much melodrama for a Friday afternoon. Almost becoming a Hindi movie again...

Circuit: Bhai, ImmigrationPortal mae hamara sath majak kar raha hae

Munnabhai: Circuit, Shanthi rak, muje patha hae

Circuit: Bhai, ab mae kya bolu

Munnabhai: Circuit, Bapu nae bola hae, Venumrutha sae bath kar

With due respect to all the languages in the world. In my opinion intention of this thread is to give some moment of relief to GC waiters (since we cannot get relief from US senators/congressman's). Also thread name can be changed, but do not say don't have fun, even if we convert those great jokes in English you wont be able to enjoy as it belongs to regional character.

So don't be always serious and behind LUD/IO/InfoPass/TSC, have some fun in life.

I request Munnabai and Circuit creators to have a nice weekend and continue entertaining waiting souls. Others are also welcome to entertain.

Have a good weekend everybody.

StillAlive: the intention of this thread became clear to non-Hindi speaking users quite a bit late into the thread, when the whole back and forth began.

My intention was never to stop the jokes. I have had a great time reading them too. I just found the tone of certain comments very challenging, and felt compelled to respond to what seemed like an attempt to alienate members of the forum who don't understand a language quite a few of us here apparently do. That's all.

By all means we should continue providing humor anyway we can. However, if it doesn't pertain to the issues that this forum was created for, the least courtesy we can provide to others is to let them know beforehand not to take anything in that thread seriously. And if we fail to do so, at least not attack them when they try to point out that something's amiss.

mv1211: A congressional staffer has enquired of TSC about my case, and got the usual response ("check back after 60 days") a week ago, even though TSC gave me the same response 45 days earlier than the congressional inquiry. Looks like the 60-day period is a sliding window. Who knows what the hell they want from me - they never asked me for any documents.

i dont want to post

I WANTED TO RELIEVE EVERYONE BRING DOWN TENSIONS
BRING LITTLE JOY IN THIS BAD time BUT SOME CRAZY PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT

SO I AM NOT POSTING ANY MESSAGES ON THIS THREAD

Perhaps yellowrocks (the poster who initiated this thread) could add a few words in the title saying "Be warned - Indian Jokes inside" (referring to the content, not the posters), so as to not confuse people who have come here seeking knowledge about TSC issues.

Greetings to Everyone who did not like this post

Circuit:- Bhai, yeh mamu log khali pili chillai rahe hai
bole to vat laga du kya

Munnabhai:- Nahi Circuit, Bapu ne bola vinamrata se baat karneka

Unko dhayavad do

Circuit:- Dhanyavad Kisliye

Munnabhai:- Kyoki voh log apna Time Bacha rahe hai kyoki hum abhi sala batij nahi karega
CONVERTING IN ENGLISH

Circuit:- Brother, some people are unnecesarily shouting on this forum, can i teach them a lesson

Munnabhai:- No Circuit, Gandhi Bapu told talk with politeness
Say Thanks to them

Circuit:- Why Thanks

Munnabhai:- Because they are saving our time this way as now we will not post anything

Mahatma Gandhi ki Jay........

Circuit Cant Stop

Circuit:- Bhai, Ek baat batao, yeah Dafaa 302 se badi koi saja hoti hai kya duniya mein??

Munnabhai:- Ha jarur hoti hai

Circuit:- Koun Si?

Munnabhai:- Adjustment of Status Pending

-------------------------

For "NO HINDI" Readers

Circuit:- Bro, is there any penalty greater than act 302
Munnabhai:- yes definitely
Circuit:- which one
Munnbhai:- Adjustment of Status Pending

Circuit

Circuit:- Bhai aap mumbai mein MOST WANTED ho, jaante ho America mein MOST WANTED koun hai??

Munnabhai:- Paisa,hahahahha

Circuit:- Nahi Bhai GREENCARD...

--------

FOR "NO HINDI" Readers

Circuit:- Bro, you are MOST WANTED IN mumbai, do you have any idea who is most wanted in USA??

Munnabhai:- Money,,,,,,hahahaha

Circuit:- No Bro GREENCARD...

Hello yellowrocks a.k.a munnabhai
Good sense of humor!

Waiting for my turn eagerly yaar...Zindagi mein itna khabi kesi ke liye wait nahi kiya...