Follow To Join....

Status
Not open for further replies.
july 1 visa approval from nvc

i saw a document with my friend who was waiting for visa no from nvc dated july 1st which is sunday , so what we heard is true,they consumed all visa nos on 30th and 1st of july ,

Update my wife received the passport today. Everything is fine.
The Visa is for 6 months issued on July 27th 3 days after the interview. Looks like the embassy is swamped with interviews.
Anyways .. thats basically clears all Hurdles for my wife.. she is ready to Fly..

Thanks one and all.

Update my wife received the passport today. Everything is fine.
The Visa is for 6 months issued on July 27th 3 days after the interview. Looks like the embassy is swamped with interviews.
Anyways .. thats basically clears all Hurdles for my wife.. she is ready to Fly..

Thanks one and all.

rammy,
Good news and Many congrats.I was waiting for your post.when is your wife planning to come here? My wife was checking last night.She will be here in August 3rd week.

Finaly the wait is over.With this all of us who were on this forum from last 2 years are done with interviews.

Our prayers are with Mega and Kamrans.Wish they clear there process soon.

It was nice meeting you all in this forum and will keep checking the forum.

Thanks,
RM

followtojoin,

I have questions for you. Actually, my wife had interview at the end of last year, and she received blue note as well. She has been waiting for over 7 months for additional adminstrative processing. By the way, her case is follow to join too. What is your wife case's adminstrative processing after she interviewed? How can you reach embassy by phone and in person? My wife is in China, she only can contact consulate by email or mail or visa information center(just regular information). I cannot enter into consulate because I am not citizen of US. You did great job for your wife. I don't know how to do next step. I am worried about she could wait forever. Do you have any idea about her situation? Any words are appreciated. Thanks a lot.

The Words I Borrow From Kamrans, Special Thanks To Kamrans Too
Pd 0ct 2005, Eb3 Nurse
Already In Usa Filed For Wife In Jan 2007
Fighting With Lou Dubbs On Cir, Skill Bill Etc Etc.....
Finally Here Is The June Bulletin Says All R Current
Transfered My File From Abudhabi Embassy To Chennai Consulate(the Biggest Mistake I Ever Did In My Life, I Found It Later With Due Respect To 1000 Million)
All These Visa Bulletin Got Messed Up , Aila Threatening Uscis With Law Suit And Finally Forgetting All Cp Cases And Extended Submission For Aos,
Up On Release Of August Bullettin Contacetd Chennai , They Never Know When They Can Give An Appointment Date
I Called Abudhabi Embassy From Usa, I Was At Work And They Never Answer Phone , During Morning Hours
I Explained My Situation On 20th July ,that I Am Missing This Year Visa Quota Only B Cos Chennai Has No Vacancy For My Visa Interview
Finally She Agreed To Give Me A Chance To Have An Interview In Abudhaby Where I Had My Interview And She Mentioned That They Have Less Than 10 Visa Nos Available With Them
July 22 Sunday My Wife Went To Embassy With Medical N All
I Flew From Us, Reached Embassy 9 Am, By Thay Time She Was Coming Out Of Embassy With Blue Paper Saying Admin Processing N Visa Cant Be Issued , For Citizen Of India I Never Heard Of This , At This Last Moment And I Give Up Almost
I Tried Calling Embassy On Tuesday And Wednesday , And Emails Were Never Answered Too
Me And My Wife Went To Dubai Only For This Interview
Thought Of Making This Trip A Summer Vacation At 47 Degree Centigrade
Thursday Almost Last Working Day For Us As I Have To Return To Usa On Sunday Morning, We Both Went To Embassy Had Additional Documents And I Was Ready For A Long Presentation

Visa Officer Apologise For Delay And Ask Me To Come And Collect Visa In Afternoon 2 Pm

I Am Here In Usa With My Wife Now Thanking All Ftj Crew For Support And Informations

Follow To Join

Is this a must apply (I-485) situation for single people who plan to marry outside US

Hello Gurus, The current hot topic among single immigrants is whether to file for I-485 during this time or not?
On one side, people tell that its not a good idea for single people (who plan to marry abroad) to file I-485 now?
On the flip side, Some say how can you think about marriage when such a big oppurtunity is at your door?
Please suggest.

hi asdfgh
i am not sure what kind of processing they did
when i saw blue sheet i thought it will take minimum 6 months
but the very last day of week they issued visa for her
it was over in 3 days
and my file was done in same embassy
all consulates have contact time like 2pm to 4 pm to call them
or email and ask them
if u have green card u can enter the office i think
they let me enter to talk inside with her
consular officer was specific about marriage date , entry to usa, and all
hope u all can make it soon
follow to join

Simala,
You dont have to worry about the income tax returns. Everybody in the consulate knows that its yearly and one cannot file it before January. The end date is April 15th. People can do it quarterly but those who gets 1099 not W2.
I am sure you are on W2 so your pay stubs and letter from employer should be sufficient.
I-134 is very simple. You can easily fill it out. If you download it from USCIS web site then you will have instructions and explanation of everything. Let me know if you need any further help.

Good Luck.

We will never get tired of thanking you dear friend! Judex and bisdakdreamer will be coming USA by August and I do hope and pray we can go thru with the visa allocation before Aug 17 for this fiscal year, that means for your wife and all of us,, anyway, I always believe in the power of prayers!

My dependents are waiting for the interview and we have sent letter to US embassy in Manila about our request for the interview so we can enrol our kids here as soon as they will be given the visa, still waiting with hope in our hearts,, hehehe,, you are right ,,, we can only pray for we cannot do anything about it,,,

I would like to ask you kamrans how can I respond to the much needed income tax return requirement? I just started working here last Jan of this year, it will be next year then that I will have my ITR. The hospital gave me though their complete financial statements for me to send to my dependents for them to show embassy if ever that they are viable and will be willing to support me.. what I have also are my payslips and bank statements...

Do you know how to prepare for an alternative or substitute for this ITR? Do you have a link also with info how to fill up the affidavit of support, 134 form? Thank you so much in advance!

Godbless us all,, regards to your wife,
Simala2006

I am very happy to hear that. Congratulations to the whole family and good luck to you.

Heard the magic word from my wife.. She Got.
I will post the details tomorrow.
Based on what she said the interview was very brief., just two questions regarding GC date and Marriage Date.

Thank you All...
RammyRammy...

Congratulations. Dont forget us who are still in queue. Good Luck.

Yes,i too got the magic word Approved from my wife.Finally the wait is over.
I thank you all in this forum for all your help
My special thanks to NJ Blue,rammy,kamrans,HBG2001,agpatti,Judex,mega07 who were with me through out this painful journey.

I will post the details in a day ....

Thanks again,
RM

I dont see any problem with whatever you wrote here. You should be able to get it. Please tell me if something is disturbing you.

Good Luck.

Kamran, I wasn't going to lie to them but should I not tell them that since I had a valid visa from the company, my intentions were to work for them when I went to states but I decided not to later on. This is assuming they ask me pointed questions. Since the company that provided me with work visa couldn't secure a project for me at a later date, so I went to Europe to work there for another company.

Also, i am a beneficiary for the F-1 category, unmarried son over 21. with a priority date in dec 2001.

Thank you and waiting to hear your response

There is no other option for you. You can go for H1 or F1 thats having more chance. But remember there should be no pending immigrant petition filed for her when you apply for H1 or F1.
If you decide to go for I-130 route then its around 5 years waiting time.

Good Luck.

QUOTE=KN96;1736941]I need your help

I am in a pretty bad shape cos I got my I485 approved & I thought I was in Adjustment status but to my surprise the card was despatched quickly and I got in a week. Recently I got engaged when i went to India. I didnt expect the green card, but now I have to look for other options..

1. How can I bring my spouse (quicker) in to the united states? What are the possibilities/ways I can bring her?

2. If she has to wait for the Visa number, How long is the wait time (usual wait time)?

3. My Sister and Brother-in-law are US citizens. Will that help in any way?

Please help me.

Thanks
KN96[/QUOTE]

If you consider the law then you are done. Since you used your AP its impossible to get the H1 visa again but I have seen people who get it so you can try. During the interview IF they discover that you used your AP then they will give you the option either to abondon your 485 and go with H1 or you need to cancel your H1 and work on EAD.
Decision is yours.

Good Luck.

Hi Gurus,

Do you think my spouse could apply for H4 visa to come to US or do I need to wait for FTJ. my 485 is still pending. I have a valid H1b petition but no visa stamp. I used advance parole on my last journey.:confused: :confused:

if it is ftj then I think I will be waiting for a very long time.

See the follwing link that says that TSC is processing the cases filed on or before Jan 13 2007. Watch this and you will get an idea. I would say it will be approved soon.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

Good Luck.

Congratulation to all who got the visa recently.....

Out of frustration, I called TSC again. Not to my surprise I got different answer again :) The rep said since my case was approved just 2 months ago they touched my wife's case last month. She couldn't tell how long it may take.

If they process derivateive case only after primary is approved. what's the point of applying together? Can someone do educated guess how long it may take?

I feel very happy when I hear that I am of some help to anyone. Congratulations dude and I wish you good luck in your future life. Stay connected.

Good Luck.

The Words I Borrow From Kamrans, Special Thanks To Kamrans Too
Pd 0ct 2005, Eb3 Nurse
Already In Usa Filed For Wife In Jan 2007
Fighting With Lou Dubbs On Cir, Skill Bill Etc Etc.....
Finally Here Is The June Bulletin Says All R Current
Transfered My File From Abudhabi Embassy To Chennai Consulate(the Biggest Mistake I Ever Did In My Life, I Found It Later With Due Respect To 1000 Million)
All These Visa Bulletin Got Messed Up , Aila Threatening Uscis With Law Suit And Finally Forgetting All Cp Cases And Extended Submission For Aos,
Up On Release Of August Bullettin Contacetd Chennai , They Never Know When They Can Give An Appointment Date
I Called Abudhabi Embassy From Usa, I Was At Work And They Never Answer Phone , During Morning Hours
I Explained My Situation On 20th July ,that I Am Missing This Year Visa Quota Only B Cos Chennai Has No Vacancy For My Visa Interview
Finally She Agreed To Give Me A Chance To Have An Interview In Abudhaby Where I Had My Interview And She Mentioned That They Have Less Than 10 Visa Nos Available With Them
July 22 Sunday My Wife Went To Embassy With Medical N All
I Flew From Us, Reached Embassy 9 Am, By Thay Time She Was Coming Out Of Embassy With Blue Paper Saying Admin Processing N Visa Cant Be Issued , For Citizen Of India I Never Heard Of This , At This Last Moment And I Give Up Almost
I Tried Calling Embassy On Tuesday And Wednesday , And Emails Were Never Answered Too
Me And My Wife Went To Dubai Only For This Interview
Thought Of Making This Trip A Summer Vacation At 47 Degree Centigrade
Thursday Almost Last Working Day For Us As I Have To Return To Usa On Sunday Morning, We Both Went To Embassy Had Additional Documents And I Was Ready For A Long Presentation

Visa Officer Apologise For Delay And Ask Me To Come And Collect Visa In Afternoon 2 Pm

I Am Here In Usa With My Wife Now Thanking All Ftj Crew For Support And Informations

Follow To Join

followtojoin,

Thanks. I guess that your file being done in same embassy helps a lot. I got my green card in US before I got married. Anyway, I need to try to talk to consular officer next time when I go back to China. Wish you and your wife have a great time in US.

hi asdfgh
i am not sure what kind of processing they did
when i saw blue sheet i thought it will take minimum 6 months
but the very last day of week they issued visa for her
it was over in 3 days
and my file was done in same embassy
all consulates have contact time like 2pm to 4 pm to call them
or email and ask them
if u have green card u can enter the office i think
they let me enter to talk inside with her
consular officer was specific about marriage date , entry to usa, and all
hope u all can make it soon
follow to join

hi i am new to this forum, though registered long back was waiting for GC to come.
recently got my US GC wife is a canadian PR, can i file i-824 at montreal consulate, Guru's pls help.

my wife has a job in a good s/w firm on a contract for a yr, can i delay in filing the 824 shall i apply it now since they r just procesing jan 2007 for i-824, it will take the same time.

Is the 6 mnths rule apply (cant be out of US more than 6 mnths) i am planning to go to canada be with wife.
thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamrans,
how can we forget you, two years back when I was clueless, this is the forum which bought hope back in me. My prayers are always with you and mega and everyone who are suffering.....
I wish your Admin. Processing to clear soon..

I booked tickets for the 16th and I will post .. how it goes at the port of entry.

God bless us all..
RammyRammy..

Congratulations. Dont forget us who are still in queue. Good Luck.

Congrats to rammy and rm ! +

Kamrans,
how can we forget you, two years back when I was clueless, this is the forum which bought hope back in me. My prayers are always with you and mega and everyone who are suffering.....
I wish your Admin. Processing to clear soon..

I booked tickets for the 16th and I will post .. how it goes at the port of entry.

God bless us all..
RammyRammy..

Rammy,

Congrats ! I wish you good luck .... thanks for remembering me ... am happy for you...

RM,

Congrats to u too ... and thanks for ur wishes ... am happy for you ...

Kamrans, NJ, HBG, Judex and all,

though rammy and rm got good one .... i am sorry to tell u my bad one here .... yeah ! i think my wife's ftj is eventually denied ..... i filed for I-90 with my GC - mentioning the administrative error on the "residence" date ... but they returned my GC in 2 weeks ... saying that it was correct ..and my case was approved in october 2004 itself...... but they notified me only in march 2005 ... whereas my marriage falls in november 2004 !!!! i also talked to a rude USCIS officer in my city ...regd this case.... but he calmed down and eventaully explained me that..... he do not know why was the delay ... but he said .... i cannot change immigration law ..... and all i can do is i can file I130 !!! - which is gonna take a 5 yr process.... or else.... i can change the clause after i become CITIZEN !!!! ..... guess wot ...! yeah ! ofcourse i am broke ..... after so many things in life already !!! anyway .....

hei ! again u all .... am sorry to give a bad one from me ... but i just wanna share .... i did not even check the forum for a while ... i was ina different mode ...and also ... i sent a letter to vermont service center recently explaining my scenario ... but i bet nothing is gonna happen .... i asked them teh BIG Question politely - why i was notified 5 and half month later i got my case approved ... when i was marrying i did not know that my case was already approved .....me and my wife are living apart from feb 2005 .....and i did not NEVER THINK THAT THE "RESIDENCE SINCE" DATE IN GC is gonna affect this muhc ... since i thought ... the notice date SHOULD BE THE big date .... i donno how these system works .... !!!!!!!!

Okay ! one more info which I wanna share with you all -

I got appointment to sheela murthy and talked to her before 3 weeks ..... and she also suggested me only thsi I-90 ..... she was nice and good .....and I cant even believe that why she did not conclude me that ..."residence since " date in GC is the date of case approval .... and if any of you do not know that please get educated .....( but my close buddy's gc got the residence since date as notice date !!!!!! )

now - i decide to go back to india in 2 months / october ...trying to wrap up.... find a job in south india somewhere .....bcoz its already a loooong wait .. and my wife, my parents and her family - nobody is happy ... so i got to do something .....

[mean while... last night my wife said she is gonna give a shot for the visitor visa - which we already planned and took DD and all before all these interveiw thing ..... and this not a solution .... may be we can spend sometime here if she gets that ....and go back ..... anyway...i wud probably file the I-130 before I go back .... but i do not know What is next ! ??? ]

Kamrans ! I wish you good luck ! and I dont want to see anybody else in the forum to hit my luck :( !!!

Like many others ! I just want to thank you for all your immaterial but very high-standard valued help given by you ! You are a Good Man.

cach u all .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Kamrans for your offer to help!

Hi Kamrans ,, thanks again! Yeah, I would really post if ever I will need further help for I do know you will always be a source of invaluable info for all of us,,,, thanks GOD for you!

As for the latest update for my dependents, US embassy of Manila emailed me last week to ask apology for a delayed response for my email for them, and that they are sorry that State Dept is not giving them go signal to give visas now, they actually stated that by Oct as soon as the new quota will be available, they will schedule my dependents for an interview, so there, for all of you out there waiting for a schedule, I believe, they will be having a new sched coming only by Oct 2007. Anyway, I truly appreciate them emailing me about it so I can stop clicking on that visa schedule slot, at least, I can go back in that daily routine of clicking it by Oct then.. Let us all patiently wait for the best!

As for you Mega, it might be good to apply for a returning visa advance parole, if you will go back after staying in your country for more than a year, at least you can still go back to USA, and it is best to apply for your wife before leaving USA. This will give you a chance to come back and your wife's case will be started then, if ever, you really dont know what lies in the future! You are a green card holder and that is already a good thing to behold, if they say it will be another 5years waiting, then its good to start counting this year, I mean, if you apply for your wife, then that 5years will then start, right! You can go back to your country as soon as you will receive your travel document( I think this is the returning immigrant visa thing).

Congratulations to all of you out there who got visas already, Godbless you all!

Let us continue to pray!
Simala2006

Simala,
You dont have to worry about the income tax returns. Everybody in the consulate knows that its yearly and one cannot file it before January. The end date is April 15th. People can do it quarterly but those who gets 1099 not W2.
I am sure you are on W2 so your pay stubs and letter from employer should be sufficient.
I-134 is very simple. You can easily fill it out. If you download it from USCIS web site then you will have instructions and explanation of everything. Let me know if you need any further help.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.