FOIA -- Tracking in VSC

I have to make some calculations. Give me time till tonight. I need your receipt date and control number range in the format ESC20040076**. Do not give the last 2 digits. :D

for OneMoreStupid and USNYCUS

Based on your receipt date I think you should count 70 days till it reaches you.
BTW,
Any news USNYCUS?
shankar123

Forget about FOIA news. :confused:

Regular mail also stop coming... :D

shankar123 said:
Wanna bet? you will get it in this week. my best wishes, buddy. May god be with you.
shankar123 :eek:

it is 70 normal days.
Hey USNYCUS,
what did you do with the postman? ha ha. my calculation tells if 12 th is your receipt date, you should get it tomorrow.
shankar123

Here is an update on my request:
FOIA request sent on: Nov 29 (sent by normal mail)
Receipt received: Dec 18.
ESC20040087**

-waiting..

I didn't do anything.... :confused:

May be postman is also regularly visiting this website... :D

shankar123 said:
it is 70 normal days.
Hey USNYCUS,
what did you do with the postman? ha ha. my calculation tells if 12 th is your receipt date, you should get it tomorrow.
shankar123

This is really intriguing. I wonder... how about enquiring about your status? The reason I am saying this is per the figures we are seeing in the post you should have get the letter latest by today. may be due to holiday seasons, it is slow.
shankar123 :) :rolleyes:

I simply do not understand. Requests submitted till 12/05 were processed properly and suddenly this slowed down!!
I wonder, how about we individually sending enquiries to VSC? What do you think?
I read in this forum that one person did so and got helped. Myself and OneMoreStupid tried to call that number but it was changed.
I am thinking of sending a written request for status.
Friends your opinions please.
Shankar123 :confused:

shankar123 said:
I simply do not understand. Requests submitted till 12/05 were processed properly and suddenly this slowed down!!
I wonder, how about we individually sending enquiries to VSC? What do you think?
I read in this forum that one person did so and got helped. Myself and OneMoreStupid tried to call that number but it was changed.
I am thinking of sending a written request for status.
Friends your opinions please.
Shankar123 :confused:

I think we should wait for that 70 day period which you mentioned earlier. I think you still have time to reach the 70 day period which will be around Mid Jan. I am sure you will get it by then. if not then we can start inquiring about out apps.

That is true for me. However, for USNYCUS I think he/she crossed 70 days, right?
USNYCUS, your opinion please.
This is a real good discussion friends. Hope others would join us, too.
Lets keep it up.
Shankar123 :D